Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture (68711 Views)

Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Nehyooh(m): 9:20am On Jan 13, 2020
mamaluwe22:
[Womb watcher weldone]So when will she now get pregnant?
Go and ask God !
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Auntyesther(f): 9:22am On Jan 13, 2020
Realtord43:
So when will she now get pregnant? angry
goan ask her ovariies and his spermatoza! Oshey timekeeper!!

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Mercy2006(f): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
grin shocked

Endtime wedding ..

Two local yooruba urchins decided to marry and celebrate one year and is now termed a news here
Yet you people always claim you aren't obsessed with Yoruba peeps.
May God heal your pained soul one day.

5 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by 2shure: 9:30am On Jan 13, 2020
Abegi. Dakore did more. Una go soon tire. All these small kids .
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Realtord43: 9:35am On Jan 13, 2020
Auntyesther:
goan ask her ovariies and his spermatoza! Oshey timekeeper!!
Auntyesther y u de disturb me. i would have ask you too "when will u get pregnant" but since u still the attend shiloh in search of husband, no need to ask such question. so this is the question i wil ask you. When You Go Marry? evening newspaper oshey!
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Tpresh(f): 9:35am On Jan 13, 2020
Happy wedding anniversary lovely people.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Liposure: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2020
I go luv ooo
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Liposure: 9:41am On Jan 13, 2020
devigblegble:
Marriage is a beautiful thing when two people understand each other, but last last it’s a scam not everyone is supposed to get married.. enjoying my single life
won't u change ur mind? marriage is sweet u no.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 13, 2020
KIDfurniture:
If she insist on elaborate wedding just run.. she is probably suffering from one disease the poster below me will mention .

No. If she insist on elaborate wedding she should provide 70% of the funds.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by woleabayo(f): 9:58am On Jan 13, 2020
happy anniversary dear
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by oluwasuper1001: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2020
nice one
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Greenback: 10:19am On Jan 13, 2020
Nice couples.....GoldsssReally a lucky fella to gat someone like Simi.

Btw, the camera man that took this FOTO must haff seen 'something'.
grin grin grin
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by fabulous0156(m): 10:52am On Jan 13, 2020
VanEFCC:
Shared with Caption ...

"1 year in and I can’t even begin to say how blessed I am that it’s you I am doing this love something with.

You amuse me, you make me laugh, hard, you are so beautiful, I am lucky I get to love you forever. � Here’s to more beautiful memories together, doing great exploits and living our lives on our terms. Love you forever babe."

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B7P1b_eJGDv/

Happy wedding anniversary... My favourite couples may God continue to bless the union
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by adeoba2008(m): 11:08am On Jan 13, 2020
Realtord43:

Dash her pregnancy ow since you are God.

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Annie001: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2020
Mariona5432:
[color=#9000]see below[/color]
You are mad
Stupid scammer
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Angelicqueen(f): 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Realtord43:

God's time

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by ajebuter(f): 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
Now, that's a marriage that will last..

No social media noise, no glam..

Just a simple-looking couple in love raising their home..

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Onyi22(f): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
Realtord43:
Is it ur pregnant?
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Realtord43: 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
Onyi22:
Is it ur pregnant?
Is it your question? idiat
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Onyi22(f): 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Realtord43:
Is it your question? idiat
E pain am grin grin cheesy
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by placeofallure(f): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
RapistOnBail:
My next life I am marrying a BBW.

These skinny ass bitches be giving DICKie blisters since 11.

Why next life, Why not now? You fit no come back o!
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Dom123(m): 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
happy wedding anniversary
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Theophinio(m): 5:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lovely
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Mace409(f): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
I thought these two were expecting a baby earlier....abi dem don born am

anyways! congrats to them,I wish them many more years together.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Legendguru: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
Good for them
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by saint17: 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Love birds, these 2 are definition of love like crazy...they just don't let the world get into their stories, private life has been helping their union...happy anniversary to these love birds..need a well fabricated aluminium windows, reach out to us

Must you advertise
Why can't you compliment and Bleep off
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by saint17: 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mace409:
I thought these two were expecting a baby earlier....abi dem don born am

anyways! congrats to them,I wish them many more years together.

Womb watcher
Hustle o
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by saint17: 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
Greenback:
Nice couples.....GoldsssReally a lucky fella to gat someone like Simi.

Btw, the camera man that took this FOTO must haff seen 'something'.
grin grin grin

Yansh right
Isn't it yet time for you to dictate your purpose in life
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by ikennaJN: 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
More Grace to the Union
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by DavIkenna(m): 10:17am On Jan 14, 2020
beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igor Oleksandrovych Vovkovinskiy Is Dead! America's Tallest Man Dies At 38 / Bold & Beautiful Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.