Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) (58900 Views)

No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi / IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit / But The Denied Printing Billions Of Naira (Photo Speaks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
Pay ur arrears now. Na the only way them fit use remind you be that
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
Omo see electricity defaulter

Chai
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by samguru(m): 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
They are telling you both light and darkness have cost implication.

Probably they charged you for darkness.

So go and pay up in other not to accumulate more on darkness.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by oglalasioux(m): 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
You are owing 142k, my good man.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by saraki2019(m): 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Azmanaty:

Its estimated billing abi??

Those idiots can put any amount they wish. In my former house, we had an outstanding bill of about 7m from their fake high estimated billing system... Last last, na beat we beat them pursue them comot for our yard the day they came to make noise.

Is that 7 months or 7 million?
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
That's Nigeria for you,the lord will deliver una
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Goodplace: 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
In Eliozu Area around the Community secondary School and Resident using the transformer they are suffering of power outage
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by careidon: 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Theses guys bought very poor quality debts as assets when acquiring NEPA.
The debts were never altogether real or justified...their staffs that took bribes instead of enforcing payments or collected funds without remmiting are gone with NEPA too.
They bought "lemons"- They should start a fresh accounting system WITH CARD METERS.

SpyAC:
her bill just the learn work where my own dey, when I pack in to where am staying now, I met a bill of 890000.58888 something, by God grace, is now up to 2.3million in the space of 2yrs.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by tanjose7(m): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
��
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Kiaso(m): 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
BloggerAdmin:
Today, I was shocked to receive regular electricity bill for the month of December 2020 despite that there was no power supply whatsoever for the month.

But more shocking was the fact that there was absolutely no tariff as I was charged 0.00 Naira.

Although the Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company staff who dropped the bill said that I can from my own magnanimity, just help encourage the company by paying any amount.

I stay at a community called Rumualogu, along Uniport-NTA road, in Rivers State.

Could this mean that NEPA has turned a new leaf this year 2020?

Nigeria Will be Great Again grin grin grin grin

I stay at Rumuokwachi
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
Probably computer generated automatically.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by thundafire: 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
Validated:

Abiooo! If every household owes N142km how will the corporation give you electricity? Nigerians like to kill their own institutions, but when they travel abroad, they want to be like responsible people while calling their country "shithole"!
because u can't be paying wen u are not enjoying dey services or will u pay bill wen u don't have light for 6 months but wen u leave in a country things work u will pay cs u don't want to be left alone
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by chriscrosss(m): 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
Guy be happy , i remembered wen our light was cut off cos no money to pay bills of 25k per month during recession then , we complained and they still cut it off..after 9 months of darkness ,they kept bringing the bill, for light we didn't use..this is real, Bleep govt..
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by ogubolokento(m): 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
This good na,my bill don climb 750k
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
Some ppl say make dem bring light first before increasing tariff...d small light wey I get for November, d Tiff dem increase bill from around 5k to about 10k
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Lonelypacifist6: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
BloggerAdmin:
Today, I was shocked to receive regular electricity bill for the month of December 2020 despite that there was no power supply whatsoever for the month.

But more shocking was the fact that there was absolutely no tariff as I was charged 0.00 Naira.

Although the Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company staff who dropped the bill said that I can from my own magnanimity, just help encourage the company by paying any amount.

I stay at a community called Rumualogu, along Uniport-NTA road, in Rivers State.

Could this mean that NEPA has turned a new leaf this year 2020?

Nigeria Will be Great Again grin grin grin grin
The only way you can stop estimated billing is if you go to their office and demand for Prepaid meter, You'll have to bribe them I know but in the long run it'll save you money.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Coldie(m): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
Imagine one full month no light in this 21st century. 2020 for that matter.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by eddybongo101: 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
I had d same experience, January 2020 bill 0.00 naira
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Barzz017: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Yeye dey smell.....December 2020.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by xcelentattitude(m): 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
That's not a bill it's 142k reminder grin
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by chukwugoziegi: 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
Staro:
Aw ... that's very good of the Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution.

The greedy Ikeja Electricity Distribution will never do such

Ikeja Electric gave me a billing of 134naira for the month of December. I was shocked when I got the SMS this morning.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by chukwugoziegi: 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
eddybongo101:
I had d same experience, January 2020 bill 0.00 naira

January or December?
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by Surefire1: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
From your report. You were not charged because for the month there was no light which you were lucky. But for the PHED staff to tell you to pay something shows either there is arrears on your account or He want your account to be on credit. The last is reared.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by baratech: 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
But you're owing past gbese
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by ibietela2(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
You still owe 140k
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by blackfase(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
For the people sitting in the corner of their rooms saying the op is owing, that may not be the case. I have a similar situation, the useless billing overtime without giving corresponding electricity to that effect, now no one, even those whinning here would pay such. Be guided in ur criticism...
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by opsynea2j(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Power supply or not , the person in charge of printing the bills is still cashing out !!!
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by zoogy2007: 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
How can you be owing 142K?? Na una dey make PHED dey vex come no dey give better people light!!!!
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by BloggerAdmin(m): 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
deolu2000:
OP, start saving up to clear that 142k you are owning. you are part of the problem. how on earth do you expect the discos to operate optimally if every customer owes hundreds of thousand like your house.

Do u wish to know the truth?

That 142k climbed from 2 months billing. When I first moved in, dat month, they brought a bill of 87k for d previous month only. I went to their office to complain and they even said that it is not possible. That I should ignore the sum erroneously written there and pay whatever amount I have. Then I appealed that they should erase it, but they said it wont be possible to clear it off. So I have just been ignoring it all this while.
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by BloggerAdmin(m): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
blackfase:
For the people sitting in the corner of their rooms saying the op is owing, that may not be the case. I have a similar situation, the useless billing overtime without giving corresponding electricity to that effect, now no one, even those whinning here would pay such. Be guided in ur criticism...

Exactly

Do u wish to know the truth?

That 142k climbed from 2 months billing. When I first moved in, dat month, they brought a bill of 87k for d previous month only. I went to their office to complain and they even said that it is not possible. That I should ignore the sum erroneously written there and pay whatever amount I have. Then I appealed that they should erase it, but they said it wont be possible to clear it off. So I have just been ignoring it all this while.

1 Like

Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by wisekings: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ladylite:
They are just letting you know their billing system works. They are showing you that in the dark they are still there with you
hahahahaha
Re: No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) by BloggerAdmin(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
Barzz017:
Yeye dey smell.....December 2020.

Sorry dear, that was supposed to be from December 2019 to January 2020.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MKO Abiola Inspecting His Shops Under Construction (Throwback Photo) / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.