Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Married At 17,abused For 9 Years,i Want A Divorce:please Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married At 17,abused For 9 Years,i Want A Divorce:please Advise Me (391 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama / REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married At 17,abused For 9 Years,i Want A Divorce:please Advise Me by Beke2020: 10:16am On Jan 11, 2020
Hello,

Someone referred me to you. I am facing abuse in my marriage. He married me at 17 yrs and he has taking advantage of that. I am 28 years old now. He is 49. I dropped out of Secondary school and he didn’t allow me further my studies

No work, no job, no business, no carrier, no future. I’m just here like here, whatever the day brings I take it like that. He don’t support me financially. He drops ₦500 sometimes ₦1000 that is what I use and take care of myself as a woman

He forces sex on, gets me pregnant and aborts the baby. I aborted 5 pregnancy for him last year. He call me a prostitute and lesbian. He throws me out anytime he wants simply because he can do it and he knows I have no place to go.

I am the only child of my Mother. I have step siblings but we are not in good terms since my childhood.

We have 4 Children together. But I dont mind leaving the children with their father. I tried once to run away.....

https://livelystones.com.ng/married-at-17abused-for-9-yearsi-want-a-divorceplease-advise-me/

Re: Married At 17,abused For 9 Years,i Want A Divorce:please Advise Me by qwertyboss(m): 10:49am On Jan 11, 2020
Beke2020:
Hello,

Someone referred me to you. I am facing abuse in my marriage. He married me at 17 yrs and he has taking advantage of that. I am 28 years old now. He is 49. I dropped out of Secondary school and he didn’t allow me further my studies

No work, no job, no business, no carrier, no future. I’m just here like here, whatever the day brings I take it like that. He don’t support me financially. He drops ₦500 sometimes ₦1000 that is what I use and take care of myself as a woman

He forces sex on, gets me pregnant and aborts the baby. I aborted 5 pregnancy for him last year. He call me a prostitute and lesbian. He throws me out anytime he wants simply because he can do it and he knows I have no place to go.

I am the only child of my Mother. I have step siblings but we are not in good terms since my childhood.

We have 4 Children together. But I dont mind leaving the children with their father. I tried once to run away.....

https://livelystones.com.ng/married-at-17abused-for-9-yearsi-want-a-divorceplease-advise-me/

as long as you have no were to go please don't leave your children behind. I strongly suggest that you engage in prayers for God almighty to show you the way forward for as long as you can endure for nine years! then i think you should take the next steps carefully otherwise you will find yourself in a worse situation than the current one.
if your husband have relatives around like his brothers talk to them.
and be careful once again because if your husband know about your plans he may hurt you more and get rid of you!
so pray harder and exercise more patience for God Will surely uplift you from your miseries.
and please abstain from any wrong doings.
just an advise/opinion!
God Bless!
Re: Married At 17,abused For 9 Years,i Want A Divorce:please Advise Me by tracyfemmmm: 10:50am On Jan 11, 2020
Reach out to an NGO.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Career Lessons You Should Learn Before You Graduate / Good Job To The Mods For Keeping The Ladies Under Control / Why Do Ladies Claim Victim After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.