Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Please I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Help (766 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help by DebTem(f): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hello everyone....
I don't know if this is the right place to bring this, but I'll appreciate if a moderator can help me move it to the right place.

I NEED HELP

That's why I'm here. I am stranded and helpless. and I'll really appreciate if you guys can help me in any little way.

I lost my mom 7 months ago to stroke she was battling for 5 years. Her burial and all has taken a toll on our pockets, making it a bit difficult for me to pay rent.
I have 30k(from friends and my tailoring), but I still need 30k to complete it or get thrown out. I know this month isn't nice to everybody, but I am begging everyone and anyone here to help me.

I am aware of scam stories here and there on Nairaland, but I SWEAR TO GOD AND ON MY MOTHER'S GRAVE that I am not a scam. I am here because I am helpless, and need help. it's okay to throw insults. I'm expecting it. But please HELP ME IF YOU CAN. NOTHING IS TOO SMALL.
THANKS.
Re: Please I Need Help by DebTem(f): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
Please... don't just view and go.

Help me. I'm begging
Re: Please I Need Help by Privatepart00: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
So no inherited land in your village that your brothers can sell ?
Re: Please I Need Help by DebTem(f): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
Privatepart00:
So no inherited land in your village that your brothers can sell ?

No.
Re: Please I Need Help by CAPSLOCKED: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
ACCORDING TO YOUR PROFILE SIGNATURE, WHATEVER WILL BE, WILL BE. THEREFORE IF YOU'LL BE THROWN OUT, YOU'LL BE THROWN OUT. THIS IS THE DESTINY YOU BELIEVE MAKING A MOCKERY OF YOU.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help by DebTem(f): 1:53am On Jan 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
ACCORDING TO YOUR PROFILE SIGNATURE, WHATEVER WILL BE, WILL BE.
THEREFORE IF YOU'LL BE THROWN OUT, YOU'LL BE THROWN OUT.
THIS IS THE DESTINY YOU BELIEVE MAKING A MOCKERY OF YOU.

Okay.
Thank you
Re: Please I Need Help by myke92(m): 2:13am On Jan 09, 2020
Why not drop your acc détails, someone might be willing to help wink
Re: Please I Need Help by DebTem(f): 6:34am On Jan 09, 2020
myke92:
Why not drop your acc détails, someone might be willing to help wink

Okay.
Thank you
Re: Please I Need Help by DebTem(f): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2020
Please everyone.
I am still pleading.
Help me.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Soon Start Asking Guys Out For Love / If A Man Propose To His Girlfriend And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over??? / The True Alpha Male (happiness Pill)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.