Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

You Lied Against Lagos Pdp Governorship Aspirants Gbadamosi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Lied Against Lagos Pdp Governorship Aspirants Gbadamosi. (1425 Views)

This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS / Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari / Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Lied Against Lagos Pdp Governorship Aspirants Gbadamosi. by idelinks: 9:53am On Dec 06, 2010
Good day every one.

many people have claimed that the lagos state pdp governorship aspirants, in person of Mr. Babatunde o. Gbadamosi always delete opposing view on his facebook page.

but its a lie.

This man is indeed intelligent and ready to play an issue based politics.

see below.

Gbadamosi for Governor 2011: Land Use Charge, LASAA & several other bodies set up by the ruling group are usurping the functions of the LGAs, starving them of funds & milking the people. They will be abolished and the LGAs will be allowed to collect their own revenue, to help development reach ALL LEVELS. Eko o ni baje, ju bayi lo!
o
Adeniran Adeoye Oginni
does it matter who collects what charges? to me making judicial use of what u given that matters. if the state government can handle revenue drive before than the local, then fin, e let dem do. in the days when local govt were handling all these funds collection i knew they were cutting lots of corners. of course i cud remember how dey wud charge my dad some thousands of naira, saw 2500, dont be suprised dat all my dad did in those days was pay like 200 to the man on duty and like 500 into govt pocket! imagine the rot!!! is that what we want again??See More
9 hours ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike · 1 personBolaji Akigbogun likes this. ·
o
Agboola Abdafees Rubbish,the lga's u are canvassing for are bunch of shits,what were they doing before?,rubbish.They're only working during this regime,but even NOW their allocations,what do they do with them,their pocket.You wanna be our Gov.,pls,think deep of beta agenda (candid advice).
9 hours ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike ·
o
Gbadamosi for Governor 2011 If they're indeed pocketing public funds, as you claim, why has the Attorney General of the State not prosecuted them? After all, they don't have immunity from prosecution, like the Governor.
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike ·
o
Ola Grafix Ayurdaygee Abi ooo!
9 hours ago · LikeUnlike ·
o
Ola Grafix Ayurdaygee GOVERNOR!? you are toooooo GBASKI?
8 hours ago · LikeUnlike ·
o
Foghi Ogheneochuko Timothy
LGA's ia just a means to an end, nothing comes out on the long term because no attention is paid to them it gives the chairmen and cohorts leverage to loot, proscribing agencies like this wont help matters unless u have an agenda to loot fu, nds through the LG plus u should think of ways to make for continuity because this agencies came to be by certain laws and u cant just wake up and disband them, concentrate on continuity rather than outright start over whatever u think is wrong with the present system look for ways to make them effective so that the people can benefit wholly, our major problem is each party see's the other parties agenda as anti not regarding that both are striving for the better ment of those they serve, dont loose ur support base by such baseless remarksSee More
8 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading, ·
o
Ajibade Oriyomi Yes u ar rite,bcoz most of dis revenue govt collected ar not use 4 d right thing.And dey also take away d rite of d local govt,which means is illegal
8 hours ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike ·
o
Jomo Olawale L
8 hours ago · LikeUnlike ·
o
Funmiso Babarinde dis issue is interesting,first let me say either CPC O,ACN O,PDP O or whatever party,what Gbadamosi is doing nw is d in thing in upcoming politics,i e -nt making unfulfiled promises bt raising issues on ways of solving a particular problem so as 2move d society frwd.Nw 2d revenue issue,either State or Lgas,gtin d moni 2dev d society should be d end product.shikena.
8 hours ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike ·
o
Oladimeji Mandee Olagunju I'm happy politics is becoming better via problem solving. If the current bunch of LGAs and LCDAs are not at home with what is going on, can't they go to court to challenge wat the state is doing to them if in the real sense it is outside the state govt duty. In short, Mr. Gbadamosi, your think-tank need to work hard.
3 hours ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike ·
o
Gbadamosi for Governor 2011
To all those who keep saying that it doesn't matter who collects the money, using the alleged criminality of the LGA officers as an excuse, I say this argument is illegal and unconstitutional, as well as tired. The law is clear on what to d, o with corrupt officials.

Need I remind you that LGA Chairmen have no constitutional immunity from arrest or prosecution, and therefore have no legal protection if they steal public funds. State Governors, on the other hand, do have and heartily do exploit their constitutionally guaranteed protection from arrest and prosecution if they steal public funds or commit any other felony while in office.

This means Governors can and do steal with impunity, while LGA Chairmen cannot.

In the light of the foregoing, would you still insist that the state collect the money, especially as we CANNOT see the effect of those funds in the society, apart from that used for cultivating foliage and establishing flimsy Eyo statues everywhere.See More
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike ·
o
Oladimeji Mandee Olagunju I's getting interesting and i'm enjoying it. Who are we taking to court in this matter? Thegivernor or the state? Does the state have immunity too? I've known lagos as a small boymany years ago, I've joined many to say somethings are not possible in Lagos. In my lifetime, most of the things I ruled out now happened. Hasn't the the end justified the means?
about an hour ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike ·
o
Adeniran Adeoye Oginni
yes i will always support the state govt collecting the charges or levies cos the collection is more effective now and we seeing the result everywhere around us. I reside in Ifako-, Ijaiye LGA and we can see state govt presence very clearly. the newly built hospital, the schools on old akute road, and the iju road thats been reconstructed with standard drainages. need i say more? in ifako-ijaiye we ve gat a vert lazy chairman that has no presence at all. but i know there are good chairmen like Ladoo. Mr. Gbadamosi give us your project stop condemning whats on ground, with the way you present issues u tryn to tell us that you gon discard all the policies of the present govt? is that? nooooo that wouldnt bee too good sir. pls present your programmes and lets see how its gon affect our lives for the better. BRF isnt gon do it all, no its not possible, show us what you want to do for us and how you can make the present policies work better. if you are to start frm the scratch as pdp men as your machinery, then i can assure u that u bound to fail at the end of the 4 years. pdp is a party of vultures, wicked never do wells. pdp hate Nigeria am sure about that or how do you explain 12years at the centre and nothing to show for it. Gbenga Daniel, Oyinlola, Oni, Agagu, are these men of intergritty? i doubt it. pdp is a virus and we need to run away from it. too bad u planning to contest under the doomed party. i will always read your page and commend or criticise objectively where necessary. Eko o ni baje, o baje tiiiiiSee More
about an hour ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike ·
o
‎@Oginni: Ifako-Ijaiye? The roads in this area are ALL in a mess, including the Iju-Ishaga road that you've mentioned. That you want to justify your principal's misrule does not mean you should come here to peddle blatant falsehoods. Per, haps you'd like to go and campaign for your party in Ifako-Ijaiye personally. I wouldn't want to be you when some of people who have lost lives to the road conditions in that area get their hands on the likes of you. My personal driver lost his brother to the Ayobo road just a couple of weeks ago, during the prolonged medical doctors' strike. Be careful what you sow, my brother, in case you reap same.See More
49 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·
o
Oladimeji Mandee Olagunju ‎@Oginni, your contribution is fair, balanced and commendable. But if at the campaign level our dear ”Hon” Gbadamosi is becoming insultive and sentimental, then we must be sure what he becomes when he gets to power. For those of us who are independent watcher of event in lagos,we can only borrow the latin maxim, ''caveat emptor''
41 minutes ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike ·
o
Omolara Nicol ride on Gbadamosi
39 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·
o
Adegboyega Bello see comment above, see what i am saying, rubbishing noble effort is not the way to go, it will never work not only when you have Bros Gbenga daniel and Governor Bora Bora of Ibadan as shining example of PDP governor in the south west, the thing go hard for you oo
21 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·
o
‎@Olagunju: As I said to someone earlier, that you shout out a lie frequently and loudly does not make it the truth. It remains a lie. A second reading of my posts makes it clear to the objective reader that I have not maligned anyone, but , merely stated the facts. It is a fact that Mr. Oginni has lied here, just as it is a fact that your assertion that Oginni's contribution hereon has been "fair, balanced and commendable" is also another clear lie. I will show you recent pictures of Iju and Ayobo roads to remove any doubts as to the dishonesty of your claims hereon.

Insultive?? To dispel a lie is now an insult?? What kind of values are these?

These are the kind of false values that years of suffering, mindless indoctrination and relentless brainwashing can induce in an undiscerning youth.See More
18 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·
o
Hart Onwuemene FASHOLA WILL CONTINUE, ACN
8 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·
o
Oladimeji Mandee Olagunju ‎@Gbadamosi, intentions are good, and it is good to be ambitious bt wen all becloud our sense of reasoning, the ability to discern becomes difficult. Does suffering makes the appreciation of good things difficult? Be bold and say it that the govt in Lagos dn't do anything. However, when you are sending the pictures of Iju Ishaga, tell your research team to add Oshodi and CMS to it.

so why are you guys lying against him in the name of supporting fashola?
Re: You Lied Against Lagos Pdp Governorship Aspirants Gbadamosi. by bilms(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2010
To all those who claim gbadamosi do delete opposing view. So what do u say to dis? This is d high time 2 be non sentimental nd embrace realistic agenda for development
Re: You Lied Against Lagos Pdp Governorship Aspirants Gbadamosi. by bilms(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2010
u guys did show up here
Re: You Lied Against Lagos Pdp Governorship Aspirants Gbadamosi. by labalaba4: 12:52am On Dec 08, 2010
When I stated here some weeks ago that this Gbadamosi guy is the real deal, some people laughed. Oh boy, I taya for Naijarians o. Just check that conversation. The man is proving his point very clear. No long ting.

He has been on television and radio a lot since that time. Whoever has watched him or listened to him talk will understand what I was trying to say. It is a long time since I ever heard a Nigerian politician talk like he talks. He is direct and blunt, and states exactly the facts. He clearly knows exactly what he's talking about, and appears to be more knowledgeable than even Fashola. If this guy had contested in 2007, make no mistake, he would have used both Fashola and Jimi Agbaje, even plus Koro, to wipe the floor.

Gbadamosi 2011, go on soun jare!
Re: You Lied Against Lagos Pdp Governorship Aspirants Gbadamosi. by experts: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2010
it is not abt his bluntness, but abt the lies .

some people claim he always delete opposing view on his facebook page, but with this, it clearly shows the opposite.

so my question is, why are you guys lying?

people like you put Nigeria in this situation.

(1) (Reply)

Is Ojukwu Still Alive? / Ijaw Congress President Shot - Opc ? / Uk Govt Lists Yoruba, Igbo Languages On Census Enumeration Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.