Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1440 Views)

Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / "Among This Two Guys I Don't Know Who Is The Father Of My Daughter"- Young Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Icecreamlover: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
At
Re: . by Xavi2019: 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
Wtf is she? angry
Re: . by Timekeeper: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Icecreamlover:
Attention lovers of Hannahhitler, I finally have a picture of the mysterious damsel who has left lots of her admirers in the dark concerning how she looks like.

Well after months of dedicated stalking,I was able to get her picture grin

Before I release the pictures, I want to you Hannah admirers to give a short description of the Hannah you have always imagined. wink

Idiot Men, begging and stalking a lady for ordinary picshure... What if na fvck u wan fvck, u will spend ur entire life begging and stalking.

Hannah dt is like gold to you na sawdust to another guy...

Chai, walai u mumu.. E dey pain me sha.. Ontop girl picture, u even open thread.. Ode buruku.. I even think say na better thing for this 2020

3 Likes

Re: . by Icecreamlover: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
By 12am the pictures will drop so get ready y'all grin grin
Re: . by Gina2019(f): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
Timekeeper:

Idiot Men, begging and stalking a lady for ordinary picshure... What if na fvck u wan fvck, u will spend ur entire life begging and stalking.

Hannah dt is like gold to you na sawdust to another guy...

Chai, walai u mumu.. E dey pain me sha.. Ontop girl picture, u even open thread.. Ode buruku.. I even think say na better thing for this 2020
This is serious o.
Re: . by Icecreamlover: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
I've decided to drop them by 9pm tonight cuz I need to sleep well tonight. So get ready guysssss......
Re: . by Icecreamlover: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
A special guest I invited should be here soon. Once you're here, let me know.
Re: . by EbukaHades10(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Gaze on the land on which my fawks are planted and see how barren they are

Re: . by Icecreamlover: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
IT'S TIME........
Re: . by Icecreamlover: 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
Okay let me confess. It was all a prank. I'm sorry Hannah if I took it too far.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
Icecreamlover:
erm. Okay beht time to delete the thread

Dafuq!!!
Re: . by iamharkinwaley: 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
Icecreamlover:

Use ur head undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be Real? / Come With Baby Oil, Photos Of This Endowed Model Will Put You In The Mood / Nigerian Man Forcefully Locked Up Inside House By His 3 Children In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.