Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Can Sex Cure A Sickness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Sex Cure A Sickness (2273 Views)

Lol Who Knew Fever Isn't A Sickness But..... / I'm Really Worried... Can Sex Be The Reason Behind My Predicaments? / Can Sex With A Sexdoll Be An Adultery Or Fornication? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Sex Cure A Sickness by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
a friend of mine went to the hospital when he was sick. he met a doctor in the hospital for consultation and check up. he was told by the doctor to go and sex with a lady, that it is after then he can get proper treatment to his ailment. and this guy has never sex a woman before. now he is confused.
my question is can having sex be one of the factors for curing a sickness
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by Mywd: 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
I guess so..... But the problem is that what if he does not want to do it until marriage undecided
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by Freestainworld(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
yes, konji sickness
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
Rubbish!
Don't mind that doctor. How can he encourage such? With all the disease in town he should go and contact one disease.
Tell your friend not to do it.

Let him chew a piece of garlic first thing in the morning and night. within one week he'll be fine.

He should make sure he's breakfast is ready before chewing the garlic.
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
And no one bothered to see that the OP is lying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by sLentlover7778(m): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
What type of sickness is that. Hope isn't sexielaria.. grin grin grin
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by Gina2019(f): 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
Oma307:
a friend of mine went to the hospital when he was sick. he met a doctor in the hospital for consultation and check up. he was told by the doctor to go and sex with a lady, that it is after then he can get proper treatment to his ailment. and this guy has never sex a woman before. now he is confused.
You are looking for who to bleep. Continue
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by Clinghton: 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
yes, I think arthritis, constant headache.

you can google it.
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
Gina2019:
You are looking for who to bleep. Continue
I didn't say I am the person
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
Mywd:
I guess so..... But the problem is that what if he does not want to do it until marriage undecided
the guy is not ready for sex till after marriage
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Rubbish!
Don't mind that doctor. How can he encourage such? With all the disease in town he should go and contact one disease.

Let him chew a piece of garlic first thing in the morning and night. within one week he'll be fine.

I will tell him to try this because the guy is not ready for sex now
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by MrCork: 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Rubbish!

angry
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by MrCork: 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Rubbish!

are u advising people again? angry
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by frozen70(f): 3:42am On Jan 13, 2020
Oma307:

He must have had some unused sperm which need to be expelled from him

Once some thing is a waste in the body, if you don't take it off your body, it becomes toxic
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by Mrstann: 4:38am On Jan 13, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Rubbish!

You just sounded like a child.....
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by stonemasonn: 5:31am On Jan 13, 2020
frozen70:

Once some thing is a waste in the body, if you don't take it off your body, it becomes toxic
It can be expelled via wet dreams.
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by zexy2030(m): 5:32am On Jan 13, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Rubbish!

Can I meet you?

1 Like

Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by zexy2030(m): 5:38am On Jan 13, 2020
frozen70:

Sorry, what's your profession, what authority do you have to report this solution. See unused sperms natural has a release just like unused eggs in ur body are flushed during mensuration.
Everyday a man is ready for s.ex but a woman only ovulates 14days in a month.
He will be having wet dreams, so unused sperm has nothing to do with his sickness except he his having prostrate disease and is not caused by not having regular sex. It's a disease for old people.
Except there is much blood in his system, he can go for blood donation and renew his blood cycle.
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by maxjax(m): 5:39am On Jan 13, 2020
Oma307:
how old is your frend?
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by frozen70(f): 6:40am On Jan 13, 2020
zexy2030:

Sorry, what's your profession, what authority do you have to report this solution. See unused sperms natural has a release just like unused eggs in ur body are flushed during mensuration.
Everyday a man is ready for s.ex but a woman only ovulates 14days in a month.
He will be having wet dreams, so unused sperm has nothing to do with his sickness except he his having prostrate disease and is not caused by not having regular sex. It's a disease for old people.
Except there is much blood in his system, he can go for blood donation and renew his blood cycle.

What's your own profession

Where you told that only professionals are allowed to comment
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by frozen70(f): 6:42am On Jan 13, 2020
stonemasonn:
It can be expelled via wet dreams.

Yes you are right, you know he said he is a virgin and I was made to understand that sperms needs to be released
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by zexy2030(m): 6:43am On Jan 13, 2020
frozen70:

What's your own profession

Where you told that only professionals are allowed to comment
My dear, u contribute with facts in your head not with hearsay, so many children on this forum take text here too personal. So mind your texts.
They feel its an experiential forum, where u meet live handles to dissolve ur worries.
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by zexy2030(m): 6:45am On Jan 13, 2020
frozen70:

Yes you are right, you know he said he is a virgin and I was made to understand that sperms needs to be released
Since then you became a sperm bank, Right? Lines play boys use. grin
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by frozen70(f): 6:49am On Jan 13, 2020
zexy2030:

Since then you became a sperm bank, Right? Lines play boys use. grin

See them, you just get jittery because a woman is discussing men's world

Swear you have never dabbled into a women's world for once
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by frozen70(f): 6:52am On Jan 13, 2020
zexy2030:

My dear, u contribute with facts in your head not with hearsay, so many children on this forum take text here too personal. So mind your texts.
They feel its an experiential forum, where u meet live handles to dissolve ur worries.

You guys produces the sperm, women receive and make use of it from you guys

Now tell me, why is my comment lacking facts ?
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by zexy2030(m): 6:53am On Jan 13, 2020
frozen70:

See them, you just get jittery because a woman is discussing men's world

Swear you have never dabbled into a women's world for once
Honey, you don't say what you don't know in this information age, it will make look like a dummy.
Speak with facts.
I know a lot about women, I have read books. Moreso, I have young siblings who are mostly ladies even now married.
So talking about dabbling into women's world, I have done that and that a lot.
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by zexy2030(m): 6:55am On Jan 13, 2020
frozen70:

You guys produces the sperm, women receive and make use of it from you guys

Now tell me, why is my comment lacking facts ?
What other thing can sperm do to your body, since you know sperms are multi functional, I want to know how informed are you.
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by frozen70(f): 6:56am On Jan 13, 2020
zexy2030:

Honey, you don't say what you don't know in this information age, it will make look like a dummy.
Speak with facts.
I know a lot about women, I have read books. Moreso, I have young siblings who are mostly ladies even now married.
So talking about dabbling into women's world, I have done that and that a lot.

You have to know a lot about women because that's where you came out from and that's where you have been going in and out

Why won't you know your route
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by frozen70(f): 6:57am On Jan 13, 2020
zexy2030:

What other thing can sperm do to your body, since you know sperms are multi functional, I want to know how informed are you.

Do you mean I should receive a donor and start studying what to do with it

You that drop it there, did you ask yourself what's the purpose of my deposit
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by zexy2030(m): 6:58am On Jan 13, 2020
frozen70:

You have to know a lot about women because that's where you came out from and that's where you have been going in and out

Why won't you know your route
Smiles, but I shouldn't know more than you. But I'm sure when I meet you, there are so many things, you will surprised are in your body.
As it is written we are wonderfully made.
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by frozen70(f): 6:59am On Jan 13, 2020
All of you, keep them coming, I will respond to you all.
You guys have it but we make use of it
Re: Can Sex Cure A Sickness by frozen70(f): 7:00am On Jan 13, 2020
zexy2030:

Smiles, but I shouldn't know more than you. But I'm sure when I meet you, there are so many things, you will surprised are in your body.
As it is written we are wonderfully made.

You are wonderful made but we are beautifully crafted

Women are made for men

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Doesnt Like Kissing / This Is What Is Keeping Me Awake [Picture] / Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ Video + Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.