Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church (93642 Views)

Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor / Photos From Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Birthday Get Together / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by XklusivGistBlog(m): 10:29am On Jan 12, 2020
LordReed:
To me people like this make it blatantly obvious religion is just a pathway to acquiring influence and power. They are all not pushing any yeye god's agenda, they're pushing theirs, disguised with polemics couched in words taken from so called holy books.

Bros open church na
Make we see your influence too.
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Angelfrost(m): 10:30am On Jan 12, 2020
content208:

Looks like you are his member. Your effort to paint him in beautiful lights gave you up.

Thanks... Here I thought I was the only one who noticed the poorly veiled intention of the write up...

You give a heading, and spend over 70 percent of the writing on the pastor's Biography and sermon(s)!!! Smh!

3 Likes

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by fkj950ax(m): 10:32am On Jan 12, 2020
Misunderstanding on this thread is too high

Workers aren't paid salary. So their salary wasn't from HoTR
They all didn't resign same day
Over the course of 1 year, 300 of church workers resigned and left because they were headed to Canada
This is a reflection of the socio-economic situation in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by LordReed(m): 10:32am On Jan 12, 2020
XklusivGistBlog:

Bros open church na
Make we see your influence too.

What has that got to do with what I said?
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by desiredhome: 10:33am On Jan 12, 2020
Kingpele:
If he was paying them a living wage, they won't seek greener pasture elsewhere, so the blame is on u billionaire pastor
If only all these self aclamed pastors will serve God according to the scriptures and not for their bellies, all these difficulties they complain of won't be.
The truth is when they get to Canada, they will realize that they were part of the problem we have in Nigeria.
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by AreaFada2: 10:36am On Jan 12, 2020
kenbee:
Mass Exodus?
Movement of Jah people. tongue
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by jp130(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2020
Check my signature and thank me lata
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by DrObum(m): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2020
I'm still looking for the point of this article.

1 Like

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by africandollar: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2020
I am one of them...though I am not a worker but imagine for 300 workers that relocated how many members would have relocated?! shocked
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2020
Thieves who call themselves pastors Taking Advantage of their Ignorant worshippers who are foolishly working for free. while the crooked pastors are enriching themselves Through millions of $$$$s of free labour.

God's work my butt!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Seeker091: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2020
No money to run business again. Economy is dry like kilode and the sheeple japa at once grin.
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Denko2721987(m): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2020
chibaby1985:
Pastor Paul Adefarasin: loses 300 members to emigration

http://imirroronline.com.ng/2020/01/07/real-reason-over-300-staff-deserted-lagos-pastor-paul-adefarasin/

The rate at which people are leaving this country is scary.. I am just imagining how Canada would be in the next 20 years.. It may become more populated that the real citizens of that country which may raise problems when the time comes..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by omotowo2: 10:43am On Jan 12, 2020
GOFRONT:
Why??

Did he tried to force Krest down the throat of anybody??

Nairaland is full of comic relievers
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by yommen: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2020
The whole news alongside it's headline is misleading! The members simply relocated to Canada. Who wouldn't want to relocate to Canada now?
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2020
megawealth01:
BUHARI grin

According to the Pastor, these hundreds of his members took that decision simply because of the present economic challenges in Nigeria. He said most of those who quit the assembly are relocating to Canada to be precise.

GOD will never forgive any yoruba who voted this diabolical people (APC) into power . and leave us with these poo people.

the airport and sea port should be close . we will all together breath in this poo still 2023 .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by ahiboilandgas: 10:49am On Jan 12, 2020
chibaby1985:

http://imirroronline.com.ng/2020/01/07/real-reason-over-300-staff-deserted-lagos-pastor-paul-adefarasin/
open a new branch in canada and rak in more dollars this is the smart move
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Reptyle(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2020
chibaby1985:

You go fear headline naaa!

See as they spun the story to make it look like something scandalous had happened in the church leading to the staff resignations.

To resign from your workplace for the purpose of relocation abroad isn't bad. If I tell you the number of employees that resigned from my office to go to Canada in 2019, you will be shocked.

Bloggers just like sensationalising stories.

2 Likes

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by cybug: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hahahaha.... my brother, it's not always like dt oooo..

The main thing is to seek God's Approval on where u should go..

Many of our brothers over here are in hell ooo..

I don't think those that are eqiupped professionally and with relevant skills are in hell there.

1 Like

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Revolva(m): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2020
Exodus in d making
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by chigoizie7(m): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2020
They only realized that hiding behind church , waiting for prosperity is tantamount to fooling themselves. Thus, taking the responsibility that they have been fooling themselves in the past, they decided to make amends by getting a real job, getting more productive. That was why they left.
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Jabioro: 11:12am On Jan 12, 2020
Yoruba man plus Ibo woman combined together doing great things..Abeg any unmarried Ibo woman in the house..
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 12, 2020
If a Pastor can marry such a beautiful woman, then I don't have any excuse. Every hardworking man deserves a beautiful, loyal and intelligent woman. Anything less is a rip off.

3 Likes

Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by JoseRaji(m): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2020
GOFRONT:
Why??

Did he tried to force Krest down the throat of anybody??

At least read the article na. Even if it's just one paragraph.
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Udemyacc: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2020
Oga o...ilu le sad

You want to get a skill in web development and WordPress?
I can give you access to premium courses on udemy for 2,500naira. Check my signature
Re: 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church by Udemyacc: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2020
Oga o...ilu le sad

You want to get a skill in web development and WordPress?
I can give you access to premium courses on udemy for 2,500naira. Check my signaturee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.