Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Apologize To The Caterer Or I Spill Your Secrets - IG User To Sandra Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apologize To The Caterer Or I Spill Your Secrets - IG User To Sandra Ikeji (1806 Views)

Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apologize To The Caterer Or I Spill Your Secrets - IG User To Sandra Ikeji by Elisean(m): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2020
Linda Ikeji’s sister, Sandra, recently tied the knot with her sweetheart, Arinze Samuels on Saturday in Owerri.

However, it seems that in terms of item seven, the bride and her guests were not happy about what went down.

The young lady took to her Instagram page to let people know what happened with her caterer at the wedding.

She shared a post on her Insta story, calling out the caterer. She advised people to run away from the catering service and revealed that she served the worst food of all time.

The post didn’t go down well with an Instagram user named ‘ifeomafinegirl’ who called her out and asked her to apologize within 24 hrs or else she’s going to spill out the secrets she knows about their family too.

Read more: https://wotzup.ng/secret-will-be-out-if-linda-ikeji-sister-doesnt-apologize-for-her-post-for-tarnishing-the-food-vendor-on-her-wedding-day-in-24-hours-instagram-user/
Re: Apologize To The Caterer Or I Spill Your Secrets - IG User To Sandra Ikeji by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2020
Wetin concern me am preparing to help America win the war against Iran

Re: Apologize To The Caterer Or I Spill Your Secrets - IG User To Sandra Ikeji by OKorowanta: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2020
Stop all those threat,she didn't waste time to spill,you spill too.
Be a Donald Trump for one day in your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apologize To The Caterer Or I Spill Your Secrets - IG User To Sandra Ikeji by Kingosytex(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2020
What Sandra did was wrong. You don't need to spoil another man's hustle_it is improper.

Sandra's statement reeks of foolishness.
Re: Apologize To The Caterer Or I Spill Your Secrets - IG User To Sandra Ikeji by ruggedtimi(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
abi ikeji family na Corleone family undecided

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Wifey, Reginal Daniels Takes Traditional Oath With Young Lover / Loyal Fans Console Hausa Actress, Maryam Booth Over Her Leaked Nude Video (photo / Finally I Have Found My Dreamed Husband Said Chioma Chukwuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.