Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance (51407 Views)

Convicted Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Opts For Plea Bargain / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) / Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by WildChild00(m): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
Sportize:

better come and tell the people here what makes my post scam otherwise you'll regret your actions!

I need that money to sort alot of things out and alot depends on it even my family welfare! if you posting this 'scam' happens to ruin my chances of selling it this camera soon, I swear I will lay a terrible curse on you and I mean it.

Am fuming right now

Open a thread and stop spamming, if you want to sell it, you simply open a thread post the pictures of the camera and your address in there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Sportize(m): 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
WildChild00:

Open a thread and stop spamming, if you want to sell it, you simply open a thread post the pictures of the camera and your address in there.

so spamming and Scam are same to you bah? be careful the part you thread as it may not lead well for you...

and you have no right what so ever to tell me how I should post my ad! if you need urgent attention you'll realize how necessary it is to share your needs, maybe you'll understand. pls move on.
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by odinga1of: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
sarrki:
Evans is a confirmed criminal Nigeria ever produced

Where is Wadume ? Why are the authorities hiding his case ?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by WildChild00(m): 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
Sportize:

so spamming and Scam are same to you bah? be careful the part you thread as it may not lead well for you...

and you have no right what so ever to tell me how I should post my ad! if you need urgent attention you'll realize how necessary it is to share your needs, maybe you'll understand. pls move on.

I am a consign nairalander, and from years of using this great forum, sellers who spam from thread to thread has the tendencies 99.9% of scamming their prospective buyers, speaking/writing from experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Sportize(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
WildChild00:

I am a consign nairalander, and from years of using this great forum, sellers who spam from thread to thread has the tendencies 99.9% of scamming their prospective buyers, speaking/writing from experience.

see I won't want to drag this further... everyone got thier needs. if you were so concerned, why didn't you go through my profile? or posts?

pls be warned
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by jumper524(m): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
What abt the taraba kidnapper wadume who soldiers murdered police officers just to rescue him? What's d defence headquarters waiting for to deliver justice or it has already been settled clandestinely?
don't tri balise issues, blame the court system and stop being hypocritical. Evans till today has also not been prosecuted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Exmilitant(m): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
We started the business back in 2002, made lotta dough from it and abandoned it when the government begged.. but igbos got in and made a mess of it all.. Bleep them, Bleep evans... cool

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by WildChild00(m): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Sportize:

see I won't want to drag this further... everyone got thier needs. if you were so concerned, why didn't you go through my profile? or posts?

pls be warned

I rest my case here, next time try and open your own thread it will not cost you anything to do so, and people will find you to be genuine.

Peace out!
Ciao
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by overboard(m): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
Oshey, kidnapper extraordinaire!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by smogup: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
Where is wadume?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by dangotesmummy: 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
sarrki:
celebrity criminal you mean? The way the media sef is glorifying this beast is mind boggling
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ipob of be represented in criminal deal since 1967. I'm always not moved by nyamiri wealth because most of them were gotten from fraudulent act, drugs dealings and kidnapping and selling of fake and substandard products.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Dareal90s(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
King2019:

I guessed only ethnicity bigots like you will reply...say no to Igbo amaka,afonga...

Once again be wise
seems u didn't check my profile, me dey lash flatheadddd-Igbo's like shittttt

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by seunjungle1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
This guy they call sarrki self shocked. What will you have to say about our politicians if Evans should be the ever produced criminal in Nigeria.
Buhari nko
Abbah kyari nko
Tinubu nko
All the APC nko,

Saraki nko
Atiku nko
Jonathan nko
Dansuki nko
Obasanjo nko
all the PDP nko

All the ex military presidents nko

And finally, sarrki and Seun naira land nko?

sarrki:
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by PrinceMajestic: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
jumper524:
don't tri balise issues, blame the court system and stop being hypocritical. Evans till today has also not been prosecuted.
I'm not a tribal bigot, this thread made me just remember there's such case that is still pending justice
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by klax(m): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
sarrki:

This dude is a bloody red flag to the core.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Revolva(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hahhaa dis Evans de see person worth

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by richPHAROAH: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
he is looking fresher
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by MzTunechi(f): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
This guy is yet to be sentenced still!
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by sarrki(m): 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
odinga1of:

Where is Wadume ? Why are the authorities hiding his case ?

That one is a terrorist
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by ultimate77(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
2chukwu:

You and your other children of hates....

I don't think you are really in the right state of mind to say that of me... Just be cool man. Be more wise when attacking. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by KarsanHughston: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
sarrki:

That one is a terrorist
[/s]
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by KarsanHughston: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
sarrki:

I wonder too myself
[/s]
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Mr100Dollars: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Sportize:
Oga you need apprentice? I dey available o

For Sale!
Nikon d5300 with a 35mm Yongnuo prime lens and 18-55 kit lens and free 32gb SD card
@165k

clean perfect working condition and a great camera for both photography and video production.
location Edo st. but with good arrangement, nationwide delivery is possible

serious buyers only pls
calls/whatsapp
100k?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by ruggedtimi(m): 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
sarrki:
nah baddass plenty... evans no get money reach mompha or hush
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by raphy(m): 12:19am On Jan 11, 2020
the police hv been feeding him fat inside prison ..see his fat thief face still fresh.

n his wife still enjoying his money..somewhere

naija why?
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by pavoda: 1:37am On Jan 11, 2020
Can you address the topic at hand and stop resorting to senseless tribalistic quotes
yarimo:
And that is IPOB role model undecided
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by carlos1(m): 2:17am On Jan 11, 2020
tartar9:
Very true,ipob have that superpower.
They have a brain duly evolved for crime.

Very true bro, beta start parking o, we go sell dis country one-day
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Agugbadin: 5:42am On Jan 11, 2020
sarrki:

Evans should have been killed by now, I am suprised that he is still alive. If he is a Chinese, they would have killed him by now. One of the pains Anambra inflicted on Nigerians
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by Agugbadin: 5:43am On Jan 11, 2020
pavoda:
Can you address the topic at hand and stop resorting to senseless tribalistic quotes

You are right bro
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by iamme1234(m): 6:31am On Jan 11, 2020
sarrki:

Believe me
Re: Kidnapper Evans: I Can Estimate Financial Value Of Victims From Short Distance by iamme1234(m): 6:32am On Jan 11, 2020
greedy evans

Ransom of a million USD yet you did not quit the job

Very greedy man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Hoodlums Breaking Shops During Curfew In Benin City, 2 Caught / Young Lady Found Unclad & Dead After Missing For 3 Days In Liberia (Graphic Pic / 2 Men Who Use Juju To Grab Lands Murdered In Anambra (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.