Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband (3286 Views)

Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook / This Girl Forced Me To Make Love With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by DonCrack: 10:10am On Jan 07, 2020
A little girl who was married off by her patents refused to follow her husband after the marriage ceremony and was forced into a car.

In the viral video, the girl was held by my father and was forced into a car after she refused to follow her husband home.

She was screaming and in tears as her father dragged her out of the house to put her into the car.

Child marriage has since been a regular routine in the Northern part of Nigeria for many decades.
Many parents has chosen to give out their girl child for marriage instead of protecting them.

The girl child has only been known to be married out as house wifes with the mindset that Education is met for the boy child and not the girl child.

A girl child should be protected and have every right to Education and more as much as boy child.

But this video you are about to watch shows otherwise.

Watch the video below:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/01/07/little-girl-forced-in-a-car-after-refusing-to-follow-her-husband/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by Mariangeles(f): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2020
I hope and pray she's rescued

3 Likes

Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by DonBenny77(m): 10:17am On Jan 07, 2020
Until she feed am otapiapia grin

3 Likes

Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by Preshy561(f): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2020
I don't understand why feminists have never raised their voices against these awful treatment of girl child, rather they keep fighting men instead of fighting for the girl child, fighting against the laws that put girl child in these type of mess and the religion that upholds such terrible ideology.

But No, they wanna fight for the the gender that brings spoon and milk in the kitchen or who sleeps and wakes up first in the bedroom.

God deliver Africans, Arabs, people and religion that uphold this nonsense.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by tooth4tooth: 10:25am On Jan 07, 2020
Only the low lifers still indulge in this weird practice
Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by LegendaryLover(m): 10:27am On Jan 07, 2020
very wicked

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by daddytime(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2020
See that guy paedophilic face and grin...

Na God go punish una cradle robbers...

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by imiski(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2020
Preshy561:
I don't understand why feminists have never raised their voices against these awful treatment of girl child, rather they keep fighting men instead of fighting for the girl child, fighting against the laws that put girl child in these type of mess and the religion that upholds such terrible ideology.

But No, they wanna fight for the the gender that brings spoon and milk in the kitchen or who sleeps and wakes up first in the bedroom.

You would live long and enjoy the fruits of your labour. Your kind of woman is rare. You would be a blessing to anybody that comes across you. Don't mind those nonesense useless feminist.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by Blakjewelry(m): 10:32am On Jan 07, 2020
Those guys need brain transplant

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by KingAzubuike(f): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2020
Follow your husband and live the life of your dreams or stay with your parents and be selling groundnut in the streets.
Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2020
Preshy561:

At least you have your own mouth, why don't you start speaking up first undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Follow your husband and live the life of your dreams or stay with your parents and be selling groundnut in the streets.
King of foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by Preshy561(f): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2020
virgoquin:
At least you have your own mouth, why don't you start speaking up first undecided
I've rescued some girl child within my reach, sent clothes, money and last year, sent one to the right authority that held the culprit responsible for maltreating a girl of 10years, I made sure my family followed the case and today, the girl is in the right hands and schooling, I didn't come online to bash or demean anyone, I took the bull by the horn without being a hypocrite while at that. I will continue rescuing whoever that's within my reach as long as I'm not limited by any external constrain.

But here's our online warrior, who will rather hide under her online men hating than work the walk.
I will start taking you lots serious when you start taking your WWE women championship to the mid east.

5 Likes

Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 07, 2020
Preshy561:

I've rescued some girl child within my reach, sent clothes, money and last year, sent one to the right authority that held the culprit responsible for maltreating a girl of 10years, I made sure my family followed the case and today, the girl is in the right hands and schooling, I didn't come online to bash or demean anyone, I took the bull by the horn without being a hypocrite while at that. I will continue rescuing whoever that's within my reach as long as I'm not limited by any external constrain.

But here's our online warrior, who will rather hide under her online men hating than work the walk
I will start taking you lots serious when you start taking your WWE women championship to the mid east.
Congratulations you have contributed positively towards the growth of humanity.

As for the bolded I think you are speaking to the wrong person, stop writing what you know nothing about. I am not a man hater

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by Preshy561(f): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2020
virgoquin:
Congratulations you have contributed positively towards the growth of humanity.

As for the bolded I think you are speaking to the wrong person, stop writing what you know nothing about. I am not a man hater

Alright then.
Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 07, 2020
shocked
Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by PapaNnamdi: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
see the grin on the guy's face, makes me scared of what that girl will pass through this night,

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by davillian(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
;DWhen the raping becomes unbearable
The girl will mix snipper with his food so he can meet his virgin in hell
Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by estyvino(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Northerners with weird behaviour, just negodu
Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by Mobree: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Preshy561:

TBH, there are lots and lots of NGOs who do rallies and protests against child marriage, even female celebrities and activists are actively involved. There's a lot going on in that space trust me. But then, change is gradual. Hopefully, with time, child marriage will phase out patapata.

Trust me, the "feminists" are not folding their arms and doing nothing. lol

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by mumumugu(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
since the Koran permit it, who am I
Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by Arthurity1(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
These people are disgusting trash!!!
Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by Randy100: 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
I can only blame the bride parent. I attack grown men who came near my little daughter jokingly saying that she is their wife.
Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by danny56: 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
For women in Islam, it's total slavery... Like it or not!
Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by braimeddy: 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
I felt sad watching this video. When will this barbaric stuff stopped in the north?
Re: Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband by foolbuster: 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Preshy561:

Preshy561:

But here's our online warrior, who will rather hide under her online men hating than work the walk.

God bless you. You are a shining example of a true Amazon, a real "feminist" if such a term even exists.

Thank you for exposing the bitter females hiding under feminism to hate on men for reasons best known to them, as if they have no fathers, most of them actually dont.
Some are just past their peak still single and angry.

(1) (Reply)

She Has Everything You Need, But Her P*ssy Is Too Wide-will You Marry Her? / See What My Girlfriend Told Me / Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.