Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,041 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor (29979 Views)

US Secretary Of State, Blinken, Arrives Nigeria, Visits Aso Villa / Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha / Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by ProWalker: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
odinga1of:

Mad analysis from you. you obviously the foolish one here. cry me a River

Can’t help you, you are far gone
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by johntolu: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
odinga1of:

In other words: You prefer BAT to Yemi Osinbajo?

I always knew, you work with Tinubu Media and yoruba man for that matter.

E go shock you, the way Ibikunle Amosun go take snatch the flagbearer from Una Drug Baron

He is eligible as a South Westerner.
Ibikunle Amosun, Star Boy Osinbajo, BRT Fahola, Ogbeni Raufu Aregbe, 'plus including', BAT Jagaban are all children of Oodua and are all eligible to contest for that post come 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by odinga1of: 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
johntolu:

He is eligible as a South Westerner.
Ibikunle Amosun, Star Boy Osinbajo, BRT Fahola, Ogbeni Raufu Aregbe, plus including, BAT Jagaban are all children of Oodua and are all eligible to contest for that post come 2023.

That's my point, I never mean to insult anyone. but those two folks are just angry.

Na me send dem go marry 3 wives.

Bloody idiots

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by odinga1of: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
ProWalker:

Can’t help you, you are far gone
Go and help your siblings, you drug addict
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by ProWalker: 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
odinga1of:

Go and help your siblings, you drug addict

Lmao!! Typical ibo, perpetually in angry mode grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by odinga1of: 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
ProWalker:

Lmao!! Typical ibo, perpetually in angry mode grin grin

But am an Urhobo indigine now, At least Delta State is more better than Osun State
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by am4truth(m): 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
jimyjames:

Tinubu should replace the man on 100 naira he was a disgrace to Nigeria and the Yoruba kingdom

Did you just say PA Awolowo was a disgrace to Nigeria. I beg to differ. He was never a disgrace to Nigeria. It was him that built the present day cocoa house in ibadan and introduced free education in the west. These are some of his achievements.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by diasporaman(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
Just call the number. No deposit

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by klax(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
cry
The Osu is still counting on Buhari for 2023 endorsement.....
Wish u luck.... Cos Tinubu would need it badly

Osu Where is that coming from in Tinubu region or tribe? You better don't open another embarrassing stunt from.our region biko so just say something that carry weight and not these unfounded thrash kettle call pot black.

Back to the matter I have said over and over if power has to move to South from apc take it or burst it it would be SW I don't need *Parrot Mbaka* to tell me that. bro the SW has played what I regard as smart political game and they have invested on it heavily so no sentiment about it I don't deceive myself.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by BroOptimist(m): 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Originakalokalo:
Do you know Jesus?

He is the saviour of the world.

If you have him, your sins are forgiven.

If you don't, your sins remain. Jesus himself confirmed this.

...and if you die in your sins, you can't stand in the presence of a holy God.

Are you sure of life after death?

If you close your eyes in death now, what's your hope?

I have Jesus and I have a home after here.

You?

Abeg, stop deceiving yourself and don't be typing nonsense here. Where did Jesus say " accept me as your personal Lord and Saviour" or accept me as your God in the Bible"? Show me where that is written there.

Also, you ignorantly said that Jesus died for you people's sin, right? Sorry, you got it very wrong, kwa. Nobody died for anybody's sins, because no one can die for another person's sins if you are in doubt, you can check the books of Ezekiel 18 1:30 and Deuteronomy 24:16. So, stop deluding and brainwashing unaware gullible people, please.
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by surgical: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
ProWalker:

While your own people are desperately fighting to be VP to any Aboki that PDP presents as candidate

They’ve relegated you people to the lowest part of Nigeria politics
I be Yoruba only that I don't follow people blindly
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by seunmsg(m): 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
odinga1of:

Hahahaha I knew it, you seunmsg has created different monikers to attack.

Why would I create a new moniker to attack you? shocked Attack you for what?
You really think too much of yourself grin.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by odinga1of: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
seunmsg:

Why would I create a new moniker to attack you? shocked Attack you for what? You really think too much of yourself grin.
Bro, I always look up to your comments. you love Tinubu more than anyone.

hahahahha
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by Originakalokalo(m): 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
BroOptimist:

Abeg, stop deceiving yourself and don't be typing nonsense here. Where did Jesus say " accept me as your personal Lord and Saviour" or accept me as your God in the Bible"? Show me where that is written there.

Also, you ignorantly said that Jesus died for you people's sin, right? Sorry, you got it very wrong, kwa. Nobody died for anybody's sins, because no one can die for another person's sins if you are in doubt, you can check the books of Ezekiel 18 1:30 and Deuteronomy 24:16. So, stop deluding and brainwashing unaware gullible people, please.

Jesus is Lord.

Jesus is my saviour. ...He saves from sin.

Jesus said in the book of Mathew..

"for this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins."

This means he is saviour.

He is Lord over my life....I obey.and do everything he says. ..

I am sure of heaven and eternity when he returns.

You?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by datcalabargirl: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
Two old cargoes

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by Newnas(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
deboysben:
Okporo eyes desperation to become the president is dead before arrival.

We cannot have a corrupt drug ballon and bullion van as a president. Nigeria is no a chicken Republic.

I thought it was a sh*thole
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by NosaHenry(m): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
while wading other contestants off, his boys are all over the place canvassing for his endorsement.
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by DBossNG(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
Morenikeji070:
Yo mehn dumb like you fuckoff my page i dont want curse u guys do curse eachother on here. quote author=DBossNG post=85587610]

U mean those who are dumb?

Radarada.....
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by Hallabee1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Why bubu dey look like that now
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by Perkins2018: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
DukeNija:

Not everyone is tribal man. Who will hate someone like Fashola? Or Peter Obi?
Lagos state is not working, thanks to Tinubu. I’m speaking as someone who knows the workings of the state govt. Tinubu is a cancer to this state.

Lagos is state is not working thanks to Tinubu who left over 12 years ago. Is anambra working? Why don’t you blame peter obi?

Go back to your state if Lagos is not working. Your hatred for Tinubu will consume you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by Perkins2018: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
odinga1of:

But am an Urhobo indigine now, At least Delta State is more better than Osun State

Lol. Odinga claiming urhobo. grin angry grin grin
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by Preetychina22(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
Originakalokalo:
Do you know Jesus?

He is the saviour of the world.

If you have him, your sins are forgiven.

If you don't, your sins remain. Jesus himself confirmed this.

...and if you die in your sins, you can't stand in the presence of a holy God.

Are you sure of life after death?

If you close your eyes in death now, what's your hope?

I have Jesus and I have a home after here.

You?

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by Nasir123(m): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
This are some of the reasons I so respect this man. I Salute you Sir!

No matter how you may look at him, he's a smart and better politician compare to the rest.
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by Nasir123(m): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
klax:

Osu Where is that coming from in Tinubu region or tribe? You better don't open another embarrassing stunt from.our region biko so just say something that carry weight and not these unfounded thrash kettle call pot black.

Back to the matter I have said over and over if power has to move to South from apc take it or burst it it would be SW I don't need *Parrot Mbaka* to tell me that. bro the SW has played what I regard as smart political game and they have invested on it heavily so no sentiment about it I don't deceive myself.

You must be a very wise person. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by odinga1of: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
Perkins2018:

Lol. Odinga claiming urhobo. grin angry grin grin
Don't let my moniker fool you, check my antecedent here, I joined since 2011.
I de Warri 24/7
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by BroOptimist(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Originakalokalo:

Jesus is Lord.

Jesus is my saviour. ...He saves from sin.

Jesus said in the book of Mathew..

"for this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins."

This means he is saviour.

He is Lord over my life....I obey.and do everything he says. ..

I am sure of heaven and eternity when he returns.

You?
Lol.... Mathew chapter what and verse what

An ignoramus! So, those verses that go against your
baseless claims in the Bible should be removed, right? Or, did you agree with me that there are so many contradictions in the Bible

My friend, please, wake up from your deep slumber and stop being deceived. Nobody died for anybody's sins.
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by Originakalokalo(m): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
BroOptimist:
Lol.... Mathew chapter what and verse what

An ignoramus! So, those verses that go against your
baseless claims in the Bible should be removed, right? Or, did you agree with me that there are so many contradictions in the Bible

My friend, please, wake up from your deep slumber and stop being deceived. Nobody died for anybody's sins.

Jesus is Lord and saviour.

He is coming back.....

He will either be your Lord or your judge.

There is no hiding place.
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by Onemanonevote: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
yarimo:
TINUBU'S picture should be replace with the man on # 500 note. TINUBU'S means well for Nigerians and Nigeria's democracy
.....and his pictures as well in any bullion van in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by iswallker(m): 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
Other countries debate economy foreign policy immigration health care..

Nigeria debates roads and bridges..

Which way my country..
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by ojokolax: 1:26am On Jan 08, 2020
Quite rightly, now is not the time to be speaking of successor, or zoning for that matter. President Buhari and his vice, Prof Osinbajo are fixated on fixing Nigeria let's desist from distracting them

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by Arubajagz: 1:27am On Jan 08, 2020
Amazing how far the youth have deteriorated and degenerated this low.

The man said it is not yet time, are you his timekeepers? All this energy flying upandan with so much bitterness and vile anger at strangers will only keep you preoccupied until 2023 comes and goes. Kontinu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by Arubajagz: 1:28am On Jan 08, 2020
Originakalokalo:

Jesus is Lord and saviour.

He is coming back.....

He will either be your Lord or your judge.

There is no hiding place.

Ogbeni this is not a religious thread bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun / 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding / Why Nigeria Is Being Encircled By Military Bases.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.