Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture (68709 Views)

Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Simplebeauty: 8:32am On Jan 13, 2020
grin
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by devigblegble: 8:32am On Jan 13, 2020
Marriage is a beautiful thing when two people understand each other, but last last it’s a scam not everyone is supposed to get married.. enjoying my single life

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:33am On Jan 13, 2020
grin shocked

Endtime wedding ..

Two local yooruba urchins decided to marry and celebrate one year and is now termed a news here
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:33am On Jan 13, 2020
Joshmodest:
So Adekunle has spent a whole one year knacking my crush

Crushes are a fiction
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Ebubeagu1: 8:33am On Jan 13, 2020
Happy wedding anniversary my people. All you haters calling Simi ugly, una no get sense period! If you quote me, Chineke gaa kpogi oku and ogun go kee you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:34am On Jan 13, 2020
devigblegble:
Marriage is a beautiful thing when two people understand each other, but last last it’s a scam not everyone is supposed to get married.. enjoying my single life

You don already give up
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Ladycewhy(f): 8:35am On Jan 13, 2020
May their union continue to grow stronger. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by americans(m): 8:37am On Jan 13, 2020
Hi everyone, I can handle the following services for you:

1. Create and manage your social media business accounts on facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.

2. Data entry jobs using Excel, Google spreadsheet and Spss.

3. Copywriting

4. Article sharing/submission in google, fb and Twitter.

5. Market Research/Product Research

6. Lead generation

7. Email handling ( sending out email)

8. Digital Marketing(Google Ads, FB Ads,Instagram, Twitter)

9. Content management services

10. Data Mining ( Copying information from a website to Excel or google spreadsheet).

11. Finding company E-mails online.

13. Virtual/Personal assistant

14. Website Development with Wordpress

My objective is to provide 100% accurate service to my client and for full satisfaction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by OBku4(m): 8:37am On Jan 13, 2020
VanEFCC:
Shared with Caption ...

...and living our lives on our terms.

Amazing!!
That's what it should always be
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by olu98: 8:37am On Jan 13, 2020
the only celebrity couple i like.

DO YOU NEED GOOGLE MY BUSINESS LISTING AND VERIFICATION EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE A PHYSICAL ADDRESS? WE CAN DO THAT. MESSAGE US TODAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by vr0xen: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2020
As for me i would prefare that fair girl wey he carry do Orente over simi undecided
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by hchiboy: 8:39am On Jan 13, 2020
grin
Joshmodest:
grin angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by magzey: 8:39am On Jan 13, 2020
Happy Anniversary. Simple guy I love their lifestyle. grin grin
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by NiklauseFred(m): 8:40am On Jan 13, 2020
Joshmodest:

She sabi you cheesy?

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by vicben27(m): 8:42am On Jan 13, 2020
Joshmodest:
He was knacking her, even before she became ur crushgrin
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by michealoluwaseyi(m): 8:42am On Jan 13, 2020
happy anniversary

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Smellingrillmea: 8:42am On Jan 13, 2020
VanEFCC:
Shared with Caption ...

"1 year in and I can’t even begin to say how blessed I am that it’s you I am doing this love something with.

You amuse me, you make me laugh, hard, you are so beautiful, I am lucky I get to love you forever. � Here’s to more beautiful memories together, doing great exploits and living our lives on our terms. Love you forever babe."

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B7P1b_eJGDv/

Stinking
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Udemyacc: 8:48am On Jan 13, 2020
Congrats, Marriage is dope. I can't wait grin grin grin

You want to get a skill in web development and WordPress? Or Adobe illustrator?
I can give you access to premium courses for 2,500naira on udemy. Check my signature for contact
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by golddare: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2020
VanEFCC:
Shared with Caption ...

"1 year in and I can’t even begin to say how blessed I am that it’s you I am doing this love something with.

You amuse me, you make me laugh, hard, you are so beautiful, I am lucky I get to love you forever. � Here’s to more beautiful memories together, doing great exploits and living our lives on our terms. Love you forever babe."

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B7P1b_eJGDv/

The lyrics is enough to make a sing sef. Congratulations.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Edoziesmart(m): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2020
Nice one for them.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:51am On Jan 13, 2020
one year marriage and not even a pregnancy is sighted. Their own don worse pass Adesua Etomi and Banky W. Tufiakwa
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:52am On Jan 13, 2020
PERFECT LOVE BIRDS.
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Wendymary: 8:55am On Jan 13, 2020
Happy wedding anniversary to them
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by obanla01(m): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2020
Congrat mr & mrs Gold &Simi Adekunle. like for Gold share for. Simi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by tfelicityk(m): 8:58am On Jan 13, 2020
May God continue to bless their union...
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Kaymaxine(m): 8:59am On Jan 13, 2020
RapistOnBail:
My next life I am marrying a BBW.

These skinny ass bitches be giving DICKie blisters since 11.
Maybe that's cos of gat a skinny ass d*ck too!!!

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by arodavoo(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2020
Happy wedding anniversary

check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam....I would teach you all of this for a discount price of #1500
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Londyn: 9:03am On Jan 13, 2020
[s]
post=85751128:
Awwwwwww kiss kiss
Just like yesterday!

From all of us @[/color] : Happy First Year Anniversary Mr and Mrs Gold.

We wish you many more beautiful years together.
This is only the beginning of good things in your lives.

And furthermore, May the Almighty God grant your heart desires before this time next year.
We will be there to celebrate with both of you!

It's gonna be a [color=#990000]Barbecue Parry!

So shall it be in Jesus name.
Insha Allah

#PositiveVibesOnly
Bad Energy..... STAY FAR AWAY!!
[/s]
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by mamaluwe22(f): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2020
[Womb watcher weldone]So when will she now get pregnant?
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 13, 2020
Happy anniversary
Re: Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture by Nehyooh(m): 9:17am On Jan 13, 2020
Lovely !!!
Congratulations to you on your wedding anniversary.
Wish you WELL !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations / Igor Oleksandrovych Vovkovinskiy Is Dead! America's Tallest Man Dies At 38 / Bold & Beautiful Nollywood Actresses ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.