Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane (71486 Views)

US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin / Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) / Ethiopia Admits Shooting Down Kenyan Aircraft Taking Medical Supplies To Somalia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Hoodgod(m): 7:04am On Jan 12, 2020
9jayes:
Blame everything on Trump, if he hadn't killed Suleimani Iran wouldn't have shut down the plane. 176 people just die like chicken cos of Trump.
trump is innocent on this..

3 Likes

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Roon9(m): 7:05am On Jan 12, 2020
EmmyUrch:
Where are those ussless Nigeria Islamic terrorists supporting Iran? Thunder fire all of you.

That daft of a lady ChiefAzubuike no1

1 Like

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by luminouz(m): 7:05am On Jan 12, 2020
Flyingngel:
mvem post:

Iranians are not Arabs .

They are, all they need is s strong willed crusader who will expose many atrocities perpetuated by their leaders on the citizens.

They are not Arabs but Persians. undecided
Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Codes151(m): 7:12am On Jan 12, 2020
Jubal01:
When 2 elephants are fighting, its d grasses that suffers.
no elephants. Two terrorists
Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by xperiencelove(m): 7:12am On Jan 12, 2020
You must be a terrorist or terrorist in making. If you don't retrace your steps, you will soon join Suleimani.
9jayes:
Blame everything on Trump, if he hadn't killed Suleimani Iran wouldn't have shut down the plane. 176 people just die like chicken cos of Trump.

5 Likes

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by kelvinunilag: 7:13am On Jan 12, 2020
I strongly believe that plane was attacked on purpose, all what I see is revenge, thinking it was Americans fleeing their soil, the main fight nova start them don they wipe theirself off

6 Likes

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by JoeMaddog: 7:13am On Jan 12, 2020
Flyingngel:
Arab spring on the move.
Either Iran is revenging what USA did to their airplane many years back or they were simply targeting USA spies who came under the cover of another country passport.
Now that the citizens has started protesting all that the USA need to remove the Ayatollahs from power is to mobilize the citizens for a sustained protect.
No leader has ever survive a sustained protest from 60% of the citizens.

You may be right about the spy theory. That was the first thing that came to my mind when I heard the plane was downed by IRG.
If that's true, then they have a lot of planes to down. USA has a lot of spies in that country.
Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 12, 2020
they are now fighting themselves

1 Like

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Gertyman: 7:15am On Jan 12, 2020
Roon9:

That daft of a lady ChiefAzubuike no1

So biased and terrible (KingAzubike) writing rubbish on every thread since the beginning of this Iran palava

4 Likes

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by henryobinna(m): 7:16am On Jan 12, 2020
RapistOnBail:
The president might eventually step down owning to the gruesome flight attack.

In my beloved country Nigeria, the president would have been given a traditional title by SOME poor insecured Masses from a Region of retardedd Almajiri Iliterates.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
God bless RapistOnBail
you don't know jackshit about the middle east if you for a second thought the supreme leader would resign, this is not Europe nor the Americas, this the middle-fuckin east!!!!

Those guys are worst than African leaders.

No wonder most of you on Nairalander are defending Iran since, a majority of you don't know and don't want to research on Iran and all the leader has been doing in the middle east.

7 Likes

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by MXrap: 7:16am On Jan 12, 2020
Regime change imminent. CIA over to you. God bless America

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Zenithpeak(m): 7:17am On Jan 12, 2020
Openbusiness:

It was not an accident. They intentionally shot it down. When Iran attacked the joint US-Iraqi army base, they shot dozens of rockets that were surface-to-surface missiles. But for the airline, it was hit by a surface-to-air missile. If you fire a surface-to-air missile you were definitely planning to hit something in the sky. Because the trajectory, the precision, the timing etc everything has to be consciously set to make a successful hit. So it was not an accident. They did it on purpose. Their only regret now is that it killed more Iranians than everybody else.

This is exactly what happened and said it couldn't be an accident but a deliberate act. Now it has been confirmed by the Iranian government that the plane was shot down because they were afraid of US hitting them. Everyone that mentioned and called me names on the other thread I've been vindicated by God through Iranian government ooo.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Ogunnnowos: 7:17am On Jan 12, 2020
EmmyUrch:
Where are those ussless Nigeria Islamic terrorists supporting Iran? Thunder fire all of you.
thunder fire your papa,did you know Iran had arrested a UK ambassador who was the one orchestrating the protest in Tehran university, that's the way the west acts,by supporting people to rebel against their govt,funding with money and arms and bfr you know its Isis will take over and US forces invades and destroy the country,but your coconut head is ranting like a mad dog
Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by joyandfaith: 7:18am On Jan 12, 2020
Flyingngel:
Arab spring on the move.
Either Iran is revenging what USA did to their airplane many years back or they were simply targeting USA spies who came under the cover of another country passport.
Now that the citizens has started protesting all that the USA need to remove the Ayatollahs from power is to mobilize the citizens for a sustained protect.
No leader has ever survive a sustained protest from 60% of the citizens.
iran is not Arab. you can call it another Iranian revolution. but missiles may be used on the protesters to silence them. Iranians have lost their voices long ago. it is only ayatollah trusted allies that can eliminate him.
Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Shimran(m): 7:18am On Jan 12, 2020
EmmyUrch:
At least they have admitted their mistake. Pls do u know The USA?

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Karemarealty288(m): 7:18am On Jan 12, 2020
Iran scored own goal. This is an international embarrassment and highest level of cluelessness. I keep wondering if this is the Iran that was pointing middle finger at US nose a few days back. I hope the Late General's daughter has gotten the revenge she wanted.Almighty Iranian Army threw their vengeful first punch and it landed on their own face..... Watch as CIA will make good use of this unrest..... Just within the week the protest was"Death To America" but its now
“Commander-in-chief (Khamenei) resign, resign,” .....Between Trump and Khamenei who is the fool now..... So far its all win/win for Trump.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Exmilitant(m): 7:19am On Jan 12, 2020
There Are Anti Iranians In Iran After All...
Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by ebuclassic18(m): 7:19am On Jan 12, 2020
Trump was right that man was a terrorist, after killing him 176 innocent people went down with him

4 Likes

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by kellystone87: 7:19am On Jan 12, 2020
luminouz:

178 people died and you are hunting for likes and shares

Where is your sense? undecided

Oga shut up,na me kill dem?? Fool

4 Likes

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by yahmohy27: 7:20am On Jan 12, 2020
RapistOnBail:
The president might eventually step down owning to the gruesome flight attack.

In my beloved country Nigeria, the president would have been given a traditional title by SOME poor insecured Masses from a Region of retardedd Almajiri Iliterates.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
God bless RapistOnBail
God, What a senseless comment?

1 Like

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Ogunnnowos: 7:20am On Jan 12, 2020
MXrap:
Regime change imminent. CIA over to you. God bless America
Iranians are wiser,they know about about US games,the UK ambassador who planned the protest had also been arrested,Iran wins again, to hell with CIA
Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Mouthpis(m): 7:20am On Jan 12, 2020
excel101:
Don't they know its a passenger plane, moreover the area is not tagged a non flight zone. This one wey President Trump sneeze, Iran don dey shoot down other country plane, what will happen when Trump attack. It means them go be like if my hand no reach US make we attack other country and blame US.

Una too funny for this Nairaland ooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by luminouz(m): 7:21am On Jan 12, 2020
kellystone87:

Oga shut up,na me kill dem?? Fool

I will find you bro and I will èat ur bãlls.

Mark my words!!!

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Roon9(m): 7:23am On Jan 12, 2020
Gertyman:

So biased and terrible (KingAzubike) writing rubbish on every thread since the beginning of this Iran palava

Jesus!
Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by maximunimpact(m): 7:23am On Jan 12, 2020
CIA Regime change 2.0 activated!

5 Likes

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by FuckAllTheMODs: 7:24am On Jan 12, 2020
oloriLFC:
Gear don shift. E be like say these ones no dey fight war again o as they have asked their leader to resign. To USA, it is war in the enemies camp. Donald Trump right now... grin grin

I think you were supporting Iran before.
You self don change gear (jump ship) grin

3 Likes

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Ogunnnowos: 7:26am On Jan 12, 2020
JoeMaddog:

You may be right about the spy theory. That was the first thing that came to my mind when I heard the plane was downed by IRG.
If that's true, then they have a lot of planes to down. USA has a lot of spies in that country.
Iran police already dispersed the protesters,the Iranians are wise, they know America plan nd would rather support their govt nd Iran wins against their plan
Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Focusmind: 7:27am On Jan 12, 2020
See what the death of one man has caused. I didn't support US killing the Iranian General but the burial of the General and other aftermath effect has caused the death of more than 250 Iranians.

3 Likes

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by joyandfaith: 7:28am On Jan 12, 2020
9jayes:

iran should have looking for better opportunity to revenge if they want. now what has iran gained? iran did not manage Suleiman death well.

4 Likes

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by RapistOnBail: 7:29am On Jan 12, 2020
henryobinna:
you don't know jackshit about the middle east if you for a second thought the supreme leader would resign, this is north Europe nor the Americas, this the middle-fuckin east!!!!

Those guys are worst than African leaders.

No wonder most of you on Nairalander are defending Iran since, a majority of you don't know and don't want to research on Iran and all the leader has been doing in the middle east.
Read My post over and over again; but this time around, focus on the first sentence.
Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by siraj1402(m): 7:29am On Jan 12, 2020
With what Iran did, it means they mean it by revenge from the US. Just imagine US citizen are the dominant of that plane.

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by MXrap: 7:30am On Jan 12, 2020
Ogunnnowos:
Iranians are wiser,they know about about US games,the UK ambassador who planned the protest had also been arrested,Iran wins again, to hell with CIA

Stop quoting me with rubbish. Give me evidence of the above lies. Iran is going down. Deal with it

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) / Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea / Why North Korea 'Ghost Ships' Wash Up In Japan Full Of Dead Bodies (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.