Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

If You Were Raised By Your Grand Parent, Oya Dedicate A Line To Them - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were Raised By Your Grand Parent, Oya Dedicate A Line To Them (1314 Views)

10 Things You Can Relate With If You Were Raised By Nigerian Parents / How Often Do You Call Your Grand Parent / 9 Children Raised by Animals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Raised By Your Grand Parent, Oya Dedicate A Line To Them by ideylaugh: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2010
this is to enable us give respect to who honour is due.
Baba you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. you raised me up when i couldn't stand on my feet. now i am standing on by my-self because of the love you shower on me and the values you bestown on me.
i will forever remember you even in your absence.
may your soul rest in perfect peace.[b]
[/b][/b][b]
Re: If You Were Raised By Your Grand Parent, Oya Dedicate A Line To Them by sweetbee(f): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2010
grand parent i dedicate a line to you grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were Raised By Your Grand Parent, Oya Dedicate A Line To Them by iice(f): 3:23am On Dec 06, 2010
Wasn't raised by them but i still dedicate a line to my grandfather
Re: If You Were Raised By Your Grand Parent, Oya Dedicate A Line To Them by ifyalways(f): 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2010
Dedicating a full page to my maternal and paternal grand-mothers.Without them,there wud be no me. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Were Raised By Your Grand Parent, Oya Dedicate A Line To Them by djojo(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2010
M grandmum, i love u so much cos of the way u brought me up
Re: If You Were Raised By Your Grand Parent, Oya Dedicate A Line To Them by zayhal(f): 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2010
Never knew any of mine. shocked
Re: If You Were Raised By Your Grand Parent, Oya Dedicate A Line To Them by yme1(f): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2010
wow!!!!!
i love them with the whole of my heart and that is for real
if asked to choose grandparents, i will and would pick them over and over and over again
they were the mum that i didnt get to grow up with
they were the dad i didnt get to know or see till i came of age
GOD i would do anything just to make them happy

to me THEY ARE MY NUMERO UNO kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Were Raised By Your Grand Parent, Oya Dedicate A Line To Them by HTownEve(f): 12:40am On Dec 21, 2010
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss to the best maternal grandma in the whole world.  My mom was lucky, she did not need a baby sitter because of grandma.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=570350.msg7377922#msg7377922
Re: If You Were Raised By Your Grand Parent, Oya Dedicate A Line To Them by Joyland(m): 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2010
Grand Ma, I'll always love you.
Re: If You Were Raised By Your Grand Parent, Oya Dedicate A Line To Them by sessy2(f): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2010
Mama may your soul rest in peace. i really can't ask God why u left me so early but he knows better and why. you were a wonderful mother. till today i still dnt believe u are gone.till we meet again. sob sob
Re: If You Were Raised By Your Grand Parent, Oya Dedicate A Line To Them by Yinky07: 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
Mama mi orola, owelegan mo gele, miss u soooo much,despite dat u were not educated you valued education so much. It realy hurts me any time i remember u did not wait to enjoy d fruit of ur labour i love you but God love you more,continue to rest in the bossom of ur saviour
Re: If You Were Raised By Your Grand Parent, Oya Dedicate A Line To Them by Kanwulia: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
Oh JES o!
GRANDMA OMOLOLA, I love you for ever!!!! cool
You taught me the most valuable lessons in life!!!
R.I.P. O noble one! kiss
Re: If You Were Raised By Your Grand Parent, Oya Dedicate A Line To Them by SalC: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
Granny you are a rare gem.
You brought me up and It won't be an overstatement if I say you know me better than my biological parent do.
I still remember you virtually every passing hour. You are indeed a MOTHER.
Re: If You Were Raised By Your Grand Parent, Oya Dedicate A Line To Them by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: If You Were Raised By Your Grand Parent, Oya Dedicate A Line To Them by ifeegee(f): 7:03am On Oct 30, 2013
Grandma,you taught me psalm 23 in Ibo even before I could say my name properly.
You had faith in me even when nobody gave me a chance.
You're my biggest support system in those dark days that I was so confused and didn't know how to get out of the mess I had walked myself into.
You're my friend and confidant and I remember you with so much nostalgia that I have tears running down my cheeks as I type.
You lived and died well. Adieu grand ma.

Sorry poster,you said a line.I just could not help it.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Raised By Your Grand Parent, Oya Dedicate A Line To Them by juman(m): 10:31am On Oct 30, 2013
Mami Alhaja I will always remember you deep down in my heart. Your are irreplaceable.

May God accept you as one of His best servants ameeeeen. Fatihah wa Al-'Ikhlas(3).
Re: If You Were Raised By Your Grand Parent, Oya Dedicate A Line To Them by buklan4realyah(f): 10:35am On Oct 30, 2013
smileyI love grandma, u took me up wen no one was dere for me
u gave me motherly love, nd u will forever remain my number "1" after God
much love to u MAMI (IYA TUWO) kiss

Dedicate dis for u ma'

(1) (Reply)

My Wife got Pregnant When I Travelled / Pls,how Can I Handle This? / Shame On Nigerian First Lady & Shame On The Senates - Stella Damasus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.