Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor (29978 Views)

US Secretary Of State, Blinken, Arrives Nigeria, Visits Aso Villa / Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha / Oshiomhole Visits Aso Rock Amid Suspension Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by fredoooooo: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
And some fools already want to kill themselves before their time grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by superlanny(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
yarimo:
TINUBU'S picture should be replace with the man on # 500 note. TINUBU'S means well for Nigerians and Nigeria's democracy
pls can we be friends?
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by Enwhen(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
AND SERIOUS CAMPAIGN IS ONGOING FOR BAT2023 ....wise man...many people no like u... The ringing must strong pass Gov Yahaya Bello's own
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nigeria most corrupt polithieifians
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by Enwhen(m): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
fredoooooo:
And some fools already want to kill themselves before their time grin cheesy

No be u be the fool so ... because

He is a wise and senior politician, who knows what NOT to say publicly when it's not yet time...MEAN WHILE SERIOUS CAMPAIGN IS ONGOING AT CLOSED DOORS.... Sen. Saraki taught them this logic , when he went as far as sponsoring candidate from northern Nigeria for Senate in order for them to vote him as Senate president and he succeeded even against the wish of his party then APC...fear Nigerian politicians oo... If the power must come from the SouthWest it's better we go for the best choice ....to me ADESINA AKINWUNMI ADFB...something like Rwanda president..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by joepepsy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
Don't blame the politicians,naija people too mumu.
Ogegeodey:
sadthe only thing Nigerians discuss in yhe political space is election. The last election was just a year ago, and the mindset of all politicians is on the next one. Who cares if they is governance?
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by Biodex58(m): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
Invite Friends & You Both Get Up To $100 Introduce your friends to the easiest way to get things done http://www.fiverr.com/s2/4eda51a44fi
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by johnmario50(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
yarimo:
TINUBU'S picture should be replace with the man on # 500 note. TINUBU'S means well for Nigerians and Nigeria's democracy

I think you should rather say, the man's picture on #500 note should be replaced with Tinubu's picture.
my opinion though
BTW Engrish no be our papa language grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by NaijaHeadlines: 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by able20(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
yarimo:
You mean 500 oduduwa currency.
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by millionboi2: 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
yarimo:
haba how will u place yam on goat's mouth
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by fredoooooo: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
Enwhen:

No be u be the fool so ... because

He is a wise and senior politician, who knows what NOT to say publicly when it's not yet time...MEAN WHILE SERIOUS CAMPAIGN IS ONGOING AT CLOSED DOORS.... Sen. Saraki taught them this logic , when he went as far as sponsoring candidate from northern Nigeria for Senate in order for them to vote him as Senate president and he succeeded even against the wish of his party then APC...fear Nigerian politicians oo... If the power must come from the SouthWest it's better we go for the best choice ....to me ADESINA AKINWUNMI ADFB...something like Rwanda president..

Are you through with your opinion , wisdom and knowledge.... then bounce ..

Look at my siggy , I'm not here to learn but to air my opinion if you dont like it that's your problem , just move fast before........ the gods of iron visit you and your entire generations
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by AdeizaShaibu: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ for sale at #70000 (Negotiable). For enquires call: 08032059551, 08059959777, 08120064466

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by DukeNija(m): 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
Perkins2018:

Okoro why do you want to kill yourself over another person’s comment. Didn’t you support atiku as your lord and savior?

Have you made any sense with this comment? And your assumption that any anti Tinubu proponent is an Atiku apologist speaks volumes about your sense of judgement. You don’t deserve my response, but I’ll give you nonetheless.
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by ProWalker: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
deboysben:
your tinubu can't be president of this country.

Find someone else or ever shut up

Lol, you will carry this your anger till 2031. Don’t worry. grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by odinga1of: 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
seunmsg:
While my first choice for APC ticket is the Vice President, I will gladly support Tinubu if he emerges as the party’s presidential flag bearer. Tinubu is well educated, well experienced, very competent, a bridge builder and a nationalist to the bone. He will make a good president.

In other words: You prefer BAT to Yemi Osinbajo?

I always knew, you work with Tinubu Media and yoruba man for that matter.

E go shock you, the way Ibikunle Amosun go take snatch the flagbearer from Una Drug Baron
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by Enwhen(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
fredoooooo:

Are you through with your opinion , wisdom and knowledge.... then bounce ..

Look at my siggy , I'm not here to learn but to air my opinion if you dont like it that's your problem , just move fast before........ the gods of iron visit you and your entire generations

Lolss... I pity u and your gods.... THEY ARE TOO SMALL FOR MY GOD.....your generations cannot suffer for your callousness...they are great people ...but before I open my eyes run far fast before I invoke HOLY GHOST FIRE ON YOU
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by fredoooooo: 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
Enwhen:

Lolss... I pity u and your gods.... THEY ARE TOO SMALL FOR MY GOD.....your generations cannot suffer for your callousness...they are great people ...but before I open my eyes run far fast before I invoke HOLY GHOST FIRE ON YOU

This is the problem with you people, you will go and look for a trouble and start shouting holy ghost ... even holy ghost will leave you out of this because, you personally use your hand to do yourself ...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by Perkins2018: 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
DukeNija:

Have you made any sense with this comment? And your assumption that any anti Tinubu proponent is an Atiku apologist speaks volumes about your sense of judgement. You don’t deserve my response, but I’ll give you nonetheless.

When an okoro is caught he goes on ranting denying the obvious. Why do you hate Tinubu if not for tribal reasons.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by Enwhen(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
fredoooooo:

This is the problem with you people, you will go and look for a trouble and start shouting holy ghost ... even holy ghost will leave you out of this because, you personally use your hand to do yourself ...

I didn't look for any trouble...I only draw your attention to the real character of a typical Nigerian politician...I want to reason with you because I want a better Nigeria for all and not for few
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by Perkins2018: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
odinga1of:

E go shock you, the way Ibikunle Amosun go take snatch the flagbearer from Una Drug Baron

How did you get that from his comment? Did you attend any school at all?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by Morenikeji070: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
Yo mehn dumb like you fuckoff my page i dont want curse u guys do curse eachother on here. quote author=DBossNG post=85587610]

U mean those who are dumb?[/quote]
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by Gabkosh: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
jimyjames:

Tinubu should replace the man on 100 naira he was a disgrace to Nigeria and the Yoruba kingdom
His bone still has value than your entire lineage. Tell me, who is now a disgrace now

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by odinga1of: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
Perkins2018:

How did you get that from his comment? Did you attend any school at all?

Did you attend any school at? you must be drunk

Go take your drugs
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by lekspot01(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]
Morenikeji070:
You got it right, but folks won't understand only those who are very smart will reason has you reason.
Check your grammar... Olodo
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by Perkins2018: 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
odinga1of:

Did you attend any school at? you must be drunk

Go take your drugs

Read his comment again and tell me how he prefers BAT to Osinbajo if not you are a retarded fool.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by ProWalker: 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
odinga1of:

Obviously English comprehension is a big problem for you.

Someone opening statement clearly stated he prefers the VP as his FIRST CHOICE to get the ticket but IF it goes to BAT, he will support him as all genuine party men will do

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by DukeNija(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2020
Perkins2018:

When an okoro is caught he goes on ranting denying the obvious. Why do you hate Tinubu if not for tribal reasons.

Not everyone is tribal man. Who will hate someone like Fashola? Or Peter Obi?
Lagos state is not working, thanks to Tinubu. I’m speaking as someone who knows the workings of the state govt. Tinubu is a cancer to this state.
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by odinga1of: 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
ProWalker:

Obviously English comprehension is a big problem for you.

Someone opening statement clearly stated he prefers the VP to get the ticket but IF it goes to BAT, he will support him as all genuine party men will do

Hahahaha I knew it, you seunmsg has created different monikers to attack.
Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by ProWalker: 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
DukeNija:

Not everyone is tribal man. Who will hate someone like Fashola? Or Peter Obi?
Lagos state is not working, thanks to Tinubu. I’m speaking as someone who knows the workings of the state govt. Tinubu is a cancer to this state.

Lagos state is not working but almost all of you have rushed back to the same Lagos that is not working from your village states that are working after just a week.

Crazy people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by ProWalker: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
odinga1of:

Hahahaha I knew it, you seunmsg has created different monikers to attack.

Pointing out your obvious stupidity doesn’t mean you should dig deeper with more foolishness

This is 2020 for God sake, don’t carry your foolishness into the new year

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor by odinga1of: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
ProWalker:

Pointing out your obvious stupidity doesn’t mean you should dig deeper with more foolishness

This is 2020 for God sake, don’t carry your foolishness into the new year

Mad analysis from you. you obviously the foolish one here. cry me a River

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) / Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun / Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.