Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom (94637 Views)

E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
Deola2020:

grin grin

Why are you laughing?

Am i a joke to you?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Bamibor: 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Offpoint:
This is not what I need this morning, I need something that will motivate me and not something that will depress me and make me start asking God a "WHY" questions.

E-money should shove his golden bedroom down his azz or as well keep it offline.

Nonsense like this is the major reasons why 55% of Nigerian youths are into crime.

On this faded and torn mattress I'm lying down to type this, I've successfully impregnated 10 women effortlessly.

Golden bedroom doesn't equate to good sexual drive and doesn't deter village people from carrying out their assignment.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga why nau? See how you just wan use laugh kill person
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Omalichabby(f): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
Oh, imagine having sex in this room.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Kaymonsin: 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
This is what the whole world is about.

Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Asapkiller(m): 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
booscy:
Does it teleport him to heaven each night?

This show off things are stale already.

You do this one you show off, you do that one you show off, Biko ka mmadu nu nti.

oga na ur show off? some go just dey yan rubbish
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Ebenfat: 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
OdogwuBlog:
Shared with Caption ...

#praybeforesleep #itiswellwithmysoul

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/iam_emoney1/

Wow . Good taste
Igwe !!
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by tjskii(f): 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
OdogwuBlog:

Dear ...

Sleeping on your Dirty Mat will never make you go heaven Also ...

Poverty is Also Vanity !!! ...

I love this quote
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by loswhite(m): 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
OdogwuBlog:

Dear ...

If he likes let him sleep on golden bed and you sleep on vita foam.... sleep will be sleep....It is only ppl that celebrate Golden bed not you sleeping on it
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by pacespot(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
Living a king's life, nice one. This is the kind of room that even a witchcraft will salute you before carrying out their assignment grin

Africans grin
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Maliqcious: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
Offpoint:
This is not what I need this morning, I need something that will motivate me and not something that will depress me and make me start asking God a "WHY" questions.

E-money should shove his golden bedroom down his azz or as well keep it offline.

Nonsense like this is the major reasons why 55% of Nigerian youths are into crime.

On this faded and torn mattress I'm lying down to type this, I've successfully impregnated 10 women effortlessly.

Golden bedroom doesn't equate to good sexual drive and doesn't deter village people from carrying out their assignment.
Don't let it gets to your chest okay some people has gone through real challenges that could have prompt them to steal, kill and and warrant them a suicide mission. it was easy for the said Emoney.Today He's a living testimony . lets pray God open doors for us..
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by stanliwise(m): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jaysas1:
Bros is d CEO of 5star music......wat else do u wanna know
Before five star music started, what was he doing?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by stanliwise(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
Segkem2013:

Has he stolen from you before?
Osama bin ladin and Evans the kidnapper hasn't stolen nor kidnapped anyone I know. Does it change who they are?
Say something more sensible.

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by omomummy13: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
OdogwuBlog:

When they say vanity upon vanity, it's not out of hate, it's just PURE REALITY.

Just look at this guy, with all the money he still suffers accute inferiority complex. Always seeking validation via showing off.

Take a good look at that bedroom, the size, splendor et al. Las Las, na still one corner for bed en wan sleep. Kini difference with someone who has the same size of Bed but smaller space?

4 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
Asapkiller:

oga na ur show off? some go just dey yan rubbish

Who be this one?
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by PapaAdanna: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
booscy:

Dear Papa Adanna full of sweetness,

Asim kam jukene ma ijerugonu heaven direct as you are like this?

My brother eziokwu na agbaka nti.

Grow up Sir
Thank you!

What is the eziokwu you are saying bro

If you don't like his show off... It is either do urs or avoid the post.
Thanks
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by sofiscatedmoron: 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
nabegibeg:

Has anyone seen Bill Gates bedroom undecided

Local man can do any how
we are not white people bro, we are blacks, we should not copy whites and they should not copy is too,, be original
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
1234IKECHhukwu:
Oga he owes nobody a shit,when u have urs if u so wish to help u can do so.
I do, I'm not poor and I help. If he does so too, humanities would remember him for good.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by LOVEGINO(m): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
booscy:

You do this one you show off, you do that one you show off, Biko ka mmadu nu nti.
the guy don dey annoy me sef. Well, that's what illiterate does.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by thunderbabs: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
I doubt if dangote and Otedola's bedrooms re as expensive as this. Kilode
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by sofiscatedmoron: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
He should open the wardrobe so we can see the Virgin lady vomiting money
the skull afonja mined for him abi? grin,
bo wonder u afonja keep mining skull and still remain poor, bros go and hustle grin even if u mine ur grand fathers skull it wont work
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Trugist9ja: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
May god bless us too!
Thanks for the show off
Http://www.trugist9ja.com.ng
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by hyperflex(m): 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
RadicalNigerian:
A white man acquires wealth to better the society but a blackman acquires wealth to oppress the society, this is why you see beautiful mansions in dumpsites and beautiful cars on terrible road networks.

...before you mention government, the people in government are not foreigners...they are NIGERIANS.

How they feel good showing off a luxurious lifestyle while the man across the street and millions more live in abject poverty still beats my imagination.

Manumission nigerians make their money from fraud, looting of public funds, stealing, drugs etc. And when you make money that way psychologically it affects the person. It makes them feel they deserve anything they enjoy with that money. They expect the next man to go hustle and face the hardship and danger they did. This is not my opinion. It’s just how they think

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Ama80(f): 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
booscy:

ina eghe ya onu
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ama80:
ina eghe ya onu

Nwanne m, iberibe nkea akaria.

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Onyi22(f): 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
booscy:

Onye Nzuzu, see your own bed for your profile photo. grin grin grin grin grin

Ass Licker !
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
OdogwuBlog:

Dear ...

Savage cheesy
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
tohyorsih2:
He should also remember to show us a pic or video of him kpanshing his wife in that same bed.

Ozuor!
We can do a video too
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Onyi22(f): 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
booscy:
grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don laugh tire
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
Onyi22:

I don laugh tire
Its good for your health biko.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Ucee1999: 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wiseoldman:

What has bed got to do with bad dreams...People like E-money make youths think money is all. He keeps putting up a one sided story, always smiling. You will be suprise what happens when the cameras are off...if I strap an off the shelf sleep tracker to that guy, I can bet you will have longer and better quality of sleep than him.

Twale for this opinion

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body / Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.