Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. (4101 Views)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Huawei101: 7:43am On Jan 09, 2020
I'm going to make this short.

Please I'm doing this for a friend.

My name is Damilola, I got into relationship with this guy six months ago. I didn't wanted to start the relationship with him but he kept pestering me and I had to give him a trial and as it goes on I fell in love with him.

After two months I discovered I was pregnant and I called him to inform him but he denied and afterwards he r fuse picking my calls for about two weeks. I had no choice than to terminate the pregnancy which I had. o choice of. ringing to this world a fatherless child.

He came back later and apologise and told me he was sorry bla bla that because he is still in school and had no means to cater for me or the unborn child. so I had to forgive him and move on. we were together again and just last week I found out I was pregnant again. I called him to inform him and he has not picked my call since then, I'm confused. I don't know what to do. I'm really devastated right now.

please your advice. insult is allowed.
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Kingosytex(m): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2020
Pathetic!!!!

The guy has found out that your gullibility stinks to high heavens so he will keep using your head over and over 'till thy kingdom come'

Una dey make mistakes o!

What on earth could make u give such a liar, deceitful, crafty and mean person a second chance in your life? What on earth made you give him access to your body without insisting he uses a condom??

I'll advise you not to contemplate another abortion because it might be disastrous and suicidal. I believe you know the guy's roots, take your complaints them and let them know that the tree their son planted in your life will get ripe in the next few months.

This is the best I can tell you.

4 Likes

Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by shawnfamous(m): 7:48am On Jan 09, 2020
All of u will script a useless story because u know nairaland will move everything to front page

4 Likes

Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by nifemi25(m): 7:50am On Jan 09, 2020
Honestly you are nothing but fool... Your own MUMU started with capital letter..... Don't you realised that guy only want your body.... You haven't dated more three months and you are pregnant for him already.... You aborted that after he refused to pick your calls. He came back and you open your legs again... It seems your brain dey pain you.....

4 Likes

Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2020
Stop lying everybody wants to create a thread on nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by samwise180(m): 7:53am On Jan 09, 2020
She got pregnant in the first place,she terminated it. Then she got pregnant again. What more can i say than she is a fool
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Huawei101: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2020
Meeyankee:
Stop lying everybody wants to create a thread on nairaland

This is not a lie please, it happened to a friend. All I need for her is advice.
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Lashist(m): 7:58am On Jan 09, 2020
Lol...if them leave the girl, she for don born 2 times within 9months cheesy
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by praz001(m): 8:03am On Jan 09, 2020
She should avoid abortion oooo. She might not be lucky should she try to terminate this one.

This is twice beaten thrice shy....

She should be ready for her child....
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 09, 2020
If this is true, then you, the girl, the boy, the calls, the apologies, the abortion and his school are all Maaaaaaaaad!

Not my fault, you said insults are allowed. I don't have any advice to give, that's all I can give.

Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by partnerbizn3(f): 8:04am On Jan 09, 2020
A woman can't be pregnant except if she wants or she is dumb oo
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Olude193: 8:05am On Jan 09, 2020
So how miserable as you both are if this story is true o.. You both can't donate money to buy condoms abi

Please go and abort again

Keep having sexxxx till your womb is damaged

Empty skull
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Jodha(f): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2020
I'm sorry but yhure very foolish dearie...

There are so many cheap contraceptives out there ..if yhu don't like condoms...

There's no decision here to make....for yhu to allow yhurself get pregnant again it means yhure ready for motherhood...
If he doesn't pick his calls...go to his house..
If he refuses in the long run...brace up and get ready to carter for yhur child..
Find a job or something...if yhu don't have one..

I wouldn't advice yhu to commit murder again
..for yhur own good..
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Huawei101: 8:07am On Jan 09, 2020
partnerbizn3:

Contraceptive didn't work for her.
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 09, 2020
Huawei101:

This is not a lie please, it happened to a friend. All I need for her is advice.

Then I this is real your friend get fufu brain..how can she be so cheap to allowed this to repeat itself.tell her not to involve her sekf in any relationship after she get out of this mess because she no get sense.why some girls let we boys decieve them with cheap?
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Jodha(f): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2020
Huawei101:

Contraceptive didn't work for her.

Condoms nkorr?...why didn't he withdraw...
Why would she even allow him have sex with her again...

That's a lame excuse..
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Abfinest007(m): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2020
nairaland op only moves romantic story to front page
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by AryEmber(f): 8:24am On Jan 09, 2020
So romantic! What's the name of the movie?
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Crack9(m): 8:32am On Jan 09, 2020
I weak... sad
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2020
cool

First mistake is ok but the 2nd same mistake is juz pure foolishness sha...

If this is ur "friend" abeg tell her if she can't handle the situation she better close her legs in every d*ck she'll meet next time. Coz being a single parent is not a joke especially if you are a student or jobless...

But If i were her, I would keep the baby. This will serve her a lesson for the rest of her life... Abortion is not an option.
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by MedicH: 8:37am On Jan 09, 2020
Lol you and your friend need to be arrested and incarcerated. Haha
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by mrkings84(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2020
U already know what to do ni, why come here to disturb us?
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by joshjc(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2020
partnerbizn3:
do you sell data
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by partnerbizn3(f): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2020
joshjc:
do you sell data
yes
click the red link below for details
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 09, 2020
I don't even know what to say to you but honestly you bleeped up..
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by MycroftHolmes: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2020
I really doubt that your story is true. But if it is, you're an unwise fellow.

Must your friend allow him dive in raw?
Don't they sell c*ndom in your area?

So you're bringing the story to Nairaland for us to do what exactly?
Raise fund for her hospital bill or help you track the estranged lover?

Well, my One cent:
Don't get rid of the child, cos you might end up killing your self in the process. Just live with your nemesis and be careful next time.
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by nappy760(m): 9:35am On Jan 09, 2020
I can bet she is the one who insists on not using condom undecided

1 Like

Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Escabado: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2020
Huawei101:
I'm going to make this short.

Please I'm doing this for a friend.

My name is Damilola, I got into relationship with this guy six months ago. I didn't wanted to start the relationship with him but he kept pestering me and I had to give him a trial and as it goes on I fell in love with him.

please your advice. insult is allowed.

I will not insult you . But why are you girls like this, what were you thinking when you got pregnant for a student that still depends on his parents for up keep. I'm well to do man and ready to father a child. If you get pregnant for me I will place you on monthly salary. If you are serious you reply me with your phone number so we can meet face to face
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Omoh89: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2020
Very funny
Re: He Avoid Picking My Calls After He Impregnated Me. by Newbreed2018: 11:07am On Jan 09, 2020
When u were doing like this did u inform us?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name Your Favourite Nairalander Members ? Share Your Own. / Very Funny AD On Jiji / I Don't Know That Is A Crime For Having Big D**k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.