Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast (29946 Views)

Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North / Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by citizenY(m): 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
Afamed:

But you know, you can't have Biafra, President of the federal Republic of Nigeria, Lefeledum, Restructuring all in one agenda.

Don't worry, your voters card dey ba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by citizenY(m): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
gidgiddy:

Well I assure you that the core North will never allow any country that they are part of to be restructured. Restructuring will take away political power from North forever

Will restructuring reduce votes?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by DeViNe007: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
mrvitalis:

Every region is needed to win presidency
No!I bet to disagree with you,NOT EVERY REGION IS NEEDED TO WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION,certainly NOT the region that gave its party 21% of the VOTES!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by Afamed: 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
citizenY:

Don't worry, your voters card dey ba?
You have been asking this similar question over two presidential elections now

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by jolyment: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Funtua had asked the Igbo to review their ways of playing politics in order to get the presidency. 
Hmmmmm, this is deep!
Truth is bitter.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by Udemyacc: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
We want peace in Nigeria o sad sad

You want to learn Web development?
Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by dzionist(m): 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Buhari nah scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by Enemyofpeace: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
See as them dey take igbos play ludo grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by dzionist(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
post=85705829:
Hmmmmm, this is deep! Truth is bitter.
truly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by HQuadreal: 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
With Igbo presidency they can achieve biafra, for instance look the way bubu is supporting his people.

All slot state, federal, military, senate, house of reps na dem get am.

So Igbo go win 2-0 like DAT, I don go....

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by Ewedegubbler: 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
keep your zoo presidency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by LZAA: 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Afamed:

But you know, you can't have Biafra, President of the federal Republic of Nigeria, Lefeledum, Restructuring all in one agenda.
Self appointed minister of igbo affairs
Shatap
Thankio
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by guidelight: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
The North has called for Referendum.
Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by luluosas(m): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mad dog
Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by citizenY(m): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Afamed:

You have been asking this similar question over two presidential elections now

Yes, just to make sure it is there and you are using it wisely, like me.
Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by laosy(m): 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gbam! Them first class citizen don talk...na God go save us from tyranny!
Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by Basic123: 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
mrvitalis:
Who is the north to tell Igbo's what to do
Your lord and saviour

ABI,is ATIKU hausa Fulani Muslim not your lord and saviour?

Infact the whole Igbo race had sold there birth right(2023 presidency in PDP) to him on 2023 to spite the Yorubas

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by luluman: 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
mrvitalis:
Who is the north to tell Igbo's what to do
The people that decide who rules in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by nakaman: 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
Biafra ooo, what are we doing with Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by noisy45(m): 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
Biafra

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by nwamabo247(m): 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
We want both any one that is first reachable.EASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu state,12yrs ago in 2007 ihave a quadruplegic spinal cord injure which resulted in me been in bedridden condition and unable to move around no source of income yet because my fingers are partialy afected my family has suffer and spend so much this condition especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence see my signature for more detail

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by luluman: 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
Then organise a referendum. You will get your answer.
Why not tell your brothers in the Senate.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by citizenY(m): 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
post=85705829:

Hmmmmm, this is deep!
Truth is bitter.

True, it is not only bitter leaf, kola or lager beer that is bitter.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by Basic123: 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
You are the ignorant one here. Tell me which region outside the North that passed a bill for thier region which the North didn't benefit them that scaled through in the NASS ? And stop asking for a request that your mallam brothers would not agree to.
when was that?
Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by decub: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
As if he has the power to grant any.
Re: Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast by mekyno777(m): 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
Naija has is messed, has no future and not on the path to having one.
If am to speak for the whole igbos, we wont think it for a second to choose BIAFRA.
We may not reap the fruits but we will lay a great foundation for our children

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Port Harcourt, warri Refineries Commences preliminary Operations / Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" / Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.