Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises (56352 Views)

Expert Advises Nigerians As Mouka ‘walks For Wellness And Health’ / US Legalized New Drug To Boost Women's Sex Drive / Preserve Your Sperm & Eggs For Future - Gynecologist Advises Career Ladies, Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by lalasticlala(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2017
High blood pressure: Expert advises women on sex life

A medical practitioner, Dr Abdulsalam Afolabi, has advised women with high blood pressure to take their drugs regularly in order to prevent a medical condition that could deprive them of sex life.

Afolabi of the Safe Kids Hospital, Agbo-oba, Ilorin, gave this advice in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Ilorin on Thursday.

The medical practitioner said that the condition could reduce the flow of blood to the vagina.

“If a woman’s blood flow to her vagina is reduced, it may also affect how her body responds both before and during intercourse,” he said.

According to him, high blood pressure in some women can lead to a decrease in sexual desire or arousal, vaginal dryness or difficulty achieving orgasm.

“Women should talk to their doctors if they experience these difficulties.

“This is because study has shown that women, who have good control of their blood pressure through drugs are much less likely to experience sexual problems.

”The treatment of high blood pressure can help to improve sexual function and the patients will have better quality of life,” said Afolabi.

He added that some women affected by this condition might also have lower libido and less interest in sex, due to a contributing factor of fatigue.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/high-blood-pressure-expert-advises-women-sex-life/

2 Shares

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by eezeribe(m): 8:59am On May 13, 2017
Women do delusionally think that it's only the men who should put in extra effort in bed to satisfy them...
Most of them even have more sexual inadequacies than the average man.
Some are not more useful than a log of wood covered with flesh.

# you may think this post is unrelated to the topic,just read in between the lines.

lalasticlala,Mynd44

93 Likes

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by MhissBelva(f): 9:05am On May 13, 2017
okay
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by 2SWT(f): 9:09am On May 13, 2017
eezeribe:

Some are not more useful than a log of wood covered with flesh..
oga calm down nah undecided

8 Likes

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by veekid(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2017
eezeribe:
Women do delusionally think that it's only the men who should put in extra effort in bed to satisfy them...

# you may think this post is unrelated to the topic,just read in between the lines.
Maybe you need to change your region and come to mine

7 Likes

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by mrphysics(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2017
2SWT:
He might be saying the truth. Everyone need to be healthy all round.

1 Like

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by DollarAngel(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2017
Good
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by SooCute(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2017
God is truly wise one!!

Sex Drive doesn't respect your pretence, ignorance and religion!!
When it's got you, it's got you!

5 Likes

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by coolestchris(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2017
how virgins go know na

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"

1 Like

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by obembet(f): 11:43am On May 13, 2017
eezeribe:

lalasticlala,Mynd44

AM A REV FATHER, I DON'T HAVE IDEA OF WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

5 Likes

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Alasi20(m): 11:43am On May 13, 2017
Owkay Oga Lala
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by fineboynl(m): 11:43am On May 13, 2017
The length of a vagina can vary from two inches to 18 inches in a famous Russian Giantess.
A vagina can be either relaxed or
aroused. When it is relaxed the walls are collapsed against each other and the cervix lays closer to the front. When it is aroused the cervix pulls up and the vagina walls open apart. This makes the vagina longer and wider.

Whether relaxed or aroused, the
vagina walls are very elastic and can
stretch enormously in length and in width. The difference is that stretching them while relaxed will cause discomfort or pain whereas stretching them during arousal causes pleasure (up until a certain limit of course!)

Average Vagina Size

Note that the bottom wall of the vagina is longer than the top wall and the cervix protrudes which gives the impression that the vagina is shorter than it is. (For more diagrams of vagina size

11 Likes

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Baldg: 11:43am On May 13, 2017
Hmm. Noted
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by highscript(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2017
How virginal go con dry like bone or stick,Mona no use your drug play o

2 Likes

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by sukkot: 11:45am On May 13, 2017
smiley
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by asahnwaKC: 11:45am On May 13, 2017
Ok
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by lanre316: 11:46am On May 13, 2017
eezeribe:

lalasticlala,Mynd44

Your post makes sense.
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Bondesniger(m): 11:47am On May 13, 2017
every man now will be a doctor
check your wife, girlfriend and side chick for actions

3 Likes

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 11:53am On May 13, 2017
Yes very true, also explains to an extent why many post menopausal women loose interest in sex .
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Wealth3g: 11:53am On May 13, 2017
veekid:
I'm interested in ur region. Pls share.
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by kpaofame: 11:54am On May 13, 2017
really
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nobody: 11:56am On May 13, 2017
eezeribe:

lalasticlala,Mynd44
after dating 3 guys ,I used to think I had medical issues which made me not to climax,until I me my Last ex who made me get to cloud nine almost every time we had sex, that you can't make a woman climax doesn't make her a log of wood ,it just means your penis is nothing more than a rod

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by AreaFada2: 11:59am On May 13, 2017
2SWT:

But he's right.

A large number of men cheat for that reason. The irony is the woman he cheats with might not be better than the first one. So some keep on cheating.

While women like to mock small dick (a thing of nature), they forget their own laziness & lack of imagination in bed.

Several fore-plays and sex styles are taboos for our religiously brainwashed womenfolk. I wonder how or where religion told them that being lazy in bed is a requirement for heaven. But expecting money after sex is not a taboo.

Head is a taboo (the mouth I use to pray to God? Abeg no oooo!), doggy style will ruin womb (Gee which anatomy book says that?), so only to put back for ground. shocked shocked shocked

Women should stop considering sex as doing a guy a favour. Nature makes it that men have to chase, same in the animal kingdom. A male monkey does not enjoy sex more than a female monkey. Same with humans.

Yes, men need to rant more about these facts.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Graciouscharis: 11:59am On May 13, 2017
Today is vagina discussion day grin

3 Likes

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by gbegemaster(m): 12:01pm On May 13, 2017
Hahaha. Lala, you are looking for trouble

1 Like

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by luminouz(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2017
veekid:

N where is dat!? Hell?
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Nofuckgiven: 12:02pm On May 13, 2017
frenzyduchess:
after dating 3 guys ,I used to think I had medical issues which made me not to climax,until I me my Last ex who made me get to cloud nine almost every time we had sex, that you can't make a woman climax doesn't make her a log of wood ,it just means your penis is nothing more than a rod
grin grin cheesy wink
Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by Chiefpriest1(m): 12:04pm On May 13, 2017
frenzyduchess:

Lol. Maybe your case is exceptional. But clearly many women have issues with their sex lives, but the attention is mostly on the men.

I like your openness though. Some people that have dated 20 men/women before they are 20 will soon come and start criticising.

On your last sentence, the p.enis plays less than 20 % role in making a woman have an or.gasm. its more of a skill.

NB: Seun and his crew that can't remove a.fonja, f.latino and the rest of those stupid words from this forum, will gladly turn p.enis to joystick when written. Wtf

7 Likes

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by maxiuc(m): 12:04pm On May 13, 2017
Still on don Jazzy. Advice if am tired I stand up na me know how my body dey do me

Sex just too over rated

M

5 Likes

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by dpete1: 12:04pm On May 13, 2017
hbd to mhe

3 Likes

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by luminouz(m): 12:06pm On May 13, 2017
frenzyduchess:
So u think its d penis size n not d skills??
N if he is so awesome...why d fvck is he ur ex

13 Likes

Re: High Blood Pressure & Women's Sex Life - Expert Advises by hernandson(m): 12:08pm On May 13, 2017
I read some comment,damn have seen bad things today,real bad things HO LEE SHIT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: My Experience Calling The NCDC Toll-free Number / Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.