Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,804 members, 7,851,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Shehu Sani Shuns Lie Detector Test, Wants To Swear With The Quran In Alleged $24 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Shuns Lie Detector Test, Wants To Swear With The Quran In Alleged $24 (812 Views)

APC Knocks Plateau Governor, Speaker For Refusing To Swear In Lawmakers / Shehu Sani Vs Dauda: EFCC Mulls Lie Detector Test To Determine Liar / Agboola: INEC Gave Me Certificate Of Return But Speaker Refused To Swear Me In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Shuns Lie Detector Test, Wants To Swear With The Quran In Alleged $24 by Kcitytv: 7:29am On Jan 07, 2020
Former Senator Kaduna Central Senatorial district,
Shehu Sani on Monday January 6 refused to take
a lie detector test over the alleged $24,000 he
was accused of extorting from the Chairman and
Chief Executive Officer of ASD Motors, Alhaji Sani
Dauda.
Though Sani opted to swear by the Holy Qur’an,
it is however speculated that he might undergo
the polygraph test with his wife today January 7
as he has already been moved out of his
detention cell to the Polygraph Clinic in the
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission
(EFCC) annex in Wuse 2, Abuja.
The Nation reported he said;
“I won’t take the test; I do not trust the
machine. I am not sure whether or not
the machine is working well.
“Instead of polygraph, give me the Holy
Qur’an to swear with.”
A highly-placed source said Sani was asked to
put his resistance into writing for record
purposes.
“Following his refusal, our detectives did
not force him to go through the test.
“But they asked him to write a statement
on his refusal to undergo polygraph
because he had earlier sworn by his
grave but he has not been
straightforward.” the source told The
Natiom
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ASD
Motors, Alhaji Sani Dauda who has allegedly
been under pressure to withdraw the petition is
expected to go through the polygraph test with
his wife today January 7.
A source told The Nation;
“Mrs. Dauda was expected to be
interrogated on Monday (yesterday) but
she was slightly indisposed. The
complainant got in touch with us and
promised to come with his wife on
Wednesday.
“So far, Dauda has not withdrawn his
petition against Senator Sani because he
told our team that he was sure of his
facts.
“On his part, Sani said he did not extort
any money from Dauda. The job of the
investigators is to get to the root of
transactions between the accuser and
the accused. We will crack this case.”

Re: Shehu Sani Shuns Lie Detector Test, Wants To Swear With The Quran In Alleged $24 by LibertyRep: 7:36am On Jan 07, 2020
So this lie detector story is 'truly true' after all. Is the result from the machine admissible as evidence in court?
Aren't there receipts either paper or electronic for such transaction?
Re: Shehu Sani Shuns Lie Detector Test, Wants To Swear With The Quran In Alleged $24 by Kcitytv: 7:38am On Jan 07, 2020
why all this confusion nw
Re: Shehu Sani Shuns Lie Detector Test, Wants To Swear With The Quran In Alleged $24 by BuhariAdvocate: 7:53am On Jan 07, 2020
Lie detector? Robot or what.
Re: Shehu Sani Shuns Lie Detector Test, Wants To Swear With The Quran In Alleged $24 by Kcitytv: 9:49am On Jan 07, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Lie detector? Robot or what.
haha
Re: Shehu Sani Shuns Lie Detector Test, Wants To Swear With The Quran In Alleged $24 by Maxymilliano(m): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2020
“Following his refusal, our detectives did not force him to go through the test.

Is lie detector part of Nigeria criminal justice system ?

“I won’t take the test; I do not trust the machine. I am not sure whether or not the machine is working well. “Instead of polygraph, give me the Holy Qur’an to swear with.”

No sane minds will undergo such test, with easily manipulated outcomes, same way election results has been manipulated in this current dispensation. Abi no be Buhari regime again
Re: Shehu Sani Shuns Lie Detector Test, Wants To Swear With The Quran In Alleged $24 by Kaybright15(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2020
In same Country where they used electronics voting machines and deny it....
Re: Shehu Sani Shuns Lie Detector Test, Wants To Swear With The Quran In Alleged $24 by Kcitytv: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2020
Kaybright15:
grin
Kaybright15:
Re: Shehu Sani Shuns Lie Detector Test, Wants To Swear With The Quran In Alleged $24 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
O chim cry

(1) (Reply)

Questions About The Bayelsa Election Ruling By The Supreme Court / BREAKING: INEC presents Certificate Of Return to PDP’s Douye Diri / COVID-19. Nigerians And The Private Sector Are Donating Massively. See LIST.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.