Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS (6162 Views)

Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly / Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) / Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
Adunni now trending online after her boyfriend calls her out and thank her for helping him doing his job (3D Wallpapers Installation) says Adunni is my partner in hustle.

So much I've gotten from you that I can't pay back, Adunni.
Thanks for being my partner in hustle.
My adviser at crossroads.
My lover at all times.
My friend during lonely periods.
My everything when there seem to be nothing.
Help me appreciate this WonderLady.
#LetterToBae

See Where Adunni and his boyfriend are Working HERE

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44

Re: Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
Can your girlfriend do this with you??
grin

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS by popsy2(m): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
I see

1 Like

Re: Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS by psalmsmiles(m): 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS by CreepyBlackpool: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
nairaobserver2:
Adunni trending online after his boyfriend calls her out and thank her for helping him doing his job (3D Wallpapers Installation) says Adunni is my partner in hustle.

op go back to sleep and wake up again

this time, hopefully with your brain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
CreepyBlackpool:

op go back to sleep and wake up again

this time, hopefully with your brain
I know ur type nah

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS by tooth4tooth: 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
Just make sure you don't break her heart undecided

3 Likes

Re: Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS by samsam2019: 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
See better babe. Na this Kain babe every guy deserve. She's even smiling while taking pictures with him at work.

This one na true love. I hope they love each other for life

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS by Heroclitus(m): 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
That's the supportive aspect of having a wonderful female....Good for him

But I feel it has more to do with the fact that she possess that skill and doesn't necessarily qualify her as a very supportive/good Lady... Anybody(Lady) would have helped him do that provided they know everything about 3D animation
Re: Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS by boliswitpassprik(m): 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
cheesy
Re: Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS by Bynz: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
Not every lady will cos most ladies or girlfriends will recommend you pay someone to fix all this than messing and stressing yourself

Heroclitus:
That's the supportive aspect of having a wonderful female....Good for him

But I feel it has more to do with the fact that she possess that skill and doesn't necessarily qualify her as a very supportive/good Lady... Anybody(Lady) would have helped him do that provided they know everything about 3D animation
Re: Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
What a dumb girl.
How would she do something like this for an ordinary boyfriend? Only husbands deserve this type of service
Nonsense and Buhari’s failing health.
Re: Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS by vanida6: 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
nairaobserver2:
Can your girlfriend do this with you??
grin
no sir,,,,, if u no get cash walk ur ass comot grin
Re: Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS by victoronyekwelu(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
now I need a girlfriend that's a film editor like myself.
Re: Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
I thought it was Adunni Ade ...I wanted to see her boyfriend. .....Anyway I don't have anything to say...But it is cool sha, if it is for the right reasons.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS by Kobicove(m): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Never heard of her before undecided
Re: Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS by itsme01: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
cool

always date normal girls that have sense

1 Like

Re: Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS by munezo(m): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
This is really a help mate

1 Like

Re: Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS by dominique(f): 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
People still name their kids Adunni undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS by Jodha(f): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hope he supports her the same way too....

I'll only do such for my husband...not bf abeg..
Re: Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
some guys are lucky
there are wives who are not willing to even do small stuff for their hubby
man go come back for work feeling tired and instead of the wife to welcome him and give him a peck or a kiss and hang his suit for him she go just siddon for sittingroom squeezing her face and watching african magic.some go welcome their husband with nagging cheesy
bro u lucky to have a girlfriend like this..wife her abeg cheesy.
Re: Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jodha:
Hope he supports her the same way too....

I'll only do such for my husband...not bf abeg..

marriage starts from bf, you can't just meet a man and marry him without at lest dating him, stop talking trash
Re: Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS by Jodha(f): 12:34am On Jan 12, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

marriage starts from bf, you can't just meet a man and marry him without at lest dating him, stop talking trash
K

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toasting A Huge Mid 40s Lady While I'm Mid 30s.. / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? / Can You Date A Bisexual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.