Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,441 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" (43854 Views)

Orji Kalu's Posters Flood Katsina, Kano, Gasau, Lagos, Osun, Owerri, Others / Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns / Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by RedBlackPepper: 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hmmn
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by slimfit1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
You don't have to tell them if they like they can use a bow and arrow to defend themselves against someone using AK45.
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by valo25: 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
The president shuldt slow this at all. Armig a region in d name of security.. that how break up starts
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Omo eleyii onshe wasa
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by naijazee2: 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
I wish them all the BEST shocked shocked shocked
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by OdefaGirl(f): 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
I hope the government has a mapped out plans for this new security agency formed before some people will take laws into their hands to molest others, we are not yet saved from that of the Police.
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by Samunique(m): 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
baby124:
You people in Miyetti whatever are all very very stupid. I wonder what you will do when Buhari gets out of power. Keep digging your grave. Even if he passes law that sells the whole Nigeria to you, the next president will come and reverse it. Same trouble. Better keep quiet or find another work if you don’t like Amotekun. Plenty grazing land in the north. You can use train to transport your cows.
My brother, those guys are something else !

They should be patient Buhari has come and he'll go, then we'll show them where they belong.

Silly people !!!
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
My fear for this program is fund! They should pay their incentive to time, because failure to do so hmmm...
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by Philinho(m): 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
May God deliver Nigeria from what am seeing....
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by wittyt98(m): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
goodnessme1:
Yorubas should learn how to accommodate their fellow country men.
including violent country men who break laws and do as they wish? the good ones are welcome to do business. amotekun is there for the bad ones

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by Awe4luv(m): 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
pls o, which of this loan borrowing apps can I download for use, I need some money urgently
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by AdonaiAluminium: 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
Welcome development, with this, it is bye to herdsmen and criminals menace. Other southern states should follow suit

Contact us now for all your roofing jobs roof repair and maintenance etc
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by richPHAROAH: 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
mark my words, these guys will be worst than sars. remember sars meaning is special anti robbery squad but all they target is young boys all in the name of yahoo. these guys will do worst than sars. they will snitch and do more harm. non of them will even go after any hausa fulani herdsman. them no born them well. this shit should be scrapped

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by Subzero047: 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
Samunique:
My brother, those guys are something else !

They should be patient Buhari has come and he'll go, then we'll show them where they belong.

Silly people !!!

Buhari has placed Fulanis in key positions

You think he doesn't know what he's doing
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
This is what you get when you have a president who is slow to address problems
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
This is fantastic!
Agbekoya is going to be involved? Woow! This is the end of bandits in the southwest. Agbekoya would kill anything kill able...both physical and metaphysical. Thank you our able governors!

Whoever doesn't know what Agbekoya is capable of, kindly read about Agbekoya parapo revolt of 1968–1969 then you would understand.
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by Injera(f): 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
shocked shocked

I would never subscribe to this nonsense.. Thisbis the plan of the drug baron in bourdillion Tinubu all along.. start a security outfit in south west to use them and be at his beck and call before and during the 2023 presidential elections..

This plan would never work. Buhari should use his small head and see the future. He needs to call this sham and tirade off immediately.. why should they even give them gun? We have army, police, Dss, civil defence and other para military agencies saddled with guns and equipments.

This would not work. This is a sham and a photopcopy/impersonation of other military agencies effort..

We would not take this.
Hisbah

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by Giftexx: 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
Pay this amotekun guys their salaries when due else na bomerang!
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by Lavisha(f): 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
Very good
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by shigo1991(m): 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
Nigerian Government duplicating the same system...

Check my signature
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by thatigboman: 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
HardexyAA:
What alternative are this bloodthirsty demons asking for? Special allocations in the federal budget to run ranches for a private business?
RUGA
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by Samunique(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
Subzero047:

Buhari has placed Fulanis in key positions

You think he doesn't know what he's doing
They will be removed as soon as the tribal bigot leaves the seat.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by traihit: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
goodnessme1:

You intended to type "Yorubas should allow their " fellow countrymen " to rape, kill, kidnap and takeover their farms". That's indeed the definition of "accommodation".

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by Chukkychukky(m): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hope if they hear a sound of super power sophisticated arm they wont throw away their guns and run away bcs i knw a coward will always be a coward its in der blood
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by ItooWorWor(m): 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
goodnessme1:
Ur anti-yoruba dis days don de 2much oo!
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by Advocate500: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
With all this breakup will be a wk over, by the time other region adopt their own amotekun, love the south west people on this ,what people don't know is that south eastern governors are the highest ass lickers, the voice of igbo leaders is different from the voice of d people they are leading that is fact.

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by Okemmuo1: 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by jaxxy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
Who are these men and how where they recruited? U can’t just give anybody a gun or rights to use guns plssssssssss!

There are process, procedures and details that must be collected and cleared b4 u give any person a fire arm. Nigeria can be very negligent in this area. Worst of these guy may not have security training and sense of responsibility.

Let’s be careful plssssssss.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
Good development. God bless WNSN and DAWN Commission. OP which area in Ibadan is called Born Photo? undecided
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
The zoo is more confused now than ever
Re: Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" by dpete1: 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
goodnessme1:
I'm not sure your brain is aware of what you just posted. there is no other region that has visitors like Southwest.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex / State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration / Fashola Inspects Ikoyi Bridge Now At 80% Completion. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.