Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,227 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo (3228 Views)

APC Hails Buhari, Nigerians For Standing Against "Twitter Interference" / Strike: FG Directs Inclusion Of Sacked Staff School Teachers In Payroll Read Mo / Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by jimyjames(m): 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
PeterUdeme:

You guys that want war should declare war already. What are you waiting for? I want to see action. Enough of chest beating.

At least we Igbo's can boast of a war we fought the entire Nigeria , with over 500'000 soldiers from north , middle, belt, south west , with only 10'000 untrained civilians with no food and water for 3 years

Afonjas are verbal warriors fight a war first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by PeterUdeme: 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
jimyjames:

Yoruba's are verbal warriors I will only take them serious when they fight a war

Since they are verbal warriors why don’t you start a war with them? Touch the tail of a cobra now.
Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by PeterUdeme: 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
jimyjames:

At least we Igbo's can boast of a war we fought the entire Nigeria , with over 500'000 soldiers from north , middle, belt, south west , with only 10'000 untrained civilians with no food and water for 3 years

Afonjas are verbal warriors fight a war first

That was no war. Nigerian government was just trying to make ojukwu reasonable. If you want war start one today.
Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by jimyjames(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
PeterUdeme:

That was no war. Nigerian government was just trying to make ojukwu reasonable. If you want war start one today.

It was a bloody war for 3 years we never started the war afonja the war was declared on us
Read what we did to Nigerian soldiers

1 Share

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
Southsoul:
Born throwway
Ur papa born throway!

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by Mightyhaiz: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
jimyjames:

In a war there are always allies , a lot of countries will have something to gain or loose if war break out between Biafra and Nigeria, in the first civil war countries like France , Germany , Israel etc gained a lot by selling weapons to Nigeria and Biafra so for whatever reasons they give a screw about Africa whether for positive reasons or negative reasons

And we biafrans have a better connection to these countries compared to what we had in the 60s
stop talking about wars.. Igbos don't want it and never wanted it.. Never mind that the vandals invaded us in the past ,got bloodied before crying to Britain and Russia for help... We still remain the most peaceful,life loving,intelligent ,resourceful and strongest race in these parts..

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by jimyjames(m): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
stop talking about wars.. Igbos don't want it and never wanted it.. Never mind that the vandals invaded us in the past ,got bloodied before crying to Britain and Russia for help... We still remain the most peaceful,life loving,intelligent ,resourceful and strongest race in these parts..

We don't want war yes , we never wanted war but war came to us we fought back in self defense,

And we will fight it again if they bring it to us
Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by Southsoul: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

Ur papa born throway!
I shouldn't have wasted my time with time wasters
Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by Southsoul: 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

Ur papa born throway!
I shouldn't have wasted my time with time wasters,
Anorfia
Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
Southsoul:

Anorfia
shut up! Eriako! Ewure!

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: OPC Slams Northern Youths For Standing Against Security Outfit Read Mo by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
Southsoul:

Anorfia
u do head like idumota roundabout!

poor man!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uzodimma Storms Imo PDP Secretariat, Withdraws Vehicles IMSG Gifted To Party / See How Governor Obaseki Cousin Give Out Cash Gifts On A Daily Basis / Gilbert Chagoury Building US Biggest Consulate In Nigeria Is An Ex-convict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.