Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,745 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? (5938 Views)

Amaechi Once Said Publicly That He Is Not Igbo, Why The Sudden U-turn? – Igbokwe / Have Noticed The Sudden Disappearance Of Murderous Fulani Herdsmen In SouthEast? / Onneghen: "I Hope You Are Not Taking My Pants" - Sacked CJN Asks Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by kidap: 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
imagine this one bayi

FactBoyz:
I stopped posting news to nairaland too.. My blog https:// is still doing well
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by FactBoyz: 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
kidap:
imagine this one bayi

grin
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by Trump2020: 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Bloggers the only problem I have with you guys is criminality activities most bloggers engage. When you click their link just to confirm the authenticity of the news. They will steal your IP address.
This Yoruba Moslem again. What will they do with your IP?

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by Trump2020: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nice blog but those dirty and huge fonts on your feature images is what just don't like.
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by iSlayer: 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
Still no moderator (or the owner) deems it fit to respond.

Nairaland is so terribly run. Very shitty stuffs. Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by gregyboy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
Why are the modrrators not responding

Are you guys now gods you cant reply complaints....

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by ABCthings: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
Seun if giving the opportunity will be worse than Kim joung un. He think he's God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by Rosskii: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
kidap:
I don't know if you all noticed the changes on Nairaland late last year.

The reason why American are better than us the Nigerians or blacks is that they inform us ahead what exactly is about to happen.

Err... so lemme guess. So, on American forums, changes are always announced by the (''white'') mods or owners before they are made?

How many US forums are you a member of, out of the thousands of forums they have, to know this?

You see how dumb you sound by bringing in your racial inferiority complex into a simple issue that has nothing to do with race or nationality?

Dummy dum dum. I'm glad they messed you up, since you even reason like a dunce.
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by ABCthings: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
[quote author=Rosskii post=85687970]
True nah. take christianforums.com as example.
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by Rosskii: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
^^^Sorry, I've no idea what you're talking about.
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by kidap: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
I don't just talk base on what I hear or what I see, am talking from Experience.

If you are bringing in new rules or trying to change anything in your forum , you need to inform us the users.

I don't see Nairaland as a forum again, i see it as social media page.

were share up content about our daily activities, so we are also family on the forum.

Rosskii:

Err... so lemme guess. So, on American forums, changes are always announced by the (''white'') mods or owners before they are made?

How many US forums are you a member of, out of the thousands of forums they have, to know this?

You see how dumb you sound by bringing in your racial inferiority complex into a simple issue that has nothing to do with race or nationality?

Dummy dum dum. I'm glad they messed you up, since you even reason like a dunce.

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by edoairways: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
soloenzo:

Are these replies necessary at all We should be constructively polite in our responses to information that requires clarifications pls...

I expect the moderators or one of them to respond to this
imiski has a point
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by CALEB65(m): 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hey fellas
Check out my new design

[url]Xtreemforum.com[/url]

2 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by Olusharp(m): 12:42am On Jan 11, 2020
kidap:

The reason why American are better than us the Nigerians or blacks is that they inform us ahead what exactly is about to happen.

Nairaland is one of the biggest platform in the country and it as helped a lot little blogs to become great.

I noticed something new about the platform that I would need help from the moderators.

1. If you develop any news from Twitter or Facebook or Instagram the moderator removes the blog link and replaces with the social media platform.

The effort wasted by the little blog to develop the write up will be wasted , all credit won't be giving to the blog but the social media which is unfair.

2. Some contents now on the platform doesn't hit the front page again not because they are not good it is because the moderators can't find the source of the news.

3. The moderators aren't helping little blogs to grow again.

4. Nairaland as helped alot of little make name in the country, i see naira land as a social media now like facebook, Twitter, Snapchat where people can share their contents.

5. If you guys are going to make any changes on the platform, please just give us notice.

I just wish I can get a reply from Seun Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44 or anybody.

Don't mind my English biko

cc Seun Lalasticlala
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by MetaPhysical: 12:55am On Jan 11, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Bloggers the only problem I have with you guys is criminality activities most bloggers engage. When you click their link just to confirm the authenticity of the news. They will steal your IP address.

Since you know they will steal your IP, why not bait their blog site? You can arm your source header info to cause damage on that page. Dont stop them from stealing your IP. Drop a malware on the freaking blog. Give them something to deny access over the weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by Snapchat: 1:00am On Jan 11, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Since you know they will steal your IP, why not bait their blog site? You can arm your source header info to cause damage on that page. Dont stop them from stealing your IP. Drop a malware on the freaking blog. Give them something to deny access over the weekend.

How can I do this, please?
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by MetaPhysical: 2:23am On Jan 11, 2020
Snapchat:

How can I do this, please?

It will be conflict of interest for me to share that.
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by NaijadrivaCars: 2:38am On Jan 11, 2020
kidap:

Nairaland is one of the biggest platform in the country and it as helped a lot little blogs to become great.

I noticed something new about the platform that I would need help from the moderators.

1. If you develop any news from Twitter or Facebook or Instagram the moderator removes the blog link and replaces with the social media platform.

The effort wasted by the little blog to develop the write up will be wasted , all credit won't be giving to the blog but the social media which is unfair.

2. Some contents now on the platform doesn't hit the front page again not because they are not good it is because the moderators can't find the source of the news.

4. Nairaland as helped alot of little make name in the country, i see naira land as a social media now like facebook, Twitter, Snapchat where people can share their contents.

5. If you guys are going to make any changes on the platform, please just give us notice.

I noticed it long ago.

Why I am concentrating on Instagram and Opera.
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by NaijadrivaCars: 2:40am On Jan 11, 2020
kidap:

Why I am concentrating on Instagram and Opera. No need to complain to them via email because they know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by kidap: 9:38am On Jan 11, 2020
hmmm

NaijadrivaCars:

Why I am concentrating on Instagram and Opera. No need to complain to them via email because they know what they are doing.
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by bmdmixer: 11:41am On Jan 11, 2020
imiski:
Oga what most bloggers are doing does not make sense. How can you give us a juicy information and stop halfway for us to open your blog to continue reading? What of people that use java phones, how do you expect them to open different tabs at once.
own a blog n u will know y
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by FactBoyz: 11:48am On Jan 11, 2020
Trump2020:
Nice blog but those dirty and huge fonts on your feature images is what just don't like.
Thanks bro.. I will work on it. Factboyz
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by TheGreatIYANU: 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:

Wow. How and for what reasons do they do this? Steal IP, I mean?
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by Trump2020: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
FactBoyz:
Thanks bro.. I will work on it. Factboyz
Good
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by bmdmixer: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
TheGreatIYANU:

Wow. How and for what reasons do they do this? Steal IP, I mean?
lol help me ask iranu ooo
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by alezzy13: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
imiski:
Oga what most bloggers are doing does not make sense. How can you give us a juicy information and stop halfway for us to open your blog to continue reading? What of people that use java phones, how do you expect them to open different tabs at once.

Highly irritating and annoying! angry
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by DSoj(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
It's because Nairaland has been hijacked by some people who use nairaland to promote their own platforms.. like Igbere TV
Thats why you will always find news with "Igbere" on front pages.
They kill other blogs here to be on top.
Thats why i never open there sites
Re: Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This? by id911(m): 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
DSoj:
It's because Nairaland has been hijacked by some people who use nairaland to promote their own platforms.. like Igbere TV
Thats why you will always find news with "Igbere" on front pages.
They kill other blogs here to be on top.
Thats why i never open there sites

It hasn't been hijacked by Igbere TV or whatever you called it. I'm certain there's a subscription done by IgbereTV for a period of time for its news items to be on front page. Any other blog can equally go through this route. So, if you want yours to always be on front page, you may wish to do the needful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maputo, Mozambique - A City Recovers From 40 Yr Civil War - Pictures / Name Of Muhammadu Buhari In Barewa College Website / Professor Asks Students To Pose Unclad In Class If They Want To Graduate. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.