Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (63107 Views)

9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday / 9ice, His Wife, Olasunkanmi And Daughter On Vacation In Dubai / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Despirado121(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Singer Abolore Akande, popular known as 9ice, has celebrated his first wedding anniversary with wife Olasunkanmi, Igbere TV reports.

The 40-year-old shared pictures of himself and wife on Instagram on Saturday.

He captioned the post saying,
“A year today.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJQwqs9lDe1/?igshid=1ijw2jcq778dk

In another post he said,
“A friend in need is a friend indeed.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJQx8LFFm6u/?igshid=tswg9vd0qud2

The ‘Gongo Aso’ crooner had gotten backlash from social media users after a video of him caressing another woman went viral.

On November 21 he shared a video on Instagram to ask for forgiveness.

“I apologise for what I have done, and I need you guys to help me beg my wife. She is my backbone,” he pleaded.

Born into a polygamous home of five wives and nine children, 9ice got married to Olasunkanmi in 2019.

The two have a daughter named Michelle Akande.

His first marriage was to Toni Payne in 2008.

The union produced a son named Zion Akande, with Toni accusing the singer of serially cheating on her.

After the marriage collapsed, 9ice got into a relationship with Vickie Godis who bore him a set of twins named Maya and Miya Akande.

He got married to US-based software engineer Adetola Anifalaje in 2018.

That marriage produced a daughter named Milani-Francoise Akande.

https://igberetvnews.com/1376802/9ice-celebrates-1st-wedding-anniversary-wife-photos/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
The same one he cheated on and was begging not to leave him?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ahnie: 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
Most marriages go last if Dem take ham away from social media.

HWA.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Romanoff:
The same one he cheated on and was begging not to leave him?

He deserves a second chance. He messed up and took responsibility.

53 Likes

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
ahnie:
Most marriages go last if Dem take ham away from social media.

You're right. I don't like this social media show offs. Bad Belle too much

HWA.

3 Likes

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
mikezuruki:

He deserves a second chance. He messed up and took responsibility.

If only the table was turned.

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by samincredible44(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
9ice I stil dy wait for the Grammy u promise us

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by EyezofGod120: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
angry marriage wey don burst,na supper glue still glue am,,,cruise

18 Likes

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
His marital records though

Looks like Tony Payne left him with unhealable wound

Get well soon,,, Bashorun Gaa!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Dsourcee(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
Good
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by slawormiir: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....next time he should be careful in any hotel room so that leaked videos won't put him in trouble

And this na also a lesson to all my real niggarrrrs...
if you book any hotel...
Off the lights in the room completely
Then switch on your phone camera
if you notice any light or flash on your phone camera
Just know that there is a hidden camera in that hotel room

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
To err is human and to forgive is divine

Ceteris paribus

1 Like

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Chummynoni(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
If only people could look deeper into that pix. The smile was all fake. Even if eyes commot for bad thing, shey mind go commot?. May God restore love in this family

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Ihutomi: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ok he has gotten a second chance
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nice one! Trust feminists to show their hatred against this new development grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
Some ladies dey try o cheesy

11 Likes

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Mekudi: 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
His wife might be cheating on him too to pay him back

5 Likes

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by joelliving: 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Congratulations
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by merits(m): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nice one

10 Likes

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by jojofola: 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Leopard no dey change spot grin

1 Like

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Godpikin4real(f): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
HMA 2 d Gongo Aso himself.
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Omobusayooo: 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
most every move be posted on social media... privacy is seriously vanishing in this generation

if u know post ur babe for Facebook and WhatsApp she will think you didn't love her

4 Likes

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
Coo. Happy married life to the beautiful couple. Its obvious the love between em is very strong. I particularly commend the wife for still sticking by despite the shame and insult 9ice brought to her and the marriage by having extra-marital affair... May God bless her real good. And i hope 9ice has learnt his lessons and turned a new leaf
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Henreez(f): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
This shameless Yoruba man

5 Likes

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Hezzyluv: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
Congratulations to the sandals dude grin
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
What they see in him that they have to wife him by all means I don't know.

Disgusting piece of trash called 9ice, cheating is in his gene.

13 Likes

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Patriarchy001(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
I knew she would forgive him.

When a woman knows she has everything to lose by leaving a marriage (no matter the amount of cheating or violence), she will stay put.

Did somebody say hypergamy?

9ice is the best she can get.

15 Likes

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by illicit(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nice one....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
Despirado121:
Singer Abolore Akande, popular known as 9ice, has celebrated his first wedding anniversary with wife Olasunkanmi, Igbere TV reports.

The 40-year-old shared pictures of himself and wife on Instagram on Saturday.

He captioned the post saying,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJQwqs9lDe1/?igshid=1ijw2jcq778dk

In another post he said,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJQx8LFFm6u/?igshid=tswg9vd0qud2

The ‘Gongo Aso’ crooner had gotten backlash from social media users after a video of him caressing another woman went viral.

On November 21 he shared a video on Instagram to ask for forgiveness.

“I apologise for what I have done, and I need you guys to help me beg my wife. She is my backbone,” he pleaded.

Born into a polygamous home of five wives and nine children, 9ice got married to Olasunkanmi in 2019.

The two have a daughter named Michelle Akande.

His first marriage was to Toni Payne in 2008.

The union produced a son named Zion Akande, with Toni accusing the singer of serially cheating on her.

After the marriage collapsed, 9ice got into a relationship with Vickie Godis who bore him a set of twins named Maya and Miya Akande.

He got married to US-based software engineer Adetola Anifalaje in 2018.

That marriage produced a daughter named Milani-Francoise Akande.

https://igberetvnews.com/1376802/9ice-celebrates-1st-wedding-anniversary-wife-photos/

No marriage is perfect!!
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by pafestula(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
Na format to form decent for his maga (wife)
Re: 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
grin

Awon alabosi grin

Keep deceiving yourselves and fools who choose to believe this sham tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diana, Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body "Its Permanent, I Won't Marry" / Igbos And Suzan Ade Coker Of Rant HQ Clash On Facebook / Meet Fatimo Timbo Parents At Her Graduation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.