Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

What Will You Do With This? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do With This? [Picture] (3923 Views)

Will I Be Called "Slut" For This? .. (picture attached) / Can You Explain This Picture? / Any Real Man Will Spot The Problem With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
There was a thread I created which I titled, "My Last Thread."

It means: that was my last thread to engage bad energy or being involved in an argument, debate, or replying unnecessary troublemakers.

The old iLegend is gone and this is the 2.0 version.

This new one is Mr. Ignore Them and Mind Your Business — with lots of inspiring and motivating posts for both men and women.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
Here is the question.

A friend of mine did a 100GB subscription on Airtel for personal use, but after using 39GB, he got tired and sent me the SIM with 61GB left and to be expired on the 10th of January. It's just 7 days to use 61GB. Now, he uses his MTN since that one has lots of GBs too.

So, if you're in my shoe, what will you use this subscription for?

After you've told me, I'll tell you what I did with it and now I have 1GB left.

Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by Legionx: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
iLegendd:
Here is the question.

A friend of mine did a 100GB subscription on Airtel for personal use, but after using 39GB, he got tired and sent me the SIM with 61GB left and to be expired on the 10th of January. It's just 7 days to use 61GB. Now, he uses his MTN since that one has lots of GBs too.

There are lots of youtube tutorials I am yet to download, some are 1 hour vids and cost 300MB... I will simply download them

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by Ttorp(m): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
I will definitely download tones of video tutorials that I know will absolutely contribute to my personal growth.
Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by kecee99(m): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
iLegendd:
Here is the question.

I would sell it to heavy Internet users

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by Dreiwizzy: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
I'll entertain my visitors for straight 7days with my auxiliary cord connected to the sound system using internet radio.

Secondly: Internet television- Netflix✓ YouTube✓
Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
Thank you all for your contributions.

I used the 61GB to do things that'll fetches me millions in few months' time and forever.

1. I downloaded 130 audiobooks on YouTube with 40GB.

See them below and zoom to see their titles.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
2. I downloaded the entire Bible — audio version

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
3. I downloaded hundreds, if not a thousand plus backgrounds on Pixabay.com and Pexels.com for my future book cover designs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
4. I used one of the covers and instantly designed a couple of book cover designs and one of them is the book called The Men's Pyramid of Greatness — A book all men should read.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
5. I watched Broda Shaggi and other funny videos on YouTube just to laugh. Oh, some tech videos and other inspiring vids.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
6. Finally, I bought some paid courses on Teachable and Udemy.

No matter how good you are, always buy your competitor's products to see what they are doing.

So, I decided to buy a certain guy's KDP video course to see what he's doing. I enjoyed it, but they're things I already know.

I can ask for a refund if I want, but I'm not the type that requests for refunds even if I didn't learn anything new.

Anyway, it's good to spend money to learn, no matter how good you think you are.

That's all. Yes, I used the 500 MB, from the 61GB, to download the course. No, it's not transferable, for those who are thinking of requesting for a copy, because it will affect the owner.

If it was free on YouTube like those audio books, then I would've loved to share it with people.

As a business man, I don't want to do to others what I wouldn't want to be done to me.

Thank you all for reading and I hope you got inspired on how to use 61GB with wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
iLegendd:

It means: that was my last thread to engage bad energy or being involved in an argument, debate, or replying unnecessary troublemakers.

This new one is Mr. Ignore Them and Mind Your Business — with lots of inspiring and motivating posts for both men and women.

undecided
Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by Sholah96(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
Inspiring
Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by Richnerd69: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
That's a nice investment . I have never been in a hurry to use up all of my data at once, tho I make use of Airtel router which offers me 60gb for 30days. I carry it everywhere , 24/7 , making use of it during the day at office and at home.

But, 60gb in 7days? pending my job's nature, if time permits me, I would probably download all those video tutorials on advanced software& hardware programming , pertaining AI. Also I would watch alot of YouTube videos, as internet Tv these days tend to be more interesting than Satellite channels . I'd also make good use of my Netflix sub to download movies as far back 2015. cheesy

I'm unable to exhaust my MIFI data , within the supposed expiry date in an interval of 1month . But I have heavy data users around me , to help me utilise it to zero or little amount, esp my younger sis that is a movie freak like me.
Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by deardevil(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
Which i can have some of the books you download
Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by Zabiboy: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
iLegendd:

I used the 61GB to do things that'll fetches me millions in few months' time and forever.

Jzt enlighten me on how u downloaded straight to ur gallery (videos)

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by keryj(f): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Richnerd69:
That's a nice investment . I have never been in a hurry to use up all of my data at once, tho I make use of Airtel router which offers me 60gb for 30days. I carry it everywhere , 24/7 , making use of it during the day at office and at home.

But, 60gb in 7days? pending my job's nature, if time permits me, I would probably download all those video tutorials on advanced software& hardware programming , pertaining AI. Also I would watch alot of YouTube videos, as internet Tv these days tend to be more interesting than Satellite channels . I'd also make good use of my Netflix sub to download movies as far back 2015. cheesy

I'm unable to exhaust my MIFI data , within the supposed expiry date in an interval of 1month . But I have heavy data users around me , to help me utilise it to zero or little amount, esp my younger sis that is a movie freak like me.

Which plan offers 60gb, how much and at what duration?
Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by Richnerd69: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
keryj:

Which plan offers 60gb, how much and at what duration?

Airtel unlimited plan 15 , my 4g router was acquired at 25k and was credited with free 60gb data. I do sub 65gb at 15k, valid for 30days. But they recently increased it to 75gb for 15k, I think a month ago.
Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by emmaodet: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
iLegendd:

Hello bro,
Pls how did you downloaded the audiobooks on youtube?
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by stanisbaratheon: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
You did great. You used them data well.
Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
iLegendd:

Nice I love you
Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
iLegendd:

do you really believe in Dan lok word, I have seen a video of some people dragging him and some guru

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
I will employ you guys to download the pdf since the audio book required more mb
Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by keryj(f): 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
Richnerd69:

Airtel unlimited plan 15 , my 4g router was acquired at 25k and was credited with free 60gb data. I do sub 65gb at 15k, valid for 30days. But they recently increased it to 75gb for 15k, I think a month ago.

Alright thanks
Re: What Will You Do With This? [Picture] by Skykid1208(m): 1:21am On Jan 10, 2020
iLegendd:
3. I downloaded hundreds, if not a thousand plus backgrounds on Pixabay.com and Pexels.com for my future book cover designs.

Noted

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do. / Twitter Thread On Yoruba Women / Help Me Make A Girl Friend For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.