Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? (35161 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by khiaa(f): 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
jimyjames:

Lol I can see how happy you are , looks like the gods have finally answered your prayers, told khiaa about the bleached guy she won't listen, she picked a phony smooth talker and made him prince , turned her back against her loyal friends, saying she's riding with daddy and nothing can come inbetween them f*ck playerhaters , will continue watching from my rearview and see how it ends , love can be tricky most times
. When did the bolded happen?
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by jimyjames(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
khiaa:
. When did the bolded happen?

During The I don't give a f*ck about no one else but daddy attitude , that was when it happened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by khiaa(f): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
jimyjames:

During The I don't give a f*ck about no one else but daddy attitude , that was when it happened

LMAO grin If that were true I wouldn't have asked him to leave you guys alone.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by jimyjames(m): 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
khiaa:
LMAO grin If that were true I wouldn't have asked him to leave you guys alone.

Hmm like you cared? It sounded more like daddy leave my little friends alone you are above their level, ignore the trolls ,I got you ,you got me that's all that matters , then daddy was like yeah baby typical Nigerians will rather die than to see another man succeed, do me a favour, from now on don't talk to them anymore, do it for me baby , and you were like sure daddy , a friend to a cow can't be my friend
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by EasternPrince: 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
jimyjames:

Hmm like you cared? It sounded more like daddy leave my little friends alone you are above their level, ignore the trolls ,I got you ,you got me that's all that matters , then daddy was like yeah baby typical Nigerians will rather die than to see another man succeed, do me a favour, from now on don't talk to them anymore, do it for me baby , and you were like sure daddy , a friend to a cow can't be my friend

For your incredible eloquence and articulating powers...
You are hereby awarded the US Gold Star of Honor

Well done soldier!

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by khiaa(f): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
jimyjames:

Lol, what a wild imagination you have. For the record he didn't disrespect me in any way, I have no animosity towards him and I don't have a problem conversing with him on NL.

My issue with him is a difference in opinions that seriously goes against my personal morals. I don't think he's a bad man.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Harrykn: 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
Eg your mother and sisters

Mad ooo
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by jimyjames(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
khiaa:

Lol, what a wild imagination you have. For the record he didn't disrespect me in any way, I have no animosity towards him and I don't have a problem conversing with him on NL.

My issue with him is a difference in opinions that seriously goes against my personal morals. I don't think he's a bad man.

You don't get it, am not talking about him disrespecting you, talking about him making you think he is that guy.

Good luck with it
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by jimyjames(m): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
EasternPrince:

For your incredible eloquence and articulating powers...
You are hereby awarded the US Gold Star of Honor

Well done soldier!

Hahaha if you like don't store up food covid 19 is real, for me am safe for 3 weeks

1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Budline1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
jumper524:
This OP obviously haven't seen India babes.. The likes of ashwarai rai, priyamka choopra, depika padukone e.t. c has made it a must for me to marry from India..

A lot of women are even more beautiful than these actresses you listed in India by a wide margin.

1 Like

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by EasternPrince: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
jimyjames:

Hahaha if you like don't store up food covid 19 is real, for me am safe for 3 weeks

Na God only know how much carton of fufu buy.

TB Joshua said the thing is ending tomorrow or ain't you a believer?
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by jimyjames(m): 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
EasternPrince:

Na God only know how much carton of fufu buy.

TB Joshua said the thing is ending tomorrow or ain't you a believer?

Me a believer in this 2020? No thank you

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
khiaa:

What a hypocrite you are, here talking about Americans when you Nigerian men have made a whole thread about women skin color. You uplift other women for the skin color Yah created them with and at the same time degrade your own women for the skin color Yah gifted them with.

Men like you and the other ones with these stu.pid preferences are the reason your women bleach their skin because they know thei3r own men hate their skin. SMH undecided
I have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry, how many days have you spent in quarantine? grin
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by khiaa(f): 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
Ricchcream:
I have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry, how many days have you spent in quarantine? grin
Yet you sure understood me when you felt I was speaking against your Arab Queens.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2020
Preshy561:
Whenever I wanna lose hope on humanity, I straightly log into Nairaland.

you obviously haven't been reading youtube comments
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by BareFacedLies(m): 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
I they lock me in the same room with these ladies I go fúck them tire grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Girl With 4 Boyfriends.. / OMG!! SEE How Big This Naija Girl’s Vagina Is [PHOTO] / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.