Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) (112173 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:34am On Jan 12, 2020
LadySarah:
Answering wife for nothing. Where is her own money she made while with her husband?

Just buying clothes and following the latest trends without any investment yet still sagged the gatrman.

If your husband brings the children for you, can you take care of them?Just chill till when they will start asking for their mum. That's your reward for infidelity.

Men and their hypocrisy! If the man was caught with the housemaid, the woman will be told to beg, find out why the help was his choice and pray against evil but the tables are turned, instead of him to forgive then up his game in the other room,she is in the streets.

That is your reward when you show ur worthlessness in a union.

It's a lesson to other women, keep answering wife, don't build yourself while he is doing his. ALOT OF THEM CHANGE WHEN BETTER KUDI ENTERS.

U are right .

her husband is Rich , and was ready to give her Everything she ever wanted.

she for get her own business from there na .

but the woman is lazy , to the extent she couldn't fight for herself .

I PRAY HER CHILDREN COME SEARCHING FOR HER
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by edoairways: 7:36am On Jan 12, 2020
Akuruoulo:

SHE SHOULD LEAVE HIM THEN .

instead of finding a way to help her , u are here siding her.
Yeah that is the best response
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Truthbites: 7:42am On Jan 12, 2020
I know for sure Kakudu nor pure...na Dem de do yahooyahoo those days called 419..i remember when he married the second wife..the pictures were all on ovation. He didn't smile in a single pic. That marriage didn't last 2 years . He later took the wife to Obas palace Claiming the wife slept with the houseboy. She denied it. She claimed she saw Kakudu performing rituals at night. I believe her story more. If the first wife Esther slept with gateman and the second wife Obehi slept with houseboy,then the man get issues

7 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by john633(m): 7:45am On Jan 12, 2020
cacudu Benson the earliest billionaire 419 of our time vanity upon vanity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Skmoda(m): 8:31am On Jan 12, 2020
backnbeta:

Something is not right somewhere. Children, especially Nigerian breed are not wired to abandon their mothers like that. It's even easier for the woman to influence her kids and turn the tables against the 'innocent' husband!
I understand sis....
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Skmoda(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2020
pwansunriseteam:
More reason why court marriage is needed
When you want to back out
Then we must share the properties (According to Anambra Woman)
you forgot something..."pre-nup" ....I won't share my property with any woman unless she has kids with me and besides unless if I'm the one at fault.....
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by edoairways: 8:52am On Jan 12, 2020
baby124:
This lady is obviously suffering from mental illness. The Cacudu Benson must have lied about the reason he abandoned her. He probably didn’t want people and her family members to claim he used her. This lady is not ok. Where are her children?
As copied from a Nigerian on Facebook
Yes? On the woman abandoned by her billionaire husband. Mr Friday Aiworo AKA Kakudu Benson.. the owner of royal marble hotels. GRA Benin City

That woman from the finding of the team of "peace a must international initiative" a peace and security building NGO is too stubborn. She left her husband's house just because of little argument. Her husband came home met her sister's property in the house which can't even contain theirs. He asked her politely to find somewhere else for the load. Her sister was not even staying with them. But she dropped her things there. This woman an indigene of Delta North arrogantly chose to leave the house instead of her to take the things away. And she left . That was over 20 years ago when Mr aiworo was just starting to make money.
She was housedd by Aiworo's elder sister in Lagos at Masha. One day she left again without no one telling her to leave. Something must be pushing her . She has relatives but she is not with them.
All these years. She left a home where she had children already. Do u know the emotional trauma they might have gone through with out the love of their mother.? Their mother didn't care. She prefered her sister's property not even herself to her husband and children.
She has all the blame. She should leave the man and his children alone.
However, we are working on a peaceful resolution of the whole matter. At least let her have a good home and up keeps plus access to her children. Hopefully the children may find it in their hearts to forgive her.

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Bibors(m): 9:44am On Jan 12, 2020
All she needed to say was a word of apology and not I love you.
My message to the enstranged husband is that the years that have passed should have cured the bitterness.

Change her living condition as a duty to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Hedonisco: 10:08am On Jan 12, 2020
Mrsserene:
Why is Karma selective? There are married men sleeping around and they are not homeless grin

They're sleeping around with their own money, living in their own homes, built or rented with their own money! Is it not ridiculous for a useless woman who was wooed, married and maintained with another man's money to have the audacity to cheat on that man, whilst living in that man's house? You women need to gather small sense.

For those of you women who are interested in enjoying the 'privilege' of cheating on your spouse with impunity, it is not difficult. Look for a jobless broke ass man to feed, house, and marry with your own money. I assure you that such a man would not bother you too much if you cheat on him. And of course there's no chance of you being rendered homeless as a result!

But if you want to marry a well to do man, and yet you think you can be rubbing shoulders with him and cheating like him, then you must be very very mad.

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by incogni2o: 10:12am On Jan 12, 2020
OyinO:

Running around with a fool like me makes you foolish because you are enjoying the foolish company of a fool.

Sincere Apologies

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Bombiday(m): 10:13am On Jan 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Simply for humanity and due to the fact that, they had a history...............

Wives in divorce don’t consider “history” they just take as much as they can get. Let’s maintain the same energy please.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by OyinO: 10:33am On Jan 12, 2020
incogni2o:

Sincere Apologies
You welcomed. Accept my best wishes.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Bombiday(m): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Hmmm
Why would she go and sleep with another man?
If not for anything at least for her marital vows undecided

And this one that she could not huzzle back to be at least okay,I think it's a spiritual something which she should have looked for a solution to.

That being said,the fact still remains that the husband starved her of sex,if what she claimed is true.At least the husband should have tried to fufil his bed duties to avoid sad stories like this.

Apparently having everything you desire isn’t enough. How is being ‘starved of sex’ an excuse when sexually satisfied people also cheat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Evebeautyworld2: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
ehya your relationship with an Edo man must have been so awful.
Well through out my years in Edo I have realized that most of their men especially Esan and Benin are irresponsible and always get violent and angry at the slightest irritation.
U r right,they are very violet,my ex was esan I regret getting involve with those people despite being warned,very fetish at d same time
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:30am On Jan 12, 2020
Evebeautyworld2:

U r right,they are very violet,my ex was esan I regret getting involve with those people despite being warned,very fetish at d same time
what tribe are u?
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Evebeautyworld2: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
what tribe are u?
Im igbo dear
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
someone should help her. she has realized herself. when we were doing wrong things, we may not be able to understand ourselves due to reason beyond our control.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
It's so sad her husband left her in this terrible situation i hope she sue him
Lol, sue fire
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
We came into this world with nothing and shall exit the world with nothing as we are all a bag of worm and a meal for termites. She should be happy that she still has a slum or shacks to call a home. Shes not better than you and I and we are not in any way better off. Person wey no suffer no fit get sense for this life lai lai ati laye! grin

1 Like

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Alexaonfleek: 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Bombiday:

Apparently having everything you desire isn’t enough. How is being ‘starved of sex’ an excuse when sexually satisfied people also cheat
But in the story here she wasn't sexually satisfied.
If people who are satisfied sexually still cheat,then it's between them and God.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
edoairways:

That is what you implied when you mentioned Bini women. That alone is stereotype

lets not stop meaningful conversations with implied foolishness, state facts and not bias.

nobody talked about stereos here.

the thread talked about a woman from benin that slept with her husband's gateman.

and she was divorced as a result of that unfaithful act.

it is safe to deduce that bini women are unfaithful based on that thread.

i can therfore deduce that you re hurt by the thread, and are usibg implied threats to stop my comment.

try to get a life, and throwing tantrums.

you can beat me in a simple argument.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by edoairways: 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
quentin06:

lets not stop meaningful conversations with implied foolishness, state facts and not bias.

nobody talked about stereos here.

the thread talked about a woman from benin that slept with her husband's gateman.

and she was divorced as a result of that unfaithful act.

it is safe to deduce that bini women are unfaithful based on that thread.

i can therfore deduce that you re hurt by the thread, and are usibg implied threats to stop my comment.

try to get a life, and throwing tantrums.

you can beat me in a simple argument.
Easy bro
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by shineeye1: 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
If people who are satisfied sexually still cheat,then it's between them and God.

Is there any ONE man born of woman that can sexually satisfy "modern" slayers if they marry, considering the mammoth cucumbers and grotesque mechanical vibrators they have all gotten used to? Not to talk of sex battery and uncountable sex assaults they have exposed themselves to among highly drugged hunks over the years! Dem Neva born the tb Joshua wey go deliver dem...
Future husbands are an endangered specie..
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Kingrexyl(m): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
mytime24:
Outside life
My sweet love ❤️
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by baby124: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
edoairways:

As copied from a Nigerian on Facebook
Yes? On the woman abandoned by her billionaire husband. Mr Friday Aiworo AKA Kakudu Benson.. the owner of royal marble hotels. GRA Benin City

That woman from the finding of the team of "peace a must international initiative" a peace and security building NGO is too stubborn. She left her husband's house just because of little argument. Her husband came home met her sister's property in the house which can't even contain theirs. He asked her politely to find somewhere else for the load. Her sister was not even staying with them. But she dropped her things there. This woman an indigene of Delta North arrogantly chose to leave the house instead of her to take the things away. And she left . That was over 20 years ago when Mr aiworo was just starting to make money.
She was housedd by Aiworo's elder sister in Lagos at Masha. One day she left again without no one telling her to leave. Something must be pushing her . She has relatives but she is not with them.
All these years. She left a home where she had children already. Do u know the emotional trauma they might have gone through with out the love of their mother.? Their mother didn't care. She prefered her sister's property not even herself to her husband and children.
She has all the blame. She should leave the man and his children alone.
However, we are working on a peaceful resolution of the whole matter. At least let her have a good home and up keeps plus access to her children. Hopefully the children may find it in their hearts to forgive her.
All these things you said happened before she left, don’t you see it’s obvious she’s not in her right mind? My point is that the woman obviously had mental problems. Look at her and look at how she lives. She’s not of sound mind. So, whatever she did, she did it irrationally. It’s not her fault, she’s ill.

I hope her children can see and understand her and, find it in their heart to forgive her. So should her ex husband. What she needs most before reconciliation is mental help by a good psychiatrist and, you will see she will be a different person.

Shame on that idiot on Facebook who concocted that story. She’s dangerous and a liar. She should be made to apologize for telling such lies.

May God reward you for helping with the reconciliation.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by edoairways: 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
baby124:

All these things you said happened before she left, don’t you see it’s obvious she’s not in her right mind? My point is that the woman obviously had mental problems. Look at her and look at how she lives. She’s not of sound mind. So, whatever she did, she did it irrationally. It’s not her fault, she’s ill.

I hope her children can see and understand her and, find it in their heart to forgive her. So should her ex husband. What she needs most before reconciliation is mental help by a good psychiatrist and, you will see she will be a different person.

Shame on that idiot on Facebook who concocted that story. She’s dangerous and a liar. She should be made to apologize for telling such lies.

May God reward you for helping with the reconciliation.
Amen. It is well
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Bombiday(m): 12:13am On Jan 13, 2020
Alexaonfleek:

Decisions we make don’t have anything to do with God. This particular case when cited proves that.
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by LegendHer0: 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by IcraveLove(f): 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
Truthbites:
Cacudu Benson is a disgrace. I'm sure he jazzed the wife to get his wealth.... because even if she slept with gateman, dies it mean she doesn't have sense to work or fend for herself or get another man ? In the video, she was heard calling Cacudu's real name and saying I love u..how she go de talk of love? The guy collected her destiny I beg. That Cacudu na native doctor

Thank you so much. I don't know why no one is thinking in this direction.
All the guys in this forum ehh, hungry lions they like this kind of threads, bashing women up and down.

Anyway, this is not the wife that cheated with the gate man. It's Obehi the second wife that cheated not this one(Esther- first wife).

I no trust that man, My Edo brothers and juju, hmm, I trust them na.

2 Likes

Re: Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) by Lexusgs430: 9:27am On Jan 14, 2020
Bombiday:

Wives in divorce don’t consider “history” they just take as much as they can get. Let’s maintain the same energy please.

Do me i slap you........... That's why we are in a vicious circular motion, with no escape channels........

But most of us would identify as Christians or Muslims..... Where is the religion we practice or the religion we claim to practice?

A country with the highest number of so called religious people, but the most sinful......

What do i know..... Even the devil wears prada........

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

xxxxxx / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.