Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report (16397 Views)

Suspended AGF Ahmed Idris Signed ₦26tn Financial Statement – Audit Report / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by adedayoa2(f): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
vickney:

If I am the President of this country I would have sacked the auditor for taking him too long to finds out about this mischievous act, it simply shows that he has been sleeping in office.2017-2020 before he finds out.... Na becoz the man no gree give am im own share that's why him wan expose am... If u know u know... stupid pipu
most of you don't know how this works, it is after financial statements are been submitted to the Auditor General that is when he will audit. Auditors do post audit and most of the mdas's have not submitted even 2016 financial statements. The Auditor General does not have the power to sanction them and when he reports to the National Assembly, it is swept under the carpet
Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by Shanana1(m): 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
opportunes:
Corruption is a motto of Nigeria
Yes, you re right. When the morons at the top are doing it, why won't they enjoy themselves too?
Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by jaxxy(m): 4:18am On Jan 15, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s]Trash you said? This is what happens when you have no answer for your hypocrisy.I'm ready for you lots because I'm not a zombie and will never be one.

When Pdp does it’s own will u critize same way or will u justify it like the Apc zombies is what I’m hoping to find out with many of our numerous Apc/Buhari critics.

Is this about nationalism or belle-ism and political profiteering.

1 Like

Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by Mryacks: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2020
seunmsg:
Unfortunately, the Auditor General’s annual report is not treated with the seriousness that it deserves. The public account committees of the senate and house of reps will simply invite the heads of the indicted MDAS, collect huge bribes from them and throw the audit observations into the trash can.

The effort to fight corruption cannot be successful until audit reports are acted upon swiftly and indicted MDAS sanctioned.

Unfortunately....
Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by OBB77(m): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
And while he was looting the agency dry, he and his cohorts in the National Assembly were busy pointing accusing fingers at HMOs. Everyone was a thief but himself. And ignorant Nigerians joined the bandwagon and vilified the HMOs.
Even if the HMOs were as corrupt as they were portrayed, the truth is that there was no way they could get away with their acts without the complicity of the NHIS.
Imagine the sleaze.
Re: How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report by SirRoberto(m): 6:42am On Jan 18, 2020
adedayoa2:
no i disagree with this, this his comment is 100% right. All you had to do was read and digest, everything no be about Buhari. This thread is talking about Auditor General and NHIS.
I don't digest hypocrisy and stupidity... We once blamed a president for his inability to handle massive corruption under his nose because the bulk stops on his table and that was the right thing to do. If the present president is doing worse then we should all join hands and wake him up to his duty and stop looking for how to make him feel it isn't his responsibility. With the allowances and comfort the president and his large family enjoys, a citizen who is normal and thinking right wouldn't take this kind of news without putting pressure on the president. I m going to post a sort of editorial very soon on "The type of President" we ought to have compared to the President we have" soon. If people like you want to continue supporting politicians sentimentally maybe cos of tribalism or what you intend to gain... We will all suffer it together

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nine Ekiti Assembly Members For Trial Over Certificate Forgery / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police / Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.