Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project (52179 Views)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Islie: 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
Eniola Akinkuotu,

Following her visit to Bauchi State last week with the Presidential jet to cover the Durbar organised by the Emir of Bauchi , Rilwanu Adamu , the daughter of the President , Hanan Buhari, said she cannot wait for her next project.

However, it remains unclear whether she will be using the Presidential jet for her next trip following the criticisms that have trailed the use of the jet for private affairs by the President ’s children.

On Monday morning , the wife of the President , Mrs . Aisha Buhari, had posted a video of Hanan, relaxing in the jet and waving .

The video, a panorama of Bauchi cultural heritage , also showed Hanan taking photographs of persons on cultural display and horseback at the Durbar .

On Instagram it had been viewed 8 , 818 times .

One of Mrs Buhari’s followers , Rukkayah Suleiman , responded, “ It is so beautiful Hanan Buhari. Your love for culture is what makes your culture unique and beautiful . Telling our story our own way . Masha Allah Tabaraka Allah. I ’m excited and looking forward to the next one .”
Responding , Hanan said , “ Thank you . Insha Allah I also can ’t wait . ”

The Presidency had on Saturday , argued that the children of the President had the right to use the Presidential jet for private engagements.

However, some anti- corruption advocates described it as an abuse of power even as they pointed to the fact that the N 8 .5 bn budget for the maintenance and running of the Presidential fleet was high.

Findings show that the N 8 . 5 bn is equivalent to the combined Internally Generated Revenue of 17 States including Bauchi , Abia , Zamfara , Kogi , Anambra , Bayelsa , Jigawa, Ebonyi , Ekiti, Adamawa, Nasarawa, Katsina , Kebbi , Borno , Taraba , Yobe and Gombe in the first and second quarters of 2019 .

Hanan, who is a professional photographer, was said to have been given permission by her father to use the Presidential jet to attend the programme and cover the event as part of her Master ’s Degree project.

Hanan, who did her undergraduate project in Kebbi State, graduated with a First Class in Photography from Ravensbourne University , London a few months ago.

https://punchng.com/i-cant-wait-for-the-next-project-says-hanan-buhari/

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by adeniyi3971(m): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Really, I don't see any problem in her using the Presidential Jet. After all she's in the first family.
Educate me, but to be sincere, I don't think the presidential jet is limited to the president alone, least his family should be entitled too.

PS - I'm not a fan of the president, but I just don't see why people are angry about this.
Many people here given the opportunity will do the same.
If the daughter can fly with her father, why can't she fly alone?

162 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by ifeelgood: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
FFK is targetibg toknow when she'll be using the presidential toilet too.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
The heavy thunder that will fire this girl eh undecided

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lavishing tax Payer's money! on study tour of Bauchi Emirate on field work of her Master's program in the UK in Photography!

this is the same girl that got someone arrested using the Duara secret service' for buying a mobile phone line , Abuse of power.

why can't she use a chopper? we have helicopters all over the country she could use, why going for the official Presidential jet? it cost so much more to run a jet, even osibanjo uses hired helicopters, we are talking about reducing the cost of governance here.

69 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by iSpitonYourGrav: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by bcashy: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lobatan grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by GOFRONT(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
She is tryna tell us she cant wait to pepper us again with her papa P.J

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lol..

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Patrioticman007(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Wailer's will die out of envy. They remind of Bob Marley & The Wailer's hit track.

6 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Speedprince: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nigeria!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by y3mi(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
Arabic way of life is what these fulanis are using to deceive gullible Nigerians as CULTURE!

Same fulanis who are responsible for largest sub-saharan slavery of native indigenes and the entire destructions of countless african kingdoms in historical past are still murdering us in present day Nigeria in the name of jihad disguised in so many forms. Read more HERE

Genuine Hausas have real African cultures but has been destroyed by the forebearers of the same Jihadists who has been ruining Nigeria since the Brits bequeathed this failed Lugard's 1914 experiment to them

adeniyi3971(m): 6:27pm Really, I don't see any problem in her using the Presidential Jet. After all she's in the first family. Educate me, but to be sincere, I don't think the presidential jet is limited to the president alone, least his family should be entitled too
So what you're saying is that government should be a family affair whenever it comes to the fulanis. What if there's no provision for the procurement and usage of private jets in the presidency or even in government, won't they move about?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by nairalee(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
17 states in 6 months generated money to contribute to maintain a jet now used for private luxury. This is why Nigeria is stil where it is today.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
Apc and pdp supporters including those supporting any politician gather here let me tell you how stupid you all are.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by morikee: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
If it pains you, go and hug a transformer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by oodua1stson: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
Bihari and his whole family are oloriburuku set of bastards

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by obatan(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
Why on Earth should she be wasting tax payers money on meaningless visits.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Bola146(f): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
grin grin grin if na you be Buhari's daughter nko?

3 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by lawalmovichhhh: 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
so helicopter no dey dere abiiiii......if Dem born you well.....go enter dat jet make I see you👀👀👀👀👀👀

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by ursullalinda(f): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
After all the drama from Bubu.....he ended up abusing power more than the previous government.....in 3yrs time we will see where our photographer will be

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by foolbuster: 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
The heavy thunder that will fire this girl eh undecided

Why will thunder fire her?

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by SouthSouth1914: 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
Zombies will surely support her! The buhari’s will continue to deal with both zombies and non zombies.. When they finish with Nigeria, there will be nothing left.

22 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by chrischina(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
You can only type what they told cuz you guys are on fire for is wrong, don't let your father sin to be on you my dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Amalekki: 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
I give up grin
Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Spar7tan(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
No be your fault.

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by drealnamdy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
If no be thunder go fire you...using Nigeria's air Force 1 for your leisure projects..kaiiiiii iskanchi of the highest order.. cry

7 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by Zico5(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
U guys think this people care about anyone? Buhari has achieved his aim, they don't even give a Bleep on anything anybody could say. This is typical of Nigeria rulers. They are not leaders, they only take advantage of the porous system we are operating. The next president will also promise heaven and earth and will do worse. Na their way.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by marztar(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
Still charging my thunder

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project by HORLADY(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
See as them dey press wailer's mumu button

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emmanuel Agbadu Akabe's Convoy Attacked, 5 Policemen Killed In Nasarawa / President Tinubu Arrives National Security Office In A Golf Cart / Governor Obaseki's Convoy Trapped In A Flooded Road In Edo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.