Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

BREAKING: Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Apc’s Uzodinma Winner Of Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Apc’s Uzodinma Winner Of Election (3338 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts As Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Says "Imo State Is Gone" / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo / Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Apc’s Uzodinma Winner Of Election by GamalNasser: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
davodyguy:
Father Mbaka

Shut up who is Mbake
Re: BREAKING: Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Apc’s Uzodinma Winner Of Election by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
This will teach Emeka a good lesson

Instead of him to face governance, he started attacking and witch-hunting Rochas and family
Re: BREAKING: Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Apc’s Uzodinma Winner Of Election by Skepticus: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
grin
Re: BREAKING: Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Apc’s Uzodinma Winner Of Election by Nuttybynature(m): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
I saw it coming
Re: BREAKING: Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Apc’s Uzodinma Winner Of Election by contigiency(m): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
Is Mbaka's calling still in doubt?
Re: BREAKING: Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Apc’s Uzodinma Winner Of Election by mrphysics(m): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: BREAKING: Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Apc’s Uzodinma Winner Of Election by ozo13(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
Racoon:
shocked This is serious.Nigerian judiciary is bastardized.
hehehe
Apc won Zamfara state during election overwhelmingly .judiciary gave it to pdp “it’s victory for democracy “
Pdp won in Imo state , same judiciary gave it to apc “judiciary is bastardized “
Hehehehe.i can only keep laughing
I wish to know the reason judiciary gave it to apc this time around.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Apc’s Uzodinma Winner Of Election by luluosas(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
So, all the gragra of Emeka just ended. This life sef
Re: BREAKING: Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Apc’s Uzodinma Winner Of Election by Chuksmonika(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
he will appeal it at ecowas court of justice...hahahahaha

as quickly as Possible,the chief judge of Imo State should as a matter of utmost urgency make Sure that Governor Hope Uzodinma is sworn in as the Next governor of imo state Latest before Noon Tomorrow

and lastly,there are strong indications that Atiku will finally Cum in 2023,if Nigerians no enter Upper Next Level...Nigeria is indeed a funny country

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Apc’s Uzodinma Winner Of Election by ozo13(m): 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
luluosas:
So, all the gragra of Emeka just ended. This life sef
I swear.The man has awarded almost all the contract in the world.i believe okorocha came to terms with the hope uzodinma camp.
He even destroyed some structures built by okorocha.i hope the new guy doesn’t chase ihedioha too with policemen for destroying public property
Re: BREAKING: Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Apc’s Uzodinma Winner Of Election by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
duwdu:
Father Mbaka!

I normally don't take clairvoyants too seriously, but this is too much from Mbaka as a prophesy if confirmed!

P34c3
It's confirmed!

Re: BREAKING: Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Apc’s Uzodinma Winner Of Election by ozo13(m): 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
Chuksmonika:
he will appeal it at ecowas court of justice...hahahahaha

as quickly as Possible,the chief judge of Imo State should as a matter of utmost urgency make Sure that Governor Hope Uzodinma is sworn in as the Next governor of imo state Latest before Noon Tomorrow
lol
Re: BREAKING: Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Apc’s Uzodinma Winner Of Election by SecretSpy666: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
Haaaaaa!!!!! This is too much for me

My chest!!!!

The CJN is the most corrupt judge in the world

Governors of Kano, Benue, Sokoto, etc will consult MBAKA.....
Re: BREAKING: Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Apc’s Uzodinma Winner Of Election by yarimo(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
Staro:

This is strange.

Buhari is killing Nigeria's democracy

The is the reason they brought in the sharia CJN

Buhari is a threat to Nigeria's democracy
but he is not killing Nigeria's democracy when court declare the governors of ABIA, TARABA and other PDP governors winners?
Re: BREAKING: Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Apc’s Uzodinma Winner Of Election by Mynd44: 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: BREAKING: Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Apc’s Uzodinma Winner Of Election by chloride6: 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mad ooh,!!!!!!

Rochas laughing hysterically right now
Re: BREAKING: Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Apc’s Uzodinma Winner Of Election by Staro: 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
yarimo:
but he is not killing Nigeria's democracy when court declare the governors of ABIA, TARABA and other PDP governors winners?

Oga, stop trolling me with your foolishness
Re: BREAKING: Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Apc’s Uzodinma Winner Of Election by dochenaj: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
An uncle who had dabbled into politics and was a member of the APC until he realized that politics was not for a man who wanted to keep his hands clean and quit had told us ere the election tribunal ruling that Uzodimma would be declared winner. It was laughable because Uzodimma was clearly not in the picture and it was impossible for him to be declared winner.

But then Nwosu was disqualified and that was the first tactical move to take him out of the way, and the second move was to allow Ihedioha sail through in the Election tribunal and Appeal court and giving him the illusion of victory while perfecting the scheme to oust him.

The last game was to get Mbaka to prophesy about the victory of Uzodimma. The Roman Catholic Church is the most populous single denomination in the South East and Mbaka has huge following not only in Enugu state but in all of the other South East states.

Now with the Supreme court ruling aligning with the "prophesy" it appears Uzodimma victory is divine and because of how much power religion has on Nigerians it was the only way to douse and limit the outcry for no one would want to "fight against God's choice'.

And I can assure you that there will be sponsored celebrations in Imo state to celebrate this ruling. That is the icing move.

Now this is what I call " Knight to D5, checkmate".

But what the people playing this game forget is that they are not God. And once God's longsuffering runs out on them, they would know better than to play God.
Re: BREAKING: Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Apc’s Uzodinma Winner Of Election by tonyson010(m): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
dochenaj:
An uncle who had dabbled into politics and was a member of the APC until he realized that politics was not for a man who wanted to keep his hands clean and quit had told us ere the election tribunal ruling that Uzodimma would be declared winner. It was laughable because Uzodimma was clearly not in the picture and it was impossible for him to be declared winner.

But then Nwosu was disqualified and that was the first tactical move to take him out of the way, and the second move was to allow Ihedioha sail through in the Election tribunal and Appeal court and giving him the illusion of victory while perfecting the scheme to oust him.

The last game was to get Mbaka to prophesy about the victory of Uzodimma. The Roman Catholic Church is the most populous single denomination in the South East and Mbaka has huge following not only in Enugu state but in all of the other South East states.

Now with the Supreme court ruling aligning with the "prophesy" it appears Uzodimma victory is divine and because of how much power religion has on Nigerians it was the only way to douse and limit the outcry for no one would want to "fight against God's choice'.

And I can assure you that there will be sponsored celebrations in Imo state to celebrate this ruling. That is the icing move.

Now this is what I call " Knight to D5, checkmate".

But what the people playing this game forget is that they are not God. And once God's longsuffering runs out on them, they would know better than to play God.

So you think APC got Mbaka to talk??

People believe whatever they want to believe and can create facts/stories to support their thoughts as if it. Sorry Mr man.
Re: BREAKING: Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Apc’s Uzodinma Winner Of Election by yarimo(m): 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
Staro:

Oga, stop trolling me with your foolishness
stop fooling yourself in a public forum.
Re: BREAKING: Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Apc’s Uzodinma Winner Of Election by tarantino1: 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
mrphysics:
https://www.channelstv.com/2020/01/14/breaking-supreme-court-nullifies-election-of-ihedioha-declares-hope-uzodinma-imo-governor/

Hello, Mr Physics.
I was wondering if I could send you a PM. I need your help concerning freelancing and fiverr in particular. I promise not to take much of your time.

Thanks in advance.
Re: BREAKING: Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Apc’s Uzodinma Winner Of Election by joan1678(m): 7:50am On Jan 18, 2020
mrphysics:
https://www.channelstv.com/2020/01/14/breaking-supreme-court-nullifies-election-of-ihedioha-declares-hope-uzodinma-imo-governor/
Hello Mrphysics, I've been following you for more than a year now secretly and I've decided to cone out. Majorly in the business section and travel section. I'm amazed at how far you have gone and I covet that kind of thing too. Writing on fiverr has not been gainful. Please how are you doing it? What materials did you use? What books did you read plis. I have to make money this new year cry Please can you give me your email? I have some other important questions. Earnestly waiting for your reply sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Magu Was Almost Rough Handled On The Streets Before He Was Driven To The Vil / Nnamdi Kanu Answers Questions From The Niger Delta People / A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.