Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed (12030 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by landmark86: 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
I stayed in one room and palor self contain apartment but shared the same compound with my landlord.
I work with a bank while my landlord is a site Engineer.
Last year a cousin of mine that just concluded is POP decided to stay with me. Hoping to get a good job in the same town I was all because he studied the same course I studied.
My landlord's wife is a full house wife. Though she's still young let say in her earlier 30's. And must time my landlord can be away for like 2-3wks at times due to the nature of his job/work.
To cut the story short, this afternoon around 2pm my boss releases me and three of colleagues to go home and rest cos we have a trip assignment to embark on tomorrow.
Getting home I met my brother with my landlord's wife pant down on the bed.

Since that afternoon my cousin have been begging me, likewise my landlord's wife not to expose them.

Am just too confuse right now.
Are mine to send my cousin packing?
Or to report the wife to the husband?
Or probably I should park my things out of the house because I no me and that woman can never be in good terms again.

You advise is needed.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by Lawalemi(m): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mind your business.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by oscar4lyf(m): 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
Women women okay o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by Kylekent59: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Just like the guy above said, "Mind your business "

Na today a young tailor guy begin fvuckk alaja way her shop dey face him own just because him dey get customers. grin grin grin

I have even seen a mechanic fvcking another man's wife very early in the morning on my way to work.

I kept on wondering how the woman made it out so early to get fvuckedd

53 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
Cock and bull story

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
landmark86:
I stayed in one room and palor self contain apartment but shared the same compound with my landlord.
Last year a cousin of mine that just concluded is POP decided to stay with me. Hoping to get a good job in the same town I was all because he studied the same course I studied.
My landlord's wife is a full house wife. Though she's still young let say in her earlier 30's. And must time my landlord can be away for like 2-3wks at times due to the nature of his job/work.
To cut the story short, this afternoon around 2pm my boss releases me and three of colleagues to go home and rest cos we have a trip assignment to embark on tomorrow.

Since that afternoon my cousin have been begging me, likewise my landlord's wife not to expose them.

Or probably I should park my things out of the house because I no me and that woman can never be in good terms again.

You advise is needed.

We know you are lying. grin

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by Kobicove(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
landmark86:
I stayed in one ro...

You advise is needed.

You have already exposed them!

If anyone from your compound reads this story they will immediately know who you're talking about undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lawalemi:
Mind your business.

His landlord's wife and his cousin Bro were fvcking on his bed, and "mind your business" is all you could think of as an advice!

Op, let your Bro go. He wants to put you in trouble. If they decided to continue outside, then fine! Let what happened stay between you three.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by judgementyard(m): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
I smell lies grin

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by Poorboy: 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
Not again
Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by BareFacedLies(m): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
She's not the first married woman that will be fuçked grin
Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
Capper

Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by MarianaTrench: 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
Your issue should be with your cousin and not your landlord's wife
Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
Na wa o. Some women sha..cos hubby is away for only 2wks, she can't hold body? Hmm..

Just send your cousin away before he lands you in trouble. As for the woman, dont go giving her attitude before she feels threatened and tries to eliminate you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by Peterosky(m): 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Op I doubt if you are a graduate. As an undergraduate back then, one of the courses you must study is MYOB 101 and the course title is: Mind Your Own Business. So how come you never offered such a tudaful course? I don't want to even comment on your typo.But I smell lies anyway.
Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by Gbagbuo247: 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
KISSMEAGAIN:

We know you are lying. grin

GBAM!
Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by Amstupid(m): 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mind ur business , they are using ur brother glory to shine ......... grin

Shebi ur bro no get sense nd d glory no work for ram grin

Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by Amstupid(m): 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Na wa o. Some women sha..cos hubby is away for only 2wks, she can't hold body? Hmm..

Just send your cousin away before he lands you in trouble. As for the woman, dont go giving her attitude before she feels threatened and tries to eliminate you.
I just dey look u 1 kind

Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
Amstupid:
I just dey look u 1 kind

Why?
Dont you watch American movies or read their stories. Hardley chases' stories.
Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by DonJayrome(m): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
You better start looking for a new house because once you send your cousin away, that woman will find a way to drive you from that house or even kill you. You and the landlords wife can never live comfortable in that house anymore. Try to move out whenever you have the chance. Sorry your cousin had to mess you up.

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by Amstupid(m): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Why?
Dont you watch American movies or read their stories. Hardley chases' stories.
I love home made movies only ,,,, can we act some

Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by ukukaegbu(m): 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
What language is 'Are mine'?

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by bossvinqualad25(m): 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
It is well, for funmigation,house, estate, school, after party cleaning give prolific cleaning giant services the benefit of doubt, our work speaks for us,we look forward to your patronage
Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by Lamanii22(f): 12:08am On Jan 14, 2020
You can move out if you will feel hunted with the thought of telling...
Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by MannaBbqgrilz: 12:15am On Jan 14, 2020
Ignore both of them, the truth is that lady will later kill her husband Which is your landlord, either now or later

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by munezo(m): 4:19am On Jan 14, 2020
Let sleeping dog lie.
Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by ATTemi: 5:24am On Jan 14, 2020
Are u ready 2 find a new wife 4 ur landlord?

If no, mind ur fffucking business.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by lonelydora: 5:32am On Jan 14, 2020
landmark86:

You advise is needed.

Mind your business
Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by emperortony: 6:10am On Jan 14, 2020
Those of you saying mind your business, what if the reverse was the case, he caught his brothers wife fuchking the landlord Would you still say thesame.... Then you know what you are.
Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by Muzikluva(m): 6:21am On Jan 14, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Sensible! Very sharp comment

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by Viruz1(m): 6:22am On Jan 14, 2020
How Lagos School’s Principal confesses defiling TWIN STUDENTS, impregnates one

https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/8f4181fc6e365ed8e75b4f68b24432f7

Download Now
https:///share
Re: I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed by omobacyprus(m): 6:40am On Jan 14, 2020
Mind your business before you get yourself killed. Women can kill just to keep their secrets.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / COUPLES ONLY: 9 Ways To Satisfy Your Man In Bed / Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.