Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,463 members, 7,861,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) (112134 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by incogni2o: 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
OyinO:

Fools are always the first to call the wise ones fool.
I never called you a fool, only said you were talking like a fool.

As you now affirmed to me now that you are one.

I am not surprised
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by aishatmusah(f): 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
melodytos:
First Wife Of Edo State Billionaire Cacudu Benson, Who Is The Owner Of One Of The Biggest Hotels In Benin "Royal Marble Hotel" Cries Out For Help!!!

click to watch the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTs2PDe6Umg

Inside life!!!!

Karma issa fuckin bitch undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by OyinO: 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
incogni2o:
I never called you a fool, only said you were talking like a fool.
As you now affirmed to me now that you are one.
I am not surprised
I am a fool but you're foolish.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by incogni2o: 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
OyinO:

I am a fool but you're foolish.

Sorry didnt know you bring your emotion along to nairaland, I never meant it to get to this point

grin
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by alexola20(m): 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Kaymansion(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Inside life! normal life, that is how I am living though..
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
alexola20:
I actually watched the video first on facebook.But you know I really don't know her story. But judging with my own experience with women ie my mother,my wife,mil,sister, etc,even though I am a very sympathetic person but I won't feel any pity or sympathy for any of this women,at all.
They nearly finish me.Still struggling till now.While my mother is behind every shyte.

ppl are saying she slept with her gateman and was troublesome to her husband.even if the husband is still angry with her what about the kids? they should have grown now.or maybe she was maltreating them? hmm
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by nlPoster: 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
I didnt watch the video and I've never heard of anyone mentioned in this story, but things like these dont speak well of Nigerians as a people.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by OyinO: 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
incogni2o:

Sorry didnt know you bring your emotion along to nairaland, I never meant it to get to this point

grin

Running around with a fool like me makes you foolish because you are enjoying the foolish company of a fool.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by alexola20(m): 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by fineboynl(m): 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
cococandy:
So much bullshit and hypocrisy on this thread .

Hard to know what’s the fact and what’s fiction.

However what I can deduce is that this is effect of lack of feminist ideologies. What woman who builds herself will be reduced to this because she no longer gets along with her husband?
you have come here to rant again as usual. this one is a complete housewife to a billionaire.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 12, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
It's so sad her husband left her in this terrible situation i hope she sue him
due fire, she slept with the man gate man do you copied?
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by fuma(m): 12:02am On Jan 12, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
What a pity.
Humans should learn to forgive.
What will take the man to just help her even if he doesn't want to take her back? Nothing.

To err is human, yo forgive is divine.

Lol it's eazy to say...because she is a female like you...let me put it to u.. If ur ex sex ur best friend constantly behind ur back.. Will this your narrative stand..?..
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Bombiday(m): 12:23am On Jan 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Regardless........ She was once married to him, she hit hard times........

He owes her cover.......

Please explain why he owes her cover just because they were married so many years ago. Infidelity is usually justifiable cause for divorce and when it’s the men that cheat women don’t hesitate to take them to the cleaners. This is the fair and expected outcome, her situation being this bad though is not to be blamed on the man as it’s all her fault.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Talibanis: 12:29am On Jan 12, 2020
royalamour:

Did you read the story at all?

Naaah, typical of most Nairalanders. grin
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Lexusgs430: 12:47am On Jan 12, 2020
Bombiday:

Please explain why he owes her cover just because they were married so many years ago. Infidelity is usually justifiable cause for divorce and when it’s the men that cheat women don’t hesitate to take them to the cleaners. This is the fair and expected outcome, her situation being this bad though is not to be blamed on the man as it’s all her fault.

Simply for humanity and due to the fact that, they had a history...............
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by calabardick(m): 1:15am On Jan 12, 2020
alexola20:
In as much as I feel sorry for her condition,I have learnt that many women are the originators of their own problems.
I won't cry if I see mama and my wife in this condition.

On point
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:25am On Jan 12, 2020
Evebeautyworld2:

Same goes to Edo men very wicked people
ehya your relationship with an Edo man must have been so awful.
Well through out my years in Edo I have realized that most of their men especially Esan and Benin are irresponsible and always get violent and angry at the slightest irritation.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by dannie007(m): 4:26am On Jan 12, 2020
Common clean your Mouth there!

Ebenezar2020:
ehya your relationship with an Edo man must have been so awful.
Well through out my years in Edo I have realized that most of their men especially Esan and Benin are irresponsible and always get violent and angry at the slightest irritation.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by sprezzatura(m): 4:53am On Jan 12, 2020
People are just singing Cacudu Benson- very baffling.

Did he give birth to her??
Does she not come from a community, have brothers and sisters/relatives.

His name should not be mentioned as this divorce is over 2 decades[color=#990000][/color]. He has moved on, she should too.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by gregyboy(m): 6:49am On Jan 12, 2020
Philpham:

Shut up your dirty mouth, u stink hole. Men are nothing but dogs that sleep anything that has a hole. When they are tired of their wife they start accusing them of cheating. Ewu cambia. Brainless monkey

Is the same man that tied her hands not to work abi,

Men are dogs but women are gold diggers
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by gregyboy(m): 6:55am On Jan 12, 2020
edoairways:

What I mean is if he slept with his maid how would his wife feel? The society supports male infidelity but frown at women. Same society will say let her endure but when it involves a woman she would receive condemnation and bashing. That is the message am passing across

Dont misquote the society dont support male infedility,if women are economical powerful than the men reverse would be the case,
The society support male rapist but ignore female rapist
How about that
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by backnbeta(f): 7:07am On Jan 12, 2020
Skmoda:

but you won't expect them ( children) to fly down from US to Nigeria and rescue her....she made her bed so let her sleep on it...so all this why she was with the main, no saving whatsoever to help boost her life back after the hubby left her...
Something is not right somewhere. Children, especially Nigerian breed are not wired to abandon their mothers like that. It's even easier for the woman to influence her kids and turn the tables against the 'innocent' husband!
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by pwansunriseteam: 7:10am On Jan 12, 2020
More reason why court marriage is needed
When you want to back out
Then we must share the properties (According to Anambra Woman)

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Truthbites: 7:17am On Jan 12, 2020
Wettoid123:

I know a little bit about the cacudus even if it is obehi or Esther that Bleep the gateman and cacudu Benson now abandon her cos of that single act would she now say he should be sue do you know what is heart break my girlfriend that I caught naked with a man wayback I know the emotional trauma I pass through.

Since Esther isn't Obehi,and since we know Esther didn't bleep, then the man can be sued
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by edoairways: 7:19am On Jan 12, 2020
gregyboy:

Dont misquote the society dont support male infedility,if women are economical powerful than the men reverse would be the case,
The society support male rapist but ignore female rapist
How about that
Go to my previous message to see where I mentioned all you said

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by edoairways: 7:20am On Jan 12, 2020
quentin06:

never said it was, stop misrepresenting my response.
That is what you implied when you mentioned Bini women. That alone is stereotype

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:24am On Jan 12, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
It's so sad her husband left her in this terrible situation i hope she sue him

INSTEAS OF JUST FINDING A WAY TO HELP HER, YOU ARE HERE TALKING ABOUT SUE .

SUE HIM FOR WHAT ?
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:27am On Jan 12, 2020
backnbeta:
The Benson man jazzed her kids and wiped their memories? Just curious undecided

THANK GOD U ARE JUST CURIOUS.

I PRAY HER CHILDREN COME SEARCHING FOR HER.
SHE DON SUFFER WELL
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:29am On Jan 12, 2020
edoairways:
But it wouldn't pain him if he sleeps with his maid

SHE SHOULD LEAVE HIM THEN .
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:29am On Jan 12, 2020
edoairways:
But it wouldn't pain him if he sleeps with his maid

SHE SHOULD LEAVE HIM THEN .

instead of finding a way to help her , u are here siding her.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Ogaonos: 7:34am On Jan 12, 2020
gregyboy:
Her promiscuousness has cost her this life

Even her children won't even help her...

Sleeping with a gateman...e go pain d man ooh nor be small when she was collecting the dick for attention, and as she wss moaning to it she didnt call edo state attention, for the good dick, now she is calling our attention because of karma ,she is Lucky is not oshiomole regime he would have something to say to her if she wont even be arrested,
God saves us from women who loves dicking and hide under the disguise of attention

Fear women.....
hw u take knw it was happen or u jux read a comment here u come dey yarn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

xxxxxx / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.