Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

WGoGw! CGhGecGk OGuGt The LiGsGts Of WiGzJkJiJd’s EnGdGGoGrsGemGeGnGGt GDeGaGlGs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WGoGw! CGhGecGk OGuGt The LiGsGts Of WiGzJkJiJd’s EnGdGGoGrsGemGeGnGGt GDeGaGlGs (2775 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C / Tonto Dikeh Bags Two Endorsement Deals After Calling Out Ex-husband And Mother / “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WGoGw! CGhGecGk OGuGt The LiGsGts Of WiGzJkJiJd’s EnGdGGoGrsGemGeGnGGt GDeGaGlGs by HCamrone(m): 3:34am On Jan 11, 2020
1. PEPSI [2012]
After his debut album in 2011, Wizkid signed a one-year endorsement deal with Pepsi worth $350,000 in 2012.

He travelled to Beirut, Lebanon with Tiwa Savage for a Pepsi commercial shoot.

2. MTN [2013]
Within the year 2013, Ayodeji joined MTN Nigeria’s top ambassadors alongside Davido for a whopping deal of N40million.

3. GUINNESS [2013]

Wizkid performing at Guinness World of More concert in Lagos
Following his MTN deal in June, 2013; he went on to sign another deal with Guinness for the Guinness World of More concert, held at Eko Convention Centre of the Eko Hotel and Suites in Victoria Island, Lagos.

4. HENNESSY [2014]
After months of heightened anticipation and speculation, internationally acclaimed superstars, 2Face Idibia (now known as 2Baba) and Wizkid, were revealed as 2014 Hennessy Artistry headliners.

5. GLO [2015]
It was said in the year 2015, the Afro-Pop singer, Wizkid; ditched MTN an pitched his tent to Nigeria’s giant telco, GLO. The deal is worth N128million.

Source: HCamrone's Blog
Full details {2012-2019} https://hcamrone./2020/01/11/revealed-wizkid-net-worth-and-endorsement-deals/

1 Like

Re: WGoGw! CGhGecGk OGuGt The LiGsGts Of WiGzJkJiJd’s EnGdGGoGrsGemGeGnGGt GDeGaGlGs by vastolord4(m): 7:04am On Jan 11, 2020
Blessings on blessings on blessings "in seans voice"
Re: WGoGw! CGhGecGk OGuGt The LiGsGts Of WiGzJkJiJd’s EnGdGGoGrsGemGeGnGGt GDeGaGlGs by Aidejay(m): 9:56am On Jan 11, 2020
Wetin Glo don spend on top celebrity endorsement eh... Go make you go shout
That time of D'banj when he was hot cake and tongoloing everywhere I heard his deal was very huge let me not say the amount in other not to spread misinformation. OP you no add UBA ooh. And Nike and NFF and one American top fashion brand (I think it's Versace… he walked their runway).
Re: WGoGw! CGhGecGk OGuGt The LiGsGts Of WiGzJkJiJd’s EnGdGGoGrsGemGeGnGGt GDeGaGlGs by WarriFirstBorn(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2020
The sweetest part is that he is not signed to any label. So, every penny goes to his pocket. He is not giving any percentage to any body.
Re: WGoGw! CGhGecGk OGuGt The LiGsGts Of WiGzJkJiJd’s EnGdGGoGrsGemGeGnGGt GDeGaGlGs by HCamrone(m): 11:56am On Jan 11, 2020
Aidejay:
Wetin Glo don spend on top celebrity endorsement eh... Go make you go shout
That time of D'banj when he was hot cake and tongoloing everywhere I heard his deal was very huge let me not say the amount in other not to spread misinformation. OP you no add UBA ooh. And Nike and NFF and one American top fashion brand (I think it's Versace… he walked their runway).
I added UBA, NIKE AND NFF in the link. Click the link above to see all his endorsement deals. The top fashion brand is Dolce & Gabbana, an Italian luxury fashion company. It is also part of the lists in HCamrone's Blog.
Re: WGoGw! CGhGecGk OGuGt The LiGsGts Of WiGzJkJiJd’s EnGdGGoGrsGemGeGnGGt GDeGaGlGs by HCamrone(m): 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
WarriFirstBorn:
The sweetest part is that he is not signed to any label. So, every penny goes to his pocket. He is not giving any percentage to any body.

Wizkid is signed into Starboy Entertainment (a subsidiary of RCA Records) and Sony Entertainment. Next time, before you type nonsense, get to research first!
Re: WGoGw! CGhGecGk OGuGt The LiGsGts Of WiGzJkJiJd’s EnGdGGoGrsGemGeGnGGt GDeGaGlGs by HCamrone(m): 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
vastolord4:
Blessings on blessings on blessings "in seans voice"
Lol, no be small blessings! Frog voice no reach Starboy!
Re: WGoGw! CGhGecGk OGuGt The LiGsGts Of WiGzJkJiJd’s EnGdGGoGrsGemGeGnGGt GDeGaGlGs by Couzy21(m): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
HCamrone:

Wizkid is signed into Starboy Entertainment (a subsidiary of RCA Records) and Sony Entertainment. Next time, before you type nonsense, get to research first!
WizKid owns starboy entertainment, make your research better
Re: WGoGw! CGhGecGk OGuGt The LiGsGts Of WiGzJkJiJd’s EnGdGGoGrsGemGeGnGGt GDeGaGlGs by HCamrone(m): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Couzy21:

WizKid owns starboy entertainment, make your research better
Who dosen't know that mugu? Seems your level of reading is poor, go get a Primary School cert..
Re: WGoGw! CGhGecGk OGuGt The LiGsGts Of WiGzJkJiJd’s EnGdGGoGrsGemGeGnGGt GDeGaGlGs by Couzy21(m): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
HCamrone:

Who dosen't know that mugu? Seems your level of reading is poor, go get a Primary School cert..
The fact you resorted to abuse shows you also weren't taught well, go back home and ask to be taught undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Falz Reacts To Toke Makinwa Marriage Proposal / Checkout Inside Drake's $100 Million (47.5 Billion Naira) Mansion - Pictures / I’ll Forever Cherish My Reign As Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria---fiona Amuzie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.