Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) (7927 Views)

Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos / 'the Boob Movement' Abby Chioma And Her Eye-popping Boobs Go To The Beach(photo / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) by Atikuorbuhari: 7:52am On Jan 13, 2020
See photo of a guy who was resting on his girlfriend's bossom as she studies at the beach, can your girlfriend allow this for you?

See photo...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/can-your-girlfriend-allow-you-to-do.html

1 Share

Re: Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) by Atikuorbuhari: 7:53am On Jan 13, 2020
See more here>>>
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) by PabloAndreas(m): 7:56am On Jan 13, 2020
This kinda post n question should have ended with last year...why worry us with shit like this, this year??

19 Likes

Re: Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) by larrixauto2017(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2020
This guy no go sabi book oh. I swear..

7 Likes

Re: Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) by Heroclitus(m): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2020
Would have been better if she had all those foam-like butt
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) by richesbhc(m): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2020
If that girl mess ehn, that guy go know say jesus is lord

10 Likes

Re: Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) by Chingykay77(m): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2020
Before nko.............her ynash na for me na tongue
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) by Skmoda(m): 10:15am On Jan 13, 2020
This ain't a big deal abeg...I do all the time.....
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) by 04BEST: 10:50am On Jan 13, 2020
that not bad
To all the single guy undecided

Check my signature to learn how to trade with our expert trading and we offer quick bitcoin loan
[hr
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) by Gabson001(m): 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
what's the big deal

1 Like

Re: Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) by MrBachelor: 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
PabloAndreas:
This kinda post n question should have ended with last year...why worry us with shit like this, this year??

I'm honestly wondering the same thing.
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) by auduomeiza22(m): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
It is normal na
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) by johnkey: 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
If u can't do this with her then she's not your girlfriend. infact if she doesn't suck your dick she's not your girlfriend.
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) by kennyjam: 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
This looks like one of those secondary school physics textbooks... New School Physics

1 Like

Re: Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) by SamjohnnyB(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
Learn How to make #50,000 monthly on WhatsApp doing just one simple task per day.
For more information please WhatsApp check my signature for my WhatsApp number.

You are not paying any money to me or any one. It totally free.

Thanks
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) by oteneaaron(m): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
Did You Know That Your Website Should Load Within 3 seconds?

If your website should load any slower, this is what will happen:

1. No one will find you on Google as your SEO will suffer

2. Your page views will drop

3. Your bounce rate will be high and

4. Because of poor user experience, your customers will leave your website and visit the website of your competitor.

Think about it.

You need to make sure your website loads very fast.

Go to - tools.pingdom.com right now and check how fast your website loads.

I can help you optimize your website and it will load very fast, just within one second.

You heard right. I will make your website load within one second.

Whatsapp me and let's get started.

If I don't deliver, I will refund your complete money - 100%

Whatsapp me now -- +2349033395965
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
oooh la la !!!

Re: Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) by EmmySparky(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
Oga na blossom be that ba...kwantinue
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) by lilachiever(m): 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
Desmondrite:
FEMALE COMPUTER OPERATOR
A COMPUTER BUSINESS CENTER RREQUIRES THE SERVICES OF A FEMALE COMPUTER OPERATOR .

MUST BE PRIVY TO COREL DRAW, AND OTHER COMPUTER APPLICATIONS

MODERATE SALARY WITH ACCOMODATION

CALL: 08181594403

Account created today...This reeks of scam, you might even be a ritualist or human trafficker.
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) by rex444(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
am lost..
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) by vickydankal(f): 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
PabloAndreas:

I was even wondering if we had gone back to 2019
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) by Tata2020: 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hell yes �
Re: Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Cute guy like that just doing anyhow. Nonsense! angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock Man Using Fingers On His Woman Publicly, Spark Outrage / Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex / Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.