Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,967 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (106516 Views)

Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by osesology(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2020
crafteck:
Dats a beautiful video
Yea, l thought the same. More like a movie trailer. Very well made

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by OgbanjeProphet: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2020

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by theDEVILisHERE: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
lalasticlala:
Here is the controversial video of President Buhari's daughter, Hanan Buhari, waving from the Presidential Jet which caused uproar on social media.

The First Lady, Aisha Buhari shared the video on her Instagram Page with the hashtags:

"#HananBuhari
#richculture
#heritage
#nigerianairforce
#PAF"

Watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpkn6UJrTaI

Nice video

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Bizibi(m): 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
Triangles1:
I know some people we come here condemning Buhari for splashing money for her daughter trips of enjoyment and they also used their father positions and powers influency to get favor.

The joy of every parents is to watch their children enjoying their hard labour.
ok!! On top the taxes Nigerians pay.... weldone!!!!
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Biodun556(m): 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
What is the essence of being the president's pikin if you can not enjoy ordinary ride in a presidential jet?

When I become a president, you see that presidential jet;

Me and my wife go dey fly am!

My children go dey enjoy am!

My uncles and aunties go dey fly am!

All my cousins go fly am!

My nephews and nieces go fly am!

That's what you got to enjoy when your father is the president.

So Hanan, enjoy yourself!

If she had been taken to occasion with President motorcycle, people we still complain that Buhari his family are embarrasing them while some we just look away. So because it's jet people make big deal of it.
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by jeggienut: 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
Na God do am for am ..... most of una, na una papa official cars dem dey take bring una come school, and we no vex. If una papa get presidential jet una go do pass.
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by chocboi78(m): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
conductor250:
If not Fraud Luggard, wetin this illiterate habokee offspring that should be hawking fura at Mami Market be doing inside plane? Not even plane but presidential private jet.

Fraud Luggard, you shall continue burning in hell.

Her papa plane? cheesy

Make I no laugh? Can Buhari's intellectual ability afford him a brand new car let alone a plane in his own name?

If not for politics salary and looting, people like Buhari will be doing shoe maker or digging well for sensible people. Mugu grin
whenever am having a rough day,nairaland is my sure remedy cheesy..see response kai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.