Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast (29935 Views)

Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North / Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
grin
Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by bluefilm: 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
I choose Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
I CHOOSE BIAFRA....TO HELL WITH PRESIDENCY......

KANU WILL BE HAPPY WITH THIS REPLY.....

PLS NORTH TAUNT AND MOCK THEM MORE WITH THIS RUBBISH PRESIDENCY MAYBE JUST MAYBE OTHERS WILL WAKE UP TO REALIZE IGBOS HAS NO PLACE IN ISLAMIC STATE OF NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by nakaman: 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
gidgiddy:

Well I assure you that the core North will never allow any country that they are part of to be restructured. Restructuring will take away political power from North forever
what is this restructuring if I may ask
Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by whitedove(m): 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
mrvitalis:
Who is the north to tell Igbo's what to do
you want to know? they are the one ruling you since the days of Adam and Eve.....sense no gree you choose who go rule you. I can actually lecture a storm on this!

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by jamalkareem(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
Give us Biafra then you can have the presidency all thyself and you guys can savour the best of boko haram and Fulani herdsmen!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by Basic123: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
You are the ignorant one here. Tell me which region outside the North that passed a bill for thier region which the North didn't benefit them that scaled through in the NASS ? And stop asking for a request that your mallam brothers would not agree to.

When was that?
Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by ugom123: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
Afamed:

But you know, you can't have Biafra, President of the federal Republic of Nigeria, Lefeledum, Restructuring all in one agenda.

i shall love Nigerian politicians... they know how to play the masses very well. I mean, the entire politicians.

This country has no water. In fact, the United states embassy warned her citizens to seek medical services from USA, or Europe or South Africa. Our health care system is dead grin

A northern woman died of snake bite becus of bad road to take her to hospital and lack of health care facilities in Kano, even at major hospitals. grin

Lol, the country further noted that there is hardly clean and healthy water in the country except maybe the bottle water grin

This country does not have electricity.. In fact, it is among the worse countries in Africa with poor electricity supply!

This country has extreme poor road network. The country also has extremely poor drivers who drive anyhow!

The country is suffering from many security challenges that she only competes in most rating with countries that are at war as we speak grin grin grin

The country is completely lawless. U can bribe the police, the judges, u can even use soldiers as body guards grin grin

The country lacks housing system for her citizens.

This is the poverty capital of the world with an uncontrollable birth rate grin grin E go clear for our eyes.

There is no public institution that is working well as we speak. None! Most are there to steal money!

The country is littered with sub standard products. Almost every item sold here are fake, including drugs. USA warned her citizens on this. Too many fake drugs!

Aside few states in the country, many states dont have modern facilities. not even one! Citizens have to go to malls for relaxation

Tourism industry is dead! football league is useless!

Education has collapsed completely! I mean, that sector is dead!

The FG earns more than the entire states put together yet, the FG pray that states also take care of their own roads and state roads, take care of security personnel too, etc. This same FG, five years gone, no standard hospitals to compete with ordinary South Africa grin

The country is so poor, yet, national assembly budgeted billions for renovation while Nasarawa budgeted 700 millions to build Mosque grin grin grin

All what the leaders know how to do is loot and use tribalism to divide the citizens. If u dont know, Nigeria is like a hell fire God sent humans to. U will understand better when u have serious health issues. Even if u are dying, u must pay before they start treating u grin grin

Instead of the citizens to join hands and demand for review of our constitutions and change of current structure, we join the useless leaders to abuse our selves while their kids fly tax payers presidential jets to snap pics in Nigeria grin grin grin

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

who do this country this thing? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, we mumu too much! God, u know i dont want this country for my child. I dont want. Ordinary Bowstwana is more organized and civilized. See elections for naija as e be. We are so shameless. I dey shame for Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
Then organise a referendum. You will get your answer.
Who's stopping the SE from organizing a referendum?

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by Alawode01(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
It is very certain that one person that is pursuing two rats at same time will lose one,probability of losing the both is 99.099.and the ratio that he/she will get any is 1:99,also is own safety during the process is 5% for that him/her wouldn't get wounded.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by psucc(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
But nothing is equal to FREEDOM. Not even the Nigerian Presidency.
FREEDOM for BIAFRA!
Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by Salt3: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
Una dey fear? Biafra has come to stay. let me start pricing my private Jets jare.
Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by Simologistics3: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
You can’t have Biafra and presidency at the same time, ACF spokesman tells Igbo

Anthony Sani, secretary-general of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF), says the Igbo community cannot pursue their agitation for Biafra and presidency at the same time.

Sani said this while reacting to an article on the advice of Isa Funtua, an associate of President Muhammadu Buhari, gave to the south-east on its aspiration for the number one seat in the land.

Funtua had asked the Igbo to review their ways of playing politics in order to get the presidency. This had generated different reactions.

But Sani said Nigerians would be too scared to entrust the Igbo with the presidency in 2023 if “they are seen to also be agitating for secession from the federation”.

He described the Igbo as suffering from “superiority and inferiority complexes”, accusing them of playing both victim and also having a sense of entitlement.

“When I read a letter by one Frederick Nwabufo on page 18 of The Nation newspaper under the caption “Isa Funtua, Igbo and 2023 presidency” in which the author berated Isa Funtua of being an arrogant man who suffers from a sense of entitlement, I wonder the wisdom,” Sani said.

“As far as I am concerned, it is Igbo who is obsessed with a sense of entitlement by their insistence that it is their turn to produce the president in a country which boasts of over 250 ethnic nationalities. Igbos suffer from both superiority and inferiority complexes.

“At one point, they tout their superiority by claiming to be over and above any other nationality in Nigeria because they are better at the use of their superior commercial acumen for trade.

“At another, they play the victim by crying of marginalization the most. Power in a multi-party democracy is never secured through threats and intimidation, nor is it obtained by jeremiads out of pity.

“This is because democracy is a contest of ideas and reason and is never a bullfight.

“Igbos cannot agitate for separation and hanker for president by still expecting the country would not be scared of voting them for the presidency.

“Igbos may wish to recall that Senator McCain lost the elections because he had [Mrs Palin] who was governor of the state of Alaska. This was also because her husband was accused of attending a meeting of separatists who wish the state of Alaska to leave [the] USA and join Russia.

“I do not see how somebody from Scotland, Catalan, Quebec, Aceh or Xinjiang could dream of being voted president of their countries. Reason: Such a person would most likely play Gorbachev.

“So when Isa Funtua says Igbo should belong, he meant “belong to where the majority [is]”. That is to say, Igbo must develop their winning game plan by reaching out to build bridges and break barriers.

“The North does not comprise the caliphate alone but is very diverse. In fact, the caliphate today is not ruled by the ruling party.”

What a useless set of Senegalese given order up and down.Migrates from Senegal and Guinea.
Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by Iamalpha11(m): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
Are the governments still on this pathetic matter, what has Biafra got to offer them selves if they stand alone angry
Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
OH I THOUGHT THOSE THAT WANTS BIAFRA ARE FEW MISCREANTS.....WHO HAPPENS TO BE TERRORISTS?

HAVE THEY NOW CONCLUDED THAT THOSE THAT WANTS BIAFRA SURPASS THOSE THAT WANTS ONE NIGERIA

WHEN WE STARTED THE NORTH TOLD THEM OH FORGET THAT BIAFRA ITS ONLY FEW MISGUIDED MISCREANT THAT DIDN'T FIGHT THE WAR IS SHOUTING BIAFRA....THE NORTHERN POLITICIANS EVEN CALL SOME OVER TO THE NORTH TIE BED SHEET ON THEIR HEAD AND GAVE THEM ONE ISLAMIC TITLE....SOME CAME TO SOUTH EAST TOOK THEIR OWN TITTLE SHOWING THE INTERNATIONAL MEDIA HOW THEY CO-EXIST IN PEACE AND HARMONY

NOW 5 YEARS LATER THEY ARE TAUNTING THOSE MEN THEY TIED BED SHEET ON THEIR HEAD....TELLING THEM THEY CAN'T HAVE BIAFRA AND HAVE PRESIDENCY.....WHAT DO THEY MEAN.....THEY MEAN IGBO POLITICIANS SHOULD PUT MORE EFFORT TO SABOTAGE EVERY ONE OF IGBO PERSONS OR GROUP WHO ARE MAKING BIAFRA DIPLOMATIC MOVES ABROAD THEN YOU CAN HAVE PRESIDENCY.....BUT MR NORTH I THOUGHT YOU SAID THEY ARE TERRORIST GROUP LETS IGNORE THEM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
Afamed:

I have no such power not even Mr President has such power to call for lefeledum

However, Abaribe , Theophilus Orji and others are in the senate,(SE) representatives those are the ones empowered constitutionally to call for referendum.kindly instruct them to call for lefeledum. That's the simple legal way

Keep mute.

They dont have constitutional right to call for a referendum. Use sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by IpobAntidote: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
Every Tom, Dick and Harry just dey spew rubbish on this 2023 presidency.
No one is guaranteed anything in life. The presidency will go to the best candidate as far as the people are concerned. No Igbo can force anyone to vote for their candidate. Its a democracy not a chieftaincy title selection.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by SoNature(m): 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
Afamed:

Stop making your ignorance fashionable. Its the section / or region that craves for lefeledum representatives on the floor of the senate that will call for it. That's the position of the law.

Keep quiet!

Nigerian law has no provision for referendum and secession.

Even during the last confab, Jonathan made it abundantly clear that referendum and secession were off the table.

That's why I wonder why any rational Igbo man should be bitter that Jonathan lost 2015 election.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by fablani(m): 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
I choose Biafra then
Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
DeViNe007:

Which golden eggs does yout region lays?Nna!there is a different between the SS and the Se.Please you can proof me wrong by proving us with what your region contributes to Nigeria.For instance the entire North=70% food&raw material,SW=70% taxes on goods&services,the SS=90% earnings from the sale of crude oil.So,what does Se produce?Dont tell us national football players or noollyhood muvies because other region are adequately represented INUGO!!

SS is igbo land.

U can die if ur sense can't wrap around it.
Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by fablani(m): 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
I choose biafra then
Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by Afamed: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
SoNature:

Keep quiet!

Nigerian law has no provision for referendum and secession.

Even during the last confab, Jonathan made it abundantly clear that referendum and secession were off the table.

That's why I wonder why any rational Igbo man should be bitter that Jonathan lost 2015 election.
Another Ochanja / upper Iweka news outlet has come

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by Sterope(f): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
What a silly question!
Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by Arijude(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
Bazamfare:
Hahaha the same north una second class citizens are begging to support ur presidency
Using the present condition of your region and that of south east to judge the situation, which tribe or region is supposed to be regarded as the second class. The region you always call second class is very much better in every aspect of life than your region. How can a house boy live better life than the Oga. Most of the time you sound so foolish saying what you just said.
Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by Pedrotina11: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
Dis country done tire me...anybody wey won b president make he be president...nah thief all.of dem go still go thief..whether Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa all nah thief..
Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by slowice(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
The more bitter truth is that the north is scared of Biafra, scared of igbos (since they can't predict their moves). They believe that subduing them politically and economically is the only way to put them in check but they re only humans... Igbos ll definitely have the last laugh no matter how long it takes
Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by Pedrotina11: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
ugom123:

i shall love Nigerian politicians... they know how to play the masses very well. I mean, the entire politicians.

This country has no water. In fact, the United states embassy warned her citizens to seek medical services from USA, or Europe or South Africa. Our health care system is dead grin

A northern woman died of snake bite becus of bad road to take her to hospital and lack of health care facilities in Kano, even at major hospitals. grin

Lol, the country further noted that there is hardly clean and healthy water in the country except maybe the bottle water grin

This country does not have electricity.. In fact, it is among the worse countries in Africa with poor electricity supply!

This country has extreme poor road network. The country also has extremely poor drivers who drive anyhow!

The country is suffering from many security challenges that she only competes in most rating with countries that are at war as we speak grin grin grin

The country is completely lawless. U can bribe the police, the judges, u can even use soldiers as body guards grin grin

The country lacks housing system for her citizens.

This is the poverty capital of the world with an uncontrollable birth rate grin grin E go clear for our eyes.

There is no public institution that is working well as we speak. None! Most are there to steal money!

The country is littered with sub standard products. Almost every item sold here are fake, including drugs. USA warned her citizens on this. Too many fake drugs!

Aside few states in the country, many states dont have modern facilities. not even one! Citizens have to go to malls for relaxation

Tourism industry is dead! football league is useless!

Education has collapsed completely! I mean, that sector is dead!

The FG earns more than the entire states put together yet, the FG pray that states also take care of their own roads and state roads, take care of security personnel too, etc. This same FG, five years gone, no standard hospitals to compete with ordinary South Africa grin

The country is so poor, yet, national assembly budgeted billions for renovation while Nasarawa budgeted 700 millions to build Mosque grin grin grin

All what the leaders know how to do is loot and use tribalism to divide the citizens. If u dont know, Nigeria is like a hell fire God sent humans to. U will understand better when u have serious health issues. Even if u are dying, u must pay before they start treating u grin grin

Instead of the citizens to join hands and demand for review of our constitutions and change of current structure, we join the useless leaders to abuse our selves while their kids fly tax payers presidential jets to snap pics in Nigeria grin grin grin

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

who do this country this thing? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, we mumu too much! God, u know i dont want this country for my child. I dont want. Ordinary Bowstwana is more organized and civilized. See elections for naija as e be. We are so shameless. I dey shame for Nigeria.

Oboy u go just dey, dey type long comment...wither u nah?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by okoroemeka(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
what really is the use of the presidency when a particular region that has ruled so long and still ruling has the worst poverty rate in the world,what has the presidency benefited the common man in Kano,potiskum or kaura namoda? NON, The Igbos don't need the presidency,what we need is a level playing field that is obvious we can't get in Nigeria,hence the agitation for an independent Biafra, believe it or not that particular region that is still ruling us now is an anchor that is holding back the development of Nigeria,it has been proven times without number that a country's development is not about how huge the population or how rich in mineral resources it has,but how mentally prepared are the people in it to accept development and work towards that.i took my son to a huge cattle market along enugu portharcourt exxpress to buy meat,after touring the cattle market he looked at me and said,Papa if these people are the ones ruling this country we are definitely in trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats / INEC Budget For 2019 Election: The Breakdown (Pictured) / ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.