Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,680 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court (48212 Views)

Appeal Court To Deliver Judgment In Osun Governorship Tussle On Friday March 24 / How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN / Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by References: 10:27am On Jan 13, 2020
The Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Justice Tanko Muhammad has retired to his chambers over the congestion in the Supreme Court hall.

Justice Muhammad, who is presiding over the determination of seven outstanding governorship appeals complained about the rowdy hall.

Supporters of the governors from Kano, Sokoto, Bauchi, Adamawa, Imo, Benue, and Plateau states had thronged the court premises since 6:00am on Monday.

The Director of Litigation of the Supreme Court, Ibrahim Gold asked persons with no serious business in the court to leave. He added that only the lead counsel and four others should be in the hall for each of the parties.

“If you are not appearing as a lawyer for the appellant and respondent, please leave the hall,” he said. Security agencies finding it hard to clear the hall. Detail later
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/governorship-tussle-cjn-storms-out-of-supreme-court.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by SLAP44: 10:30am On Jan 13, 2020
Tell him to come back o, this is just the beginning grin

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by mahakexchange(m): 10:53am On Jan 13, 2020
Like seriously!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by seborrhic: 10:57am On Jan 13, 2020
Exaggeration of self importance.
What stops him from simply ordering the security men around and bailiffs to enforce orderliness in the courtroom?
Making a Sharia judge the chief justice of Nigeria is even a sacrilege on it's own.

231 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by Subduer: 11:16am On Jan 13, 2020
Pres Buhari has REMOVED the dignity of the Supreme Court.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by Racoon(m): 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
After bastardizing the administration of justice in Nigeria? He should man up as long as there is no threat to his life as well as other supreme court judges.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by References: 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Let us all note that, if that same member is still absent tomorrow.....that panel will be re-constituted.

3 Likes

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by Bukino222(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Why fix the 7 most interesting cases on the same day?
What was he expecting? An empty hall?

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by iCauseTrouble: 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
Sakamanje...... He went to take order from Baba. Last minute reshuffling

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by kay29000(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
Okay.
Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by DTalented(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
Must all the appeals be heard same day? Stupid people.

20 Likes

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by Chisaedhor: 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
YOU MEAN THE MUSLIM / ISLAMIC CJN WHO'S DEGREE IS PURELY ISLAMIC LAW WHICH IS NOT RECOGNIZED IN NIGERIA

EXCEPT for COUNTRIES LIKE IRAN grin

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by nwamabo247(m): 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
they should have different dates for each case naw.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu state,12yrs ago in 2007 ihave a quadruplegic spinal cord injure which resulted in me been in bedridden condition and unable to move around no source of income yet because my fingers are partialy afected my family has suffer and spend so much this condition especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence see my signature for more detail
Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
Chief justice of the north tongue

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by kestolove95(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
Crase man

4 Likes

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by Luckylife(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
Can the supreme Court be able to redeem her diminishing glory by pronouncing the aspirations and will of it citizens without external ,fear or favour? The citizens are watching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by id911(m): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
Tanko Mohammed is a Sharia judge so, what do you expect from the illegal CJN. The only CJN that his judgement is written for him in Aso Rock

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by Resrguru: 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
endless
Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by tammie24: 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
And this one calls himself CJN

10 Likes

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by morikee: 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
tammie24:
And you are?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by Contumely: 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
deliver judgements and go sir.

Is the crowd affecting the judgements?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by RichDad1(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
Useless people

2 Likes

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by RichDad1(m): 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
tammie24:
So he should stay in very stuffy and possible hostile court room because it’s only Imo state election case? Nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by tammie24: 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
morikee:

And you are?
Compared to this one
I'm more qualified to be CJN
Even though I didn't study law

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by hotogbono: 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
The CJN is just a camouflage when we all know the order comes from Major General Buhari himself.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by ddippset(m): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
seborrhic:
Exaggeration of self importance.
What stops him from simply ordering the security men around and bailiffs to enforce orderliness in the courtroom?
Making a Sharia judge the chief justice of Nigeria is even a sacrilege on it's own.
Seriously?

Sharia judge or not,
The man is the CJN of Nigeria.

He is that important and it ain't no exaggeration...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by ddippset(m): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Wetin dem pack they go find dia?

Abi na money dem wan shia?

3 Likes

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by punisha: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
CJN running into his chambers because of mammoth crowd in his court room?! Chat it will never be well with the people that put this urchin in that esteemed position.

3 Likes

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by CotenantNIG: 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
lol

Places in Lagos you can get an apartment for as low as
₦50,000
Number 3 would shock you
https://cotenant.ng/shared-apartment-flat-apartment-for-rent-in-lagos/
Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by crackhouse(m): 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ihedioha and his people right now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court by MudRaker: 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
This is the legacy of one of Jonathan's foolishness.

How a Sharia cleric became a Supreme court justice only Jonah go fit answer.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos / Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians / Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.