Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo (3240 Views)

APC Hails Buhari, Nigerians For Standing Against "Twitter Interference" / Strike: FG Directs Inclusion Of Sacked Staff School Teachers In Payroll Read Mo / Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by Rekhina(f): 10:39am On Jan 11, 2020
Day2logic:

I witnessed the Yoruba vs Hausa riot in mile 12. Happened in the late 90s trust me this Hausas and even you whatever tribe you’re from knows what the Yoruba can do in war but there’s something in Yoruba upbringing that doesn’t encourage violence, you may not believe it but it’s true. When a Yoruba man fights for something you’re going to see what he is fighting for.
Niger delta always chanting war, northerners chanting war, S’ Easterners beating war drum. Guess who is keeping the country together?
Your guess is as good as mine
saboteur which keeping d country together , coward

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by jimyjames(m): 10:41am On Jan 11, 2020
Day2logic:

Pathetic.
I’m trying to ignore you yet I feel maybe you don’t even know what you’re talking about. I know many of you to be senseless. Who is your ally in the whole world? What will Isreal gain in fighting by your side? What will Uncle Sam gain by fighting for you?

Having a nation in Africa with a lot of Jewish worshipers is enough gain for isreal cause I know if they help us win this war a lot of us will dump Christianity for Judaism,

There are thousands of Igbo's living in each country were you don't find other Nigerians , in China alone there are 10'000 Igbo's living there, 2 to 3k Igbo's in Japan , 50k in India etc this countries having high population of Igbo's will likely support us than support Nigeria cause we are part of them now on like in the 60s the Igbo's weren't that exposed to the outside world

1 Share

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
jimyjames:

Having a nation in Africa with a lot of Jewish worshipers is enough gain for isreal cause I know if they help us win this war a lot of us will dump Christianity for Judaism,

There are thousands of Igbo's living in each country were you don't find other Nigerians , in China alone there are 10'000 Igbo's living there, 2 to 3k Igbo's in Japan , 50k in India etc this countries having high population of Igbo's will likely support us than support Nigeria cause we are part of them now on like in the 60s the Igbo's weren't that exposed to the outside world

Lol. I’m really enjoying this. So you think China the most populated country in the world will see the significant of some 10k immigrants? Lol. Minus 10,000 from 1.3 billion. Just wake up and get along with the rest of the world. The middle easterners or Asians or Europe or any continent in the world don’t give any screw about Africa. Grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
jimyjames:

Lol. I’m really enjoying this. So you think China the most populated country in the world will see the significant of some 10k immigrants? Lol. Minus 10,000 from 1.3 billion. Just wake up and get along with the rest of the world. The middle easterners or Asians or Europe or any continent in the world don’t give any screw about Africa. Grow up.
Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by Southsoul: 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

shataaap. ewu!
Born throwway
Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
Rekhina:
saboteur which keeping d country together , coward
Lol. You don’t want war. It’s the miscreant among you that get involved in violence. Now you are majority? As far as I know Yoruba is like the only tribe that can tolerate you or anyone else at the same time put you or anyone else in check when you ask for it. And I know where you are from “bunker”
The north easterners also wants Amotekun. What does that tell you?
It’s a weak man that resort to violence, a wise man think about everyone else! I know I don’t want to fight a war, America does not want to fight a war, no country in Europe right now wants to fight a war. Only some backward regions in Africa because even Iran does not want war. But you have nothing to lose. Imagine if your states have good economy, or modern cities, like if you have something to lose, would you be clamoring for war? With your oyel you still have to come and burst pipelines in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by itsme01: 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
jimyjames:

I will like to see Yoruba's fight, enough of this verbal fights

yeah, last time obasanjo fought 3 million biafra people lost their life and ojucrook ran off

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by jimyjames(m): 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
Day2logic:

In a war there are always allies , a lot of countries will have something to gain or loose if war break out between Biafra and Nigeria, in the first civil war countries like France , Germany , Israel etc gained a lot by selling weapons to Nigeria and Biafra so for whatever reasons they give a screw about Africa whether for positive reasons or negative reasons

And we biafrans have a better connection to these countries compared to what we had in the 60s

1 Share

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by jimyjames(m): 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
itsme01:

yeah, last time obasanjo fought 3 million biafra people lost their life and ojucrook ran off

The federal republic of Nigeria fought the war not Yoruba
Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
jimyjames:

In a war there are always allies , a lot of countries will have something to gain or loose if war break out between Biafra and Nigeria, in the first civil war countries like France , Germany , Israel etc gained a lot by selling weapons to Nigeria and Biafra so for whatever reasons they give a screw about Africa whether for positive reasons or negative reasons

And we biafrans have a better connection to these countries compared to what we had in the 60s
Shalom
Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by jimyjames(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
Day2logic:

Shalom

Good, just pray it doesn't end in war since you are afraid of it,

But one thing is certain another civil war will happen between Nigeria and Biafra sooner or later, all we need is a referendum to stop it from happening
Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
jimyjames:

But one thing is certain another civil war will happen between Nigeria and Biafra sooner or later, all we need is a referendum to stop it from happening
Omo Akin o gbodo se ojo but you and me will never have a real fight you know and neither you nor me would be at the war front.
Even if I’m going to die in a war, I don’t want my mom or sister to if that’s your definition of cowardice. I wish you luck with the war you so crave for.
PS; You are never going to be Yoruba never. Not in the nearest or farther future.
Even if there’s going to be a civil war between Nigeria and Biafra know that you will be fighting Hausa/Fulani soldiers, Yoruba soldiers and even your own brothers that happen to be Nigeria soldiers. E ma ku gan Oloun.
Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
itsme01:

I really wish God can just answer these Igbos prayers and give them war.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by jimyjames(m): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Am a young Biafran man still in my prime so what will stop me from fighting if a war break between Biafra and Nigeria for the second time?

I don't understand what you mean by I can never be Yoruba, I have never wished to be Yoruba

Lastly yes I know we will be fighting hausa/Fulani Yoruba's , middle belt soldiers we have fought them in the 60s before so its not new

Our brothers were in the Nigerian army and all of them returned to fight for Biafra so I don't know what you mean by we will be fighting our brothers in the army
We will have have our own army

Day2logic:

Omo Akin o gbodo se ojo but you and me will never have a real fight you know and neither you nor me would be at the war front.
Even if I’m going to die in a war, I don’t want my mom or sister to if that’s your definition of cowardice. I wish you luck with the war you so crave for.
PS; You are never going to be Yoruba never. Not in the nearest or farther future.
Even if there’s going to be a civil war between Nigeria and Biafra know that you will be fighting Hausa/Fulani soldiers, Yoruba soldiers and even your own brothers that happen to be Nigeria soldiers. E ma ku gan Oloun.

1 Share

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by Gabkosh: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
jimyjames:
I don't trust Yoruba's when it comes to anything fight, will like to see them fight for once
Lol, says someone from a race that beat hairy chest that if buhari come to east, they will soak his blood. buhari went, waved at them, they all chicken out. Cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by Gabkosh: 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Day2logic:

You talk about war like you fought one before. Been about 4 decades since your region last fought a war, the pain and damages are still there. The region hasn’t fully recovered from it nor has the people especially those that witnessed the war. The emotional trauma is still there.
I have a question that I ask war mongers. So let’s say the war start, where will mothers and sisters go? What will happen to the elderlies? What about the handicaps? You are no more in barbaric age it’s 2020 the world is fighting Cold War.
He wants to cry victim again ni jor

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by jimyjames(m): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gabkosh:
Lol, says someone form a race that beat hairy chest that if buhari come to east, they will soak his blood. buhari went, waved at them, they all chicken out. Cowards.

Says a guy from a race that has never fought a war before, just some bunch of verbal warriors
Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by orisa37: 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
THEY ARE STILL SCARED. THEY WILL LEARN BY TIME. TOLERATE THEM FOR A WHILE. YORUBAS ARE WISE.
Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by Gabkosh: 7:58am On Jan 12, 2020
jimyjames:

Says a guy from a race that has never fought a war before, just some bunch of verbal warriors
Lol, Taken fight between armies as your fight makes me laugh so hard grin. Okay, Why have you people not start another war since that time if you have gut. Oh, you are still waiting for SS people to join you. See below, how one of them from south south exposed your cowardice and saboteur nature. If not for south south people, the war would have ended before it started. Part of the cowardice was what made your so called general fled in the middle of the night. Cowards.

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by jimyjames(m): 8:25am On Jan 12, 2020
Gabkosh:
Lol, Taken fight between armies as your fight makes me laugh so hard grin. Okay, Why have you people not start another war since that time if you have gut. Oh, you are still waiting for SS people to join you. See below, how one of them from south south exposed your cowardice and saboteur nature. If not for south south people, the war would have ended before it started. Part of the cowardice was what made your so called general fled in the middle of the night. Cowards.

Lol lies the war was mainly fought by Igbo's ojukwu trusted no other tribe except his own brothers , the only Commander which ojukwu made his vice President was Phillip effiong the rest were Igbo's and two other foreign commanders the fight was mainly fought in Igbo lands by Igbo solders and asaba and Port Harcourt one of the bravest Igbo commander was kalu

Taffy Williams spoke about how good the Biafran solders were the were mainly Igbo's the other ethnic groups from south south joined the Nigerian soldiers to fight against Biafra especially the ijaws with their commander Isaac boro who started ijaw republic also called Niger Delta republic

1 Share

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by Area4Area: 9:10am On Jan 12, 2020
jimyjames:

Look at this one shouting war everywhere as if if you're given a catapult to aim at a sitting duck or chicken, you will be able to.
Have you ever in your life participated in a protest or riot before?

For your information, the next war would be a civil war and not between Nigeria and Biafra but within Biafra itself. When factions like MASSOB, IPOB, BZM, BIM etc would all be killing themselves and their supporters on who to control the central government, all Nigeria would do is to close her land borders with Biafra, remember that Biafra would be surrounded by Nigeria all around and all Biafrans will be holed up in Biafra where disease, hunger and the trigger will reduce the population by 75% before the UNHCR, UN, US, EU, etc would take any notice of Biafrans.

Nobody is giving you a referendum so you can personally start the war instead of making noise all over nairaland, maybe you feel the civil war within Biafra itself will start and end on nairaland.
Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by Area4Area: 9:16am On Jan 12, 2020
jimyjames:
Am a young Biafran man still in my prime so what will stop me from fighting if a war break between Biafra and Nigeria for the second time?

I don't understand what you mean by I can never be Yoruba, I have never wished to be Yoruba

Lastly yes I know we will be fighting hausa/Fulani Yoruba's , middle belt soldiers we have fought them in the 60s before so its not new

Our brothers were in the Nigerian army and all of them returned to fight for Biafra so I don't know what you mean by we will be fighting our brothers in the army
We will have have our own army

Nigeria wouldn't even waste her time fighting Biafra because Biafrans would be busy killing each other and making the job easier for Nigeria.

You are there in Lagos shouting war, I'm sure you couldn't afford the T fare to the SE just as millions returned home for the yuletide, return home and declare your Biafra and war, you don't need a referendum again.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by Area4Area: 9:19am On Jan 12, 2020
jimyjames:

Have you being involved in a riot before, asking about you involved in a war is like an insult on your ancestors who witnessed it.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by jimyjames(m): 9:55am On Jan 12, 2020
Area4Area:
Nigeria wouldn't even waste her time fighting Biafra because Biafrans would be busy killing each other and making the job easier for Nigeria.

You are there in Lagos shouting war, I'm sure you couldn't afford the T fare to the SE just as millions returned home for the yuletide, return home and declare your Biafra and war, you don't need a referendum again.

Lol which Lagos, I can't live in that overpopulated sh*thole called Lagos am from Enugu and I live in Enugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by jimyjames(m): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2020
My friend everything you wrote here is trash all the Biafra groups will never fight each other

Area4Area:
Look at this one shouting war everywhere as if if you're given a catapult to aim at a sitting duck or chicken, you will be able to.
Have you ever in your life participated in a protest or riot before?

For your information, the next war would be a civil war and not between Nigeria and Biafra but within Biafra itself. When factions like MASSOB, IPOB, BZM, BIM etc would all be killing themselves and their supporters on who to control the central government, all Nigeria would do is to close her land borders with Biafra, remember that Biafra would be surrounded by Nigeria all around and all Biafrans will be holed up in Biafra where disease, hunger and the trigger will reduce the population by 75% before the UNHCR, UN, US, EU, etc would take any notice of Biafrans.

Nobody is giving you a referendum so you can personally start the war instead of making noise all over nairaland, maybe you feel the civil war within Biafra itself will start and end on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by Gabkosh: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2020
jimyjames:

Lol lies the war was mainly fought by Igbo's ojukwu trusted no other tribe except his own brothers , the only Commander which ojukwu made his vice President was Phillip effiong the rest were Igbo's and two other foreign commanders the fight was mainly fought in Igbo lands by Igbo solders and asaba and Port Harcourt one of the bravest Igbo commander was kalu

Taffy Williams spoke about how good the Biafran solders were the were mainly Igbo's the other ethnic groups from south south joined the Nigerian soldiers to fight against Biafra especially the ijaws with their commander Isaac boro who started ijaw republic also called Niger Delta republic
Lol, says someone that was in the war front hehehehe. Your cowardice is legendary.

Na Yoruba man be your commandant, I have video on my system concerning the war where French armies were all in biafra. Imagine, your own general never trusted you. Hehehehe. Cowards. Start another war now if you have the ball instead of shouting online daily and run away when they just shakara you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by Gabkosh: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2020
Area4Area:
Have you being involved in a riot before, asking about you involved in a war is like an insult on your ancestors who witnessed it.
That one. You dey mind the coward grin

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by jimyjames(m): 10:34am On Jan 12, 2020
Gabkosh:
Lol, says someone that was in the war front hehehehe. Your cowardice is legendary.

Na Yoruba man be your commandant, I have video on my system concerning the war where French armies were all in biafra. Imagine, your own general never trusted you. Hehehehe. Cowards. Start another war now if you have the ball instead of shouting online daily and run away when they just shakara you. cheesy

Afonja is pained after showing him proofs of how kalu dealt with adekunle Yoruba black scorpion

Ojukwu never trusted other ethnic groups than his own brothers especially after freeing banjo a Yoruba commander locked up in eastern prison for betraying his own Nigerian government and later tried to betray ojukwu

And another incident happened in delta were cooks from other tribes in delta were paid to poison the Igbo Biafran soldiers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by PeterUdeme: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
jimyjames:

I will like to see Yoruba's fight, enough of this verbal fights

You can start a fight with the Yoruba if you want to see them fight. Are you not a man?

Northerners can never forget opc. You must be a millennial kid.
Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by jimyjames(m): 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
PeterUdeme:

You can start a fight with the Yoruba if you want to see them fight. Are you not a man?

Northerners can never forget opc. You must be a millennial kid.

Yoruba's are verbal warriors I will only take them serious when they fight a war

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of ESN Heroes Defending Our Forest Landmarks / Moment Nigerian Customs Reopened Idiroko Border / We'll Address Concerns Around Financing Primary Healthcare - Kashim Shettima.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.