Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (106479 Views)

Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by lalasticlala(m): 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
Here is the controversial video of President Buhari's daughter, Hanan Buhari, waving from the Presidential Jet which caused uproar on social media.

The First Lady, Aisha Buhari shared the video on her Instagram Page with the hashtags:

"#HananBuhari
#richculture
#heritage
#nigerianairforce
#PAF"

Watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpkn6UJrTaI

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by GOFRONT(m): 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
Chaiii....Hanan Buhariiii

This girl go sweet sha!!!

Abeg who get her phone number??

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by lilmarley: 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Stupidity is when you support APC

Especially when lie Muhammadu and another man older than the country is the president

264 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by conductor250: 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
If not Fraud Luggard, wetin this illiterate habokee offspring that should be hawking fura at Mami Market be doing inside plane? Not even plane but presidential private jet.

Fraud Luggard, you shall continue burning in hell.
generalwo:
....which one u don enter before / which crime she commit as she enter her papa jet if u drive ur papa official car, na crime
Her papa plane? cheesy

Make I no laugh? Can Buhari's intellectual ability afford him a brand new car let alone a plane in his own name?

If not for politics salary and looting, people like Buhari will be doing shoe maker or digging well for sensible people. Mugu grin

592 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Fuckthamods: 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Meanwhile zombies don't even have enough money to enter public transport.
Let buhari and his family keep abusing power i don't blame them, shi i don't hate them as much as i hate them zombies but if that jet crashes with buhari and family inside ama throw a big party

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by whytediamond(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
So much for being the number 1 family grin Enjoy oo

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Neroiam(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nawa o ...since morning.. Person no go hear word again Hanan Hanan Hanan ....na she be the new Tonto Dikeh ?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by ojehmario1969(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
U dey try oo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by samsard(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nothing Buhari no go see for Aso Villa

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Primusinterpares(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
is this what our air Force 1 has been reduced to?

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by despi64(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mad people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by flexyrule(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
As much as I feel terrible about the way our commonwealth is being reduced to a family property... I sha envy the girl...

After all this internet ginger, nothing go still happen. Them fit still use that same plane go drop her for UK when she wan do project defence and then for her convocation.

See as power sweet. After my papa go dey disturb me to go do PhD... Which certificate her papa get? Make I send this link give my old man. Make im see as children dey flex... grin grin grin

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by crafteck(m): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
Dats a beautiful video

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Kendumazy(m): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
OK naww
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by vincent10(m): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
Stupidity is when u support APC

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by scribble: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
Dirty malo beech

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by willbayo(m): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
drip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by OgbanjeProphet: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
What is the essence of being the president's pikin if you can not enjoy ordinary ride in a presidential jet?

When I become a president, you see that presidential jet;

Me and my wife go dey fly am!

My children go dey enjoy am!

My uncles and aunties go dey fly am!

All my cousins go fly am!

My nephews and nieces go fly am!

That's what you got to enjoy when your father is the president.

So Hanan, enjoy yourself!

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Ihutomi: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
Some feavours come by birth enjoy it while it last 2023 no far again

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
someone should quick marry her and give her belle abeg, Zara her sister don packed up for oza room, last last, na the Oza room this one too go end.

person go study photography with private jet! wasting tax payers money!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by MadKing: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
She was forming busy in the UK, refusing the DSS from releasing that Delta guy on time, but she can use a whole presidential jet to attend an event in an unknown location in Bauchi

Imagine Trump' s son flying the US airforce one just to go to a college party

The D.ullard and his cronies has succeeded in abusing and rubbishing all our laws and orders.

angry

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
We Nigerians honestly don't have any problem with this. They should just face the real problems instead of this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Asquare84(m): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
She looks exactly like president buhari

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by laurel03(m): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
I pray my children enjoy luxuries in life...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by chamber2(m): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
Office of the Daughter to the President grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by JeffreyD1(m): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
GOFRONT:

That guy wey dss hold get am nah

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by ComeAndobo: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
GOFRONT:

I know one guy, the guy dey DSS detention as we speak. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by asi2013: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lol dis wan weak me

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Triangles1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
I know some people we come here condemning Buhari for splashing money for her daughter trips of enjoyment and they also used their father positions and powers influency to get favor.

The joy of every parents is to watch their children enjoying their hard labour.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by chiemmanuel(m): 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Why are people disturbed, if you like shout from now till eternity, nothing will happen, she will use it as much as she likes,
Save your strength for something beneficial
These people don't give a Bleep about how the common man feel

15 Likes

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Akposb(m): 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Enjoy while it last. Obviously, the president's right should be enjoyed by all especially in a flawed democracy like ours.
Buhari and his cohorts just have a way of making mockery of his staunch supporters.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.