Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

What Should I Do Next??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do Next??? (636 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do Next??? by wisdomukwuru(m): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hello guys
Pls i need your advice.
I met this girl through a male friend, she is beautiful,simple and looks lonely.
I asked her out after some formal conversation on whatsapp and she accepted to go out on a date with me.
We had fun on the first day,which i later ask her to be my gf but she told me to give her time to fix things up with herself.
We had another hangout which later end up romanticly, we kissed and coudle.
She use to call me at night, we talk about many things..
Lately she was behaving different but i try to understand that she has her life to live so i shouldn't try to change her.
I call she pickes when she want, she does not return.my calls.
We chat but as a gee i form for her too.
I miss this girl n when i told her via text she responded that she misses me too, that she is sorry for all the hard times she put me through that she is not ready for relationship yet, that its not me but her..

Pls i love her what can i do to get her on track

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do Next??? by yanabasee(m): 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
Haba....If you don't know what to do.... Take a rope, nob one end of it to a tree branch...then no the other end to your neck and swing over...

She said, she's not interested.... MOVE ON. Get a brain, bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do Next??? by wisdomukwuru(m): 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
Thanks man
Re: What Should I Do Next??? by wisdomukwuru(m): 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
Thanks man cool
Re: What Should I Do Next??? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
give her the space/time she requires....
Re: What Should I Do Next??? by lilbarracuda(m): 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
after she don chop your mula
Re: What Should I Do Next??? by zed7: 12:29am On Jan 09, 2020
Sometimes people ain't just ready for a relationship. Forcing yourself on her will end badly. It will eventually lead to disrespect. Either be friends or move on. Not everyone is even cut out for a romantic affair.
Re: What Should I Do Next??? by saasala(m): 12:30am On Jan 09, 2020
NEVER EVER force love......NEVER!

Move on.
Re: What Should I Do Next??? by YngDenzel1: 12:38am On Jan 09, 2020
wisdomukwuru:
Hello guys
Pls i need your advice.
I met this girl through a male friend, she is beautiful,simple and looks lonely.
I asked her out after some formal conversation on whatsapp and she accepted to go out on a date with me.
We had fun on the first day,which i later ask her to be my gf but she told me to give her time to fix things up with herself.
Lately she was behaving different but i try to understand that she has her life to live so i shouldn't try to change her.
I miss this girl n when i told her via text she responded that she misses me too, that she is sorry for all the hard times she put me through that she is not ready for relationship yet, that its not me but her..

When women don't like u or when they don't see that you have what they're looking for, that's the code they use. She fit tell starboy say she no ready for relationship? Guy go hustle forget that one.
Re: What Should I Do Next??? by eddycliff(m): 9:14am On Jan 09, 2020
Search for this thread "Dating Drills guys only "

Your answers are there...i will advise you start from the first page
Re: What Should I Do Next??? by Daviestunech(m): 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
wisdomukwuru:
Hello guys
Pls i need your advice.

Op this also happened to me recently, I gave her the space she need ND i moved on...fish still plenty for water.....so just let's her be for now but dat doesn't mean u shouldn't call or chat with her...with time u will see positive results if she still cares about u.

(1) (Reply)

Stay At Home They Would Not Hear / Lady Vagina Hurts After Wing Pounded 18+ Video / This Is Why Women Will Always Be Asking From Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.