Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane (71491 Views)

US Believes Missile Inside Russia Likely Shot Down Plane With Prigozhin / Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) / Ethiopia Admits Shooting Down Kenyan Aircraft Taking Medical Supplies To Somalia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by boliswitpassprik(m): 9:16am On Jan 12, 2020
RapistOnBail:
The president might eventually step down owning to the gruesome flight attack.

In my beloved country Nigeria, the president would have been given a traditional title by SOME poor insecured Masses from a Region of retardedd Almajiri Iliterates.

God bless the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
God bless RapistOnBail

you honestly don't need to come online to display and showcase your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by BanevsJoker(m): 9:16am On Jan 12, 2020
Untainted007:
Even from biblical age, that region has been restless.
Iran and Iraq are Mesopotamia of the Bible. Babylon is in Iraq.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by CORRECTMAN788: 9:17am On Jan 12, 2020
drightguy:
See what their anger caused! 176 people not fowl cry

That's the revenge that sulemanie Daughter requested for. I expected her to demand justice for her father but she said revenge.

5 Likes

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by GMbuharii: 9:17am On Jan 12, 2020
Meanwhile zombies, coneheaded structures, BMC chop-money mentals mallams are still protesting in the north

angry

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by cescky(m): 9:19am On Jan 12, 2020
Ogunnnowos:
that's a link for you to read from.

https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/iran-arrests-british-ambassador-over-inciting-and-directing-anti-govt-protests/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

It seems your a potential terrorist... That's even a kind word for you.. You can't wait to shed blood so you can go meet your 77 virgin demons in hell.. Guess what we can't wait either.

Keep shouting arrest arrest.. The professor will be released and not one hair of his body will be lost.. Their more sensible than you small terrorist. Because if any harm comes on the man it would rain missile in Iran.

Be quick to go meet your virgins and leave us in peace abeg.

(it beats me how people can think sex is a recompense from God.. I mean sex that can't satisfy you.. My point is In Christianity we believe wer spirits and its true because nothing in this world can satisfy man.. So it affirms the belief of we being spirits... Then it beats me why some people beleif a god can compensate them with sex.. And earthy activity that doesn't even satisfy.. May sense fall on this people)

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Octopusssy(f): 9:19am On Jan 12, 2020
This is so horribly tragic cry

1 Like

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by paparazi1(m): 9:21am On Jan 12, 2020
Dpaulie:
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/01/iranian-protesters-demand-khamenei-quit-downing-plane-200111171757858.html

I warned them, USA is never their mate, where are the zombies that were blaming Trump for killing a terrorist and applauding Iranians.

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Austineva(m): 9:25am On Jan 12, 2020
Iran has shooten themselves on d foot. What a shame! Untrained useless terrorists country. Is this how they are going to fight America? Hmm

1 Like

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by BanevsJoker(m): 9:28am On Jan 12, 2020
ebuclassic18:
Trump was right that man was a terrorist, after killing him 176 innocent people went down with him
Don't forget the 40 that died at his funeral.

4 Likes

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by baratech: 9:28am On Jan 12, 2020
Howfar those idiortas that were protesting in Nigeria... Buffooons

1 Like

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by hope4nigeria(m): 9:28am On Jan 12, 2020
Jubal01:
When 2 elephants are fighting, its d grasses that suffers.
in this case, one of the elephant fall itself and suffer defeat.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by shepherd003: 9:34am On Jan 12, 2020
Thier government just scored an own goal

1 Like

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by fowlyansh181(m): 9:39am On Jan 12, 2020
I don’t think most people understand the amount of bullshit the Iranian government feeds the media, go on reddit , visit any Iran website that isn’t heavily monitored by the government and watch Iranians complain, most already hated the government before this war thing, the real Iranian don’t want war, and the solimani dude that was killed was a beast and a very bad person , no one in Iran likes the fella, they were forced to troop out for the protest , it’s something you need to hear from Iranians themselves and not the media ...

1 Like

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by ifiokjohn(m): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2020
boliswitpassprik:

but he is not lying na
Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by ifiokjohn(m): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2020
boliswitpassprik:

but he is not lying na, abi is he?
Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by JastSiryin(m): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo ..I'm a cannìbal

Wanted to scare the nigga jare...he was saying bullocks cheesy
he he... Thought as much... But people tend to not take "eat" literally especially when used along side a sexual organ. I think "roast your balls" would've been much scarygrin
Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Ezmans: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2020
Niyi9002:
Another regime change? Arab spring? sad shocked
true talk
Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Neyoohpompy(m): 9:46am On Jan 12, 2020
The reason why IranU can't be trusted with any nuclear weapon. Trump was right
9jayes:
Blame everything on Trump, if he hadn't killed Suleimani Iran wouldn't have shut down the plane by mistake. 176 people just die like chicken cos of Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by hush15: 9:48am On Jan 12, 2020
eleojo23:
The tides have turned against Iran.

It is indeed true that when planning revenge, dig two graves: one for your enemy and one for yourself. In this case, Iranians ended up killing themselves.

The daughter of the general that was killed, I wonder if she is happy for the revenge she demanded for. They blew empty bases for her sake and dropped an airline for her to reach orgasm. Just that the airlines they dropped were her own citizens....

3 Likes

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by RaptorX: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2020
Openbusiness:

It was not an accident. They intentionally shot it down. When Iran attacked the joint US-Iraqi army base, they shot dozens of rockets that were surface-to-surface missiles. But for the airline, it was hit by a surface-to-air missile. If you fire a surface-to-air missile you were definitely planning to hit something in the sky. Because the trajectory, the precision, the timing etc everything has to be consciously set to make a successful hit. So it was not an accident. They did it on purpose. Their only regret now is that it killed more Iranians than everybody else.
The plane was intentionally shot down because they thought it was an enemy fighter jet not a civilian airliner.
Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Mairice125: 9:56am On Jan 12, 2020
Must you always fool yourself ?
RapistOnBail:
The president might eventually step down owning to the gruesome flight attack.

In my beloved country Nigeria, the president would have been given a traditional title by SOME poor insecured Masses from a Region of retardedd Almajiri Iliterate Scholars.

God bless the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
God bless RapistOnBail
Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Bruzlinxy(m): 9:57am On Jan 12, 2020
9jayes:
Blame everything on Trump, if he hadn't killed Suleimani Iran wouldn't have shut down the plane by mistake. 176 people just die like chicken cos of Trump.
Sometimes I used to think I'm the biggest fool, didn't know it was someone's fault

1 Like

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Afrocentric: 10:06am On Jan 12, 2020
datola:
This is a big sign for Iran to back down and open peace talks with world's biggest brother, USA.

Iran should not listen to Russia o
Oga go to Iranian site and paste your ADVICE
Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by bluefilm: 10:15am On Jan 12, 2020
The question is why did they shoot down the plane in the first place?

Who was their target?

What message where they trying to send?

What were they thinking before committing such a blunder?

Maybe their cup don finally full.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by oloriLFC(f): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

I think you were supporting Iran before.
You self don change gear (jump ship) grin
support who? I have not supported anyone since.
Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Stanzar7: 10:22am On Jan 12, 2020
9jayes:

U got it wrong.. Do u know iran and US conflict is because of Nuclear weapon.... Thats the starting point of the conflict.. So imagine if Iran had a nuclear weapon now...

1 Like

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Stanzar7: 10:23am On Jan 12, 2020
9jayes:

Iran signed a deal during Obama time not to go further on their nuclear weapon...
But ur hatred for Christians have killed ur conscience .so u don't reason

1 Like

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by optimusprime2(m): 10:26am On Jan 12, 2020
Trump Ejaculated multiple times with this admission...
#Justified grin
Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by Arabica(m): 10:29am On Jan 12, 2020
So it ended in tears for Iran

1 Like

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by MrCEO69(m): 10:29am On Jan 12, 2020
helinues:
Bicycle kick own goal scored by Iran Iranu
Same kick ur mr integrity man last child can be using tax payers money to fly with the prez jet.. But we are in a country that doesn't see it a been corrupt shey.. U guys left that thread un attended, call ur fellow die hard Apc ass kickers to go show some form of support, and defend it with ur chest. Leave Iran alone. grin we are looking for what u v to say on that thread, maybe u will offer more then garba did.

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by khalids: 10:29am On Jan 12, 2020
There must have been a spy with sensitive info on that plane............... These days, these things are not a coincidence nor an error
Re: Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane by wamide042(m): 10:35am On Jan 12, 2020
kelvxyn:
I can see d frustration in u and ur worthless family. Go get a life. U lifeless being.

Awwwww...... E pain am die.......
Actually you and your family are doomed and the only way to redeem yourselves is.. GO TO HELL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) / Ten Of The Craziest Things About Life In North Korea / Why North Korea 'Ghost Ships' Wash Up In Japan Full Of Dead Bodies (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.