Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

About The New National Minimum Wage, North Vs South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About The New National Minimum Wage, North Vs South (398 Views)

Don’t Devalue Naira After Implementing New National Minimum Wage – FWF Tell FG / Saraki Signs National Minimum Wage Bill / Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About The New National Minimum Wage, North Vs South by Abokii8(m): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
Take time and ponder on this;

1. In the South west, it is only Lagos State that pays minimum wage N35000.
2. In the South East, no state pays new minimum wage.
3. In the South South (with oil money) no single state pays
4. In the North Central none.
5. In the North East Adamawa pays N32.000 new minimum wage, Bauchi N30000
6. In the North West Kano N30,600... Jigawa N30000... Kaduna N30000....Katsina N30000 and Kebbi N30000
NOTE
1. Out of 7 states currently paying the New Minimum wage, 6 are core North.
2. No single south south state is paying.
3. None of The 4 Core oil producing states of Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers is paying.
4. The 4 oil states of the South have more allocations than the 19 States of the north combined yet 6 States in the North are able pay the new Minimum wage and no state in the South is.
The 6 states paying new minimum wage are all core North....
In summary, Buhari is not our problem...! The citizen of these states criticize, and lambasted the government when the negotiations were on going,...some called it a big shame.
Now, they are not shouting at their state governments....the greatest noise came from the south east and south-south...., now with all the derivatives and allocations....they still cannot pay..!

PMB released the minimum wages to South South governors to pays their workers but yet their Governors keep mute...they'll still tell their followers that PMB wanted to islamized Nigeria or they're marginalized by PMB and North

My Questions is that who is fooling who?

I wonder where the greater evil reside

2 Likes

Re: About The New National Minimum Wage, North Vs South by helinues: 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
Stale.. Ebonyi paid the new minimum wage

1 Like

Re: About The New National Minimum Wage, North Vs South by majamajic(m): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
helinues:

don't mind him , I was thinking he wanted to give us the reason why north is paying and why others are .

like me , I still want know why out of a sudden the north are willing
Re: About The New National Minimum Wage, North Vs South by Aidejay(m): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
Na naija pple for you be dat ooh! If we no blame buhari na village people if no be that one na northern agenda, if no be that na American government or lazy south Africans or demons, spirit enemy of my destiny, tree in your father's compound in the village or naira maley na just blame blame blame. Many Nigerians don't have a head for solution.
Re: About The New National Minimum Wage, North Vs South by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
helinues:
don't mind the op, he is not current
Re: About The New National Minimum Wage, North Vs South by Onemanonevote: 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
My Questions is that who is fooling who?

I wonder where the greater evil reside[/quote]
I urge you to make sound and proper research before posting such bias report.
Most importantly, advice your political leaders in the Northern Nigeria to hasten and cure the menace of illiteracy, disease and poverty in the North. If they achieve this, Nigeria will be a great country.

(1) (Reply)

Bad News - Donald Trump Stops US Foreign Birth Citizenship / Possible Solution To Tricycles And Motorcycles Ban In Lagos / Re:we Are Not Part Of Operation Shege-ka-fasa-middle Belt,see Their Reasons..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.