Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) (66287 Views)

My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by wizardus: 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
fastseo:

Let me tell you, there was a time I had boil, I had gone to hospital, taken drugs... Spent over 30,000 naira but this small boil was still shiny and refuse to go. Bought various drugs some where 2500 to 3000. Taken antibiotics.

I had to go to two medical labs still saying same thing and the drugs and injection they prescribed could not do anything.

I had to search online, search for similar images online and I landed here on nairaland. And I saw where one girl like that suffered from same issue and called the drugs she used.... I went to the store to get it for just 350 naira and 3 days that boil dried up... Its over 3 years now.

So don't ask people not to discuss their problems here, it will help thousands if not million of people some day.

Even most doctors do prescribe drugs based on similar cases they have handled before

God bless you for giving out sense for free!
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by wizardus: 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
Vision2045:

Easy Madam

This is a public forum, Members are from different sphere of life.. she might get needed information here not necessarily the solution, that will equip her in making a better decision

@OP

Get the little girl antibiotic and anti-fungal cream..take her to the nearest pharmacy..the boil on her head is as a result of ingrown hair... Give her a clean cut and let her maintain her hair without any hairdo until she is 5 and use plenty coconut oil for her hair...she will be fine
This your analysis remind s me of when I had bums after shaving..like good numbers on me..I was worried...but my friend told me that what causes bums are actually hair that couldn't pass through the Skin pores to come out...then he used new tooth pick to break the pores..you the see the hair stuck in between been freed...after the a day..the bump dry never to return...i
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by ToastingAllowan: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
xavuv:
Please help diagnose this thing on my daughter's head. That thing looks like small small boils all over her head. It pains her alot and she doesnt want anyone to touch her head especially when bathing. She 3yrs old, eats well and very active.

It started 4 days ago and progressed to this stage.

Other Sypmtoms include:

She doesnt sleep well at night becauese of pains on her head.

High temp especially around 1am-5am ( we have been using paracetamol to calm bown the temp)

Little rashes on her neck and lower back.

Her hair doesnt grow evenly (though we have noticed this for a while)
it's the snake that spat on her head o
Re: Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) by Xenisha: 3:58pm On May 22, 2022
Hello there. I want to inform you that hair loss is unpleasant, regardless of whether you are a man or a woman. It is estimated that 50% of men and 25% of women will suffer from some form of hair loss or thinning by the age of 50. ScalpMED is one of many hair loss treatment programs that contains FDA-approved over-the-counter minoxidil. What sets scalp med apart from the competition is the combination of minoxidil and a proprietary carrier formula designed for maximum potency. If you need help, please check scalp med customer service for help and details.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wuhan Pool Party In China Sparks Outrage Amidst Covid-19 - Video / Ebola Virus Hits Lagos / How Safe Is Sniper/ Go 90 For Mosquito Control?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.