Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom (94692 Views)

E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by tck2000(m): 11:18am On Jan 13, 2020
RadicalNigerian:
A white man acquires wealth to better the society but a blackman acquires wealth to oppress the society, this is why you see beautiful mansions in dumpsites and beautiful cars on terrible road networks.

...before you mention government, the people in government are not foreigners...they are NIGERIANS.

How they feel good showing off a luxurious lifestyle while the man across the street and millions more live in abject poverty still beats my imagination.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by tchidi066(f): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
Benjom:
cheesy
Hello, please i need your help. I've sent you a p.m
Re: E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
[quote author=tck2000 post=85755824][/quote]
Rubbish!
The fact the government is made of Nigerians doesn't mean ALL blacks/Nigerians are irresponsible!
Stop the needless generalizations!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body / Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.