Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,495 members, 7,861,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

This Mistakes Are Common In Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Mistakes Are Common In Men (482 Views)

Don't Make This Mistakes. How To Know She Aborted. / Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Mistakes Are Common In Men by lavylilly: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2020
RESPECT HER VISIT
Some guys do think that any girl that visited him, came for sex. No bro! Any true & genuine girl might not come for sex.
She visits you, all you think of is sex!
My bro, visiting you was an opportunity for you to make her trust you. Visiting you was an opportunity for her to gain your emotional
security.
Visiting you was an opportunity for you to see if you can work together.
But all you could see in her, is to imagine how sweet she will be on bed.
Boom, you carried her to your small mattress, she said, "no" lets not rush into this. You paid deaf ear & either raped her or pressurized her into having sex with u.
After that, you tell her, "baby am sorry, it was the devils handwork".
If a girl you are interested on visits you, sit down & have a heart to heart talk with her, look straight into her eyes & let her see how sincere you are.
Why not hold her hands & let her feel the strength of your ready to support her future
Why not try a cooking together in the kitchen to make her believe you supportive abilities?
Why not play some games with her, joke, laugh & make her trust you jovial & social capabilities?
Why not read your bible with her to let her see ur spiritual leadership qualities?
Why not read novels, books etc with her to make her believe ur intellectual & brilliance tendencies?
That's why I do tell some guys, buy ludo, whot, bible, novels etc & not condom.
When you know you have bible, novels, ludo or whot at home, you will surely want to play with her.
But when you know you have condom at home, you will surely think of using it.
Thinking or imagining sex will never allow you see a girls worth.
THIS MISTAKES ARE COMMON IN MEN
GUYS YOU NEED TO STOP THIS NONSENSE.

2 Likes

Re: This Mistakes Are Common In Men by bigpriik: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2020
confused people it's the same women that will go outside telling people you are impotent and boring ...i never take women seriously.
Re: This Mistakes Are Common In Men by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2020
So can't i still treat her like a queen after sex?
Can't i gain her trust, hold her hands, look into her eyes and have a heart to heart talk after sex.

Sex has nothing to do with how a guy should treat a lady.

An irresponsible guy will always be irresponsible whether sex or not.

There are some guys that loves sex, myself for example loves sex so much but i know i am not irresponsible and no lady i have met or had sex with even on a first date have ever talked bad about me.

So you see it depends on character.
Re: This Mistakes Are Common In Men by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2020
There is no way you can please Nigerian women, even the creator couldn't please them.

Everything about 'em is fake.

I'll forever be greatful to the supreme being for making me a man.

All the X-chromosomes in my sperm cell, die by fire.
Re: This Mistakes Are Common In Men by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2020
Dem Don nack this one the guy no call after the banging. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: This Mistakes Are Common In Men by lavylilly: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2020
angry
Shibaraba:
Dem Don nack this one the guy no call after the banging. Sorry.

(1) (Reply)

What Private Universities In Nigeria Still Has Admission Application Open? / Smackdown !!! Man Smacks Doctor Down For Refusing To Treat His Child. Watch Vid / Female Housemate Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.