Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? (56371 Views)

12 Health Uses Of Aidan Fruits: Tetrapleura Tetraptera (photos) / Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by osemoses1234(m): 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
Sunijacks:
'Hospital too far' be the local name

E dy serve as first Aid treatment
you must be an edo man ��
Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by Stellynelly: 12:01am On Jan 16, 2020
Are you concerned about your health while earning extra income? LISTEN!
Norland provides 7 figure weekly income, A brand new car award every year, luxury vacations abroad 2-3 times yearly all expenses paid for by the company and 30 million Naira house fund award. Join Norland as a multilevel marketing distributor and earn alternative stream of income even as you develop and maintain your health. Call the no below +2347061812663 or join our what's app group https:///LbQz4p5No4R2OOrs1xC7yo to leverage on your health and make wealth. At Norland, we believe natural organic herbal products is the way to go.
Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by Sewasaunt(f): 11:00am On Jan 16, 2020
Stellynelly:
Are you concerned about your health while earning extra income? LISTEN!
Norland provides 7 figure weekly income, A brand new car award every year, luxury vacations abroad 2-3 times yearly all expenses paid for by the company and 30 million Naira house fund award. Join Norland as a multilevel marketing distributor and earn alternative stream of income even as you develop and maintain your health. Call the no below +2347061812663 or join our what's app group https:///LbQz4p5No4R2OOrs1xC7yo to leverage on your health and make wealth. At Norland, we believe natural organic herbal products is the way to go.

If this was indeed true, trust me dear, you won't be on Nairaland typing this and hustling to sell your products.
Re: What's The Name & Medical Uses Of This Flower? by iEatAnus: 1:05am On Feb 12, 2020
samteebiz3:

Have you eaten monkey anus before? With the sweetner, I'm sure you going to love it! And if you don't mind my grandpa has a monkey whose anus you'd find very refreshing!!! Radarada!!!!
Oh, you have a granpa! Can you prepare his anus for me? I'd love to have a taste of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral / The Top 6 Causes Of Kidney Disease / High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.