Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Reasons Why Teenage Dating Fails - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Teenage Dating Fails (1030 Views)

See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... / Reasons Why Teenage Marriage Isn't Recommended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Teenage Dating Fails by Alexanderzito(m): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2020
Every teenager want to be in love or want to know what it feels like to be loved by an opposite sex. It is normal when teenagers fall in love with each other but, the question we ask ourselves most times is that “Am I Ready To Date?”. Do you know that out of 8 out of 10 dating relationship among teenagers do not last up to a year even after promising themselves to be together forever.
In this article we’ll be looking at “Reasons Why Teenage Dating Fails”
https://xanderzito..com/2020/01/every-teenager-want-to-be-in-love-or.html?m=1

Re: Reasons Why Teenage Dating Fails by Ajibade123(m): 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
Yours has failed right
Re: Reasons Why Teenage Dating Fails by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
Like seriously.... Should teenage dating really be encouraged? Dont you know think it be a huge distraction to them? Well, I dont think its right. And shouldn't be encouraged either.

All through my teenage years, I didnt date. Doesn't just seem right. But this days you see teenagers dating recklessly and no one seems to be frowning at it. And this is why we have so many decayed youth these days cos they start messing up from their teens ( in the name of dating) up till when they get to the university. Which is why it is easy for a student to be living with a boyfriend in school as man and wife and then you hear cases like 'boy friend and mom uses girlfriend for ritual " then you'll ask, is it boyfriend they are sent to school to study or their books?

Please let's not encourage this teenage dating. It morally wrong on all sides.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Teenage Dating Fails by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
space booked

(1) (Reply)

Men: If Your Wife Doesn't Give It To You, Do This / Advice To Nigerian Ladies This New Decade. 1 / Skinny Ebony Shows Off Unclad Video For Only Fans 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.