Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance (51414 Views)

Convicted Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Opts For Plea Bargain / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) / Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by miniziter(m): 6:41am On Jan 11, 2020
By using jass abi?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Vince77(m): 7:17am On Jan 11, 2020
He is trying to avoid naming those who are helping him get info of victims.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Gee64: 7:57am On Jan 11, 2020
The love of money......
Well, I personally make my money sometimes when I bet on draws matches and win using simple systems obtained free from the link on my signature below.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by hardbody: 8:02am On Jan 11, 2020
Lucid1:

He hasn't been convicted man. These kinds of trials take long everywhere in the world.

Even after conviction he has rights to appeal.

Sometimes, jungle justice is better than civil justice but we're in a civil society and have to play by the rules

You were spot on till you suggested jungle justice being occasionally better than civil justice, to this I disagree. The law will rather free 9 guilty men than punish 1 innocent man. And I believe in civil justice, the criminal who escapes justice today will have his nemesis waiting ahead for him. Say No to jungle justice , some innocent souls have gone that way, remember the 4 Uniport boys
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by faruqola(m): 8:40am On Jan 11, 2020
mad man.... problem of the society
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Truthbites: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2020
symbianDON:
the fulani cross-border terrorist kidnappers are far deadlier than Evans. Evans na ajebutter kidnapper....those ones na real ajekpako. I wonder when those ones would be apprehended....that is, if, the willpower to apprehend them is even there sef.

U too correct... Wadume is an example
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Truthbites: 8:44am On Jan 11, 2020
hardbody:

You were spot on till you suggested jungle justice being occasionally better than civil justice, to this I disagree. The law will rather free 9 guilty men than punish 1 innocent man. And I believe in civil justice, the criminal who escapes justice today will have his nemesis waiting ahead for him. Say No to jungle justice , some innocent souls have gone that way, remember the 4 Uniport boys

The law would rather free 100 guilty men than allow one innocent man to be punished...
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 11, 2020
hardbody:

I'm not for jungle justice, and yes I do remember the Aluu case.

The issue with jungle justice is that there's no determining how far they'll go irrespective the the crime committed.

You could see a petty thief burnt alive over something very minimal. I think it's barbaric.

I made reference to it because I've seen serial killers escape the death penalty when it should've brought some sort of closure to the families of victims.

Whichever way, the law takes precedence, I was merely making a supposition
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by AdamuAbdul: 9:27am On Jan 11, 2020
Hehehehe
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Cherez: 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
This guy is still alive?
They should hang him ready, vampire
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Bestbeelieve: 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
look at this coconut head who should be washing the clothes of his ancestors in hell!
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by superpauL(m): 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
sarrki:
Evans is a confirmed criminal Nigeria ever produced
If Evans was a Fulani... Would u have typed this trash?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by generalud: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Don't be surprise that at the end, Evans will be released to regain his freedom so as to continue from where he stopped.
If uptil today, Rev. King that was sentenced to death by hanging since 2006 is still enjoying in prison ( correctional center) eating free food and looking more fresher than before. This is the same man that contested 2019 presidential election. Igbo kwenu! Kwenu!! Kwenu!!!
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by hardbody: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
Truthbites:

The law would rather free 100 guilty men than allow one innocent man to be punished...

We seem to be saying the same thing. If that was a correction, thank you.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by remi1444: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
hardbody:

Humility overload. I personally don't see any evident difference aside the numerics.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by hardbody: 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
remi1444:
Humility overload. I personally don't see any evident difference aside the numerics.

Thanks bruv cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by iamboladee: 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
This guy is still alive undecided
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Legendguru: 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Are you God
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by grandstar(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Just greedy. Greed kills
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by RZArecta(m): 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
yarimo:
are you member of IPOB? grin
are you a Fulani terrorist Kidnapper ?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by calabardick(m): 1:41am On Jan 12, 2020
Omihanifa:
3years after the case never get bearing undecided

This is our judicial system

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Truthbites: 7:16am On Jan 12, 2020
hardbody:

Yes it's like a legal maxim..100 is always used not 9
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by hardbody: 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Truthbites:

Yes it's like a legal maxim..100 is always used not 9

Its not exactly a maxim but a cliche used in legal parlance.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Truthbites: 8:59am On Jan 13, 2020
hardbody:

Its not exactly a maxim but a cliche used in legal parlance.

WORDS RELATED TO MAXIM
aphorism, dictum, adage, theorem, proverb, motto, axiom, byword, commonplace, belief, truism, epithet, prescript, canon, rule, tenet, precept, moral, platitude, device...

If I say legal Maxim, if u look at words related to Maxim, proverb, motto, Canon , rule .etc. U can pick one there...so I am very correct to say legal maxim.
Q.E.D.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by hardbody: 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Truthbites:

WORDS RELATED TO MAXIM
aphorism, dictum, adage, theorem, proverb, motto, axiom, byword, commonplace, belief, truism, epithet, prescript, canon, rule, tenet, precept, moral, platitude, device...

If I say legal Maxim, if u look at words related to Maxim, proverb, motto, Canon , rule .etc. U can pick one there...so I am very correct to say legal maxim.
Q.E.D.

A legal maxim is an established principle or proposition of law in Western civilization. This applies to us today. I did say the usage under consideration here[b] "is not exactly a maxim"[/b] ...It is like saying possession is 9th/10th of the law....It is not a maxim in the sense of for instance "Actori incumbit onus probandi", or Actus non facit reum, nisi mens sit rea"..... These are maxims known and used over time as different from cliches.

I should let this rest and allow you to believe what you may. Have a good day.

I stand by that position.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Truthbites: 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
hardbody:

A legal maxim is an established principle or proposition of law in Western civilization. This applies to us today. I did say the usage under consideration here[b] "is not exactly a maxim"[/b] ...It is like saying possession is 9th/10th of the law....It is not a maxim in the sense of for instance "Actori incumbit onus probandi", or Actus non facit reum, nisi mens sit rea"..... These are maxims known and used over time as different from cliches.

I should let this rest and allow you to believe what you may. Have a good day.

I stand by that position.

I wanted to call it just a maxim when I was typing, I then realized that it's only in the legal parlence and only lawyers who use it that way. Hence I added legal to Maxim. I wasn't implying the aspect of legal maxim which means 'established principle'....I was talking about it being a legal phrase, saying, principle...etc...u calling it cliche is another angle. But am still right. I rest my case
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by hardbody: 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
Truthbites:

I wanted to call it just a maxim when I was typing, I then realized that it's only in the legal parlence and only lawyers who use it that way. Hence I added legal to Maxim. I wasn't implying the aspect of legal maxim which means 'established principle'....I was talking about it being a legal phrase, saying, principle...etc...u calling it cliche is another angle. But am still right. I rest my case

Lol. Ok sir. You are right. Can this slide? Its tiring and adds no value. So then....
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Truthbites: 9:41am On Jan 14, 2020
hardbody:

Lol. Ok sir. You are right. Can this slide? Its tiring and adds no value. So then....

Lol.. it's so tiring TBVH.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Two Ladies Fight Over ATM In Benin City, Edo / Major General Atolagbe Sacked For Arresting Plateau State Fulani Herdsmen - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.